Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 244 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 241 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Underdog21, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Total Eclipse of Eclipse... Encore

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Total Eclipse of Eclipse... Encore - Page 5 Empty Re: Total Eclipse of Eclipse... Encore

Post by Kitten Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:37 pm

Natalia placed her hands on her hips and smiled as Tomomi's head went down and kissed her feet. She closed her eyes and purred softly loving the feeling of the idol's lips on her toes. This was a total and absolute victory. Eclipse had been tamed and Natalia was completely victorious. Natalia wiggled her toes after the first kiss and waited for more to follow but they didn't came. She opened her eyes disappointed and looked down at Tomomi. She blinked a couple of times and then crossed her arms under her perky tits.

"So you think a few kisses are enough, uh?" she said clearly displeased with Tomomi's meager adoration for her feet. Natalia reached for Tomomi's hair and pulled it, walking towards where Chigusa was, dragging Tomomi with her like a dog by the hair. "I am sorry Tomomi but you have left me no other option but punish you..." Natalia said speaking as if she truly regretted having to punish the idol. Natalia then yanked Tomomi's hair hard to make the idol lay on her belly and placed a foot on the idol's head so she couldn't get up. "Lay there bitch!" The Dream commanded as she picked up the strap on she had used on Chigusa and started to put it back on. "You are going to learn that kissing my toes is a privilege!" she yelled and then Natalia sat down, straddling Tomomi's legs to pin them together. Sitting right below Tomomi's butt Natalia used her hands to spread the idol's asscheeks and began to rub the dildo against Tomomi's rosebud.

Total Eclipse of Eclipse... Encore - Page 5 6u0iRWY
Total Eclipse of Eclipse... Encore - Page 5 QiougD6Total Eclipse of Eclipse... Encore - Page 5 TTlOMaFTotal Eclipse of Eclipse... Encore - Page 5 5t0Q5s2Total Eclipse of Eclipse... Encore - Page 5 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Total Eclipse of Eclipse... Encore - Page 5 Empty Re: Total Eclipse of Eclipse... Encore

Post by zxn666 Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:46 pm

Tomomi whimpered when she saw Natalia angry, quickly going back down to kiss her feet some more, but it was too late. Natalia grabbed the idol''s short bubblegum pink hair and dragged her across the mats, her screaming in pain and struggling to free herself the whole time. But of course Natalia's grip was too strong and the dominant girl was in complete control over the beaten idol. Tomomi gasped when she was thrown back down to the mat, laying facedown for a moment before trying to get back up, only to have Natalia step on her head and keep her trapped!

"Ahh! Natalia-sama, I'm sorry! I'll kiss your feet!" Tomomi begged, but Natalia was having none of it. She sat down on Tomomi's legs and probed in between her butt with the hard plastic cock. Tomomi moaned as her pink butthole got teased. She fidgeted, not wanting to be fucked again.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:38 pm

"Too late, Momi-chan..." Natalia said as she reached for Tomomi's wrists and pulled them against the idol's back in what looked like a double hammer lock, and then natalia pushed herself forward, slowly but firmly, forcing the strap-on to slide inside Tomomi's ass gently but with the absolute conviction that Tomomi's body was her property. "You can apologize..." Natalia said giggling as she began to pick up the pace, humping Tomomi's ass deeper and deeper until finally the toy was fully inside the idol's ass. "But it won't change anything....You are mine!" Natalia declared, rubbing herself against Tomomi's ass and moaning loudly while doing it, not hiding how much it turned her on to do this.

"I am owning you, Momi-chan.... like I have owned every single member of Eclipse...and you know what?" Natalia spoke with Tomomi casually and in a friendly manner despite the fact that she was getting rougher and rougher with the girl's behind, pushing hard on Tomomi's arms so the idol's breasts would be crushed against the padded floor. "I am happy I left you to be the last...It is hard to decide but I am thinking you are going to be my favorite..."

Total Eclipse of Eclipse... Encore - Page 5 QiougD6Total Eclipse of Eclipse... Encore - Page 5 TTlOMaFTotal Eclipse of Eclipse... Encore - Page 5 5t0Q5s2Total Eclipse of Eclipse... Encore - Page 5 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:22 pm

Tomomi whimpered as Natalia pushed in deeper and deeper with every movement of her hips, the hard plastic cock forcing itself into Tomomi's mody and bowels, pain and pleasure mixing into a haze within Tomomi's mind, her arms were trapped so she couldn't fight back even if she wanted to, and Natalia's totally dominant attitude completely crushed the idol's fighting spirit. Tomomi gasped as the dong went all the way in, impaling her completely. Each time Natalia moved she let out a moan of complaint.

"Ah! Ahhhhh! Noooo, stop!" Tomomi gasped. Tears formed and flowed out the corners of her eyes. Her face was red from the pleasure and pain. She hadn't recieved this kind of a fucking before, and it scared her. And the way Natalia pushed on hr body, crushing her against the mat, roughly pounding her, made her howl.

"Ahh! Stop stop!!!" Tomomi moaned, "I don't wanna be your favorite! Natalia-sama, please don't hurt me anymore! I can't take it!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:10 pm

"Too late, Momi-chan....your ass is my favorite now!" Natalia said giggling cheerfully as if celebrating Tomomi's victory. She continued increasing the rhythm of her thrusts but Tomomi's wailing began to annoy her a bit. "You whine too much, Momi-chan... you need to learn to be more submissive... " she reprimanded the idol. I"It is clear you are enjoying this..." The Dream said, holding Tomomi's arms with one hand while she slid the other under the idol to rub her tits, pinching the nipples as if to show Tomomi how hard they were. "And you would enjoy it a lot more if you assumed your role .... as my bitch..." Natalia couldn't hep but lough aloud at her own words.

"Come on Momi-chan... I want you to say it... say... I am Natalia's bitch" Natalia said, mocking Tomomi's voice in the most wimpy whinny way she could. "SAy it Momi-chan.... I won't stop till you do!"

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:48 pm

Tomomi moaned and whined as Natalia fucked her deeply. Her asshole had never been treated in such a rough way and the pain it caused was utterly humiliating. She felt so aroused by it all as well, moaning and whimpering each time Natalia fucked her, her sex dripping and staining the padded floor. She tried to get away, but as Natalia's hands grabbed onto her breasts and fondled them, pinching her stubby erect teats, the idol found herself getting nowhere.

"Mmm!" Tomomi moaned, "I-I am Natalia's bitch!" She couldn't take it anymore as she gave in to Natalia's demands, submitting utterly to the dominant beauty, "I'm Natalia's bitch... Master, please stop... You're gonna break me!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:47 pm

Natalia suddenly stopped, she was getting too aroused and rubbing herself on Tomomi like this was driving her crazy, she needed a break to avoid cumming. Hearing Tomomi call her Master also made her hesitate. She hated that side of herself because she knew very well what is was to be someones bitch. She pressed her forehead on Tomomi's back and breathed heavily against the girl's spine as she tried to deal with the conflicting feelings inside her. She wanted to break Tomomi so badly but she knew it was so wrong. She took a real deep breathe against Tomomi's nape and then raised up her head. Leaning back as she grabbed Tomomi's hair, pulling it harshly to make the idol get on her fours while she got on her knees so that the toy would stay buried in Tomomi's ass.

"First Momi-chan... you are going to call me Mistress...not Master... Mistress Natalia!" Natalia said, deciding it was too late and too strong to run away from it. She had no other option but to embrace it, she told herself, and maybe Tomomi would forgive her one day... or not. Then again if the idol came back looking for vengeance it was going to be even more fun. "..and second... we shouldn't leave Chigu-chan out of the fun..." Natalia said as she pushed her hips hard against Tomomi's ass, not to fuck her this time but to make her start crawling. Leading the idol by the hair, Natalia tried to force Tomomi to go on her fours all the way until she was over Chigusa's broken body.

Natalia picked another strap on on the way and without removing hers from Tomomi's ass, secured the second one around the idol's hips. "Since you defeated Chigu-chan...I think it is your right to fuck her..." Natalia said giggling. "So do it... spread her legs and get inside her..."

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:12 pm

Tomomi let out a small gasp as Natalia stopped pounding her sore ass, giving the idol a little bit of respite from her punishment. She sank down to the mat, lying there limply, panting as she tried to slowly move forward and get the dildo out of her ass. But Natalia wasn't done, she reached down and grabbed Tomomi's short pink hair and yanked the idol up, making her squeal in pain and discomfort as the dildo slid back into her ass.

"Ahh! Y-yes mistress!" Tomomi moaned. She got pushed forward by Natalia's humping, led by the dominant girl's hair pulling and encouraged by repeated pounding of her ass. She slowly made her way to her downed sempai. Chigusa was still completely unconscious, lying there with her legs apart, her pussy dripping wet still. Tomomi moaned as Natalia forced her up a bit, not realizing that she had a strap on secured around her waist until Natalia pushed her down and told her to fuck her sempai.

"Mistress, I can't! Don't punish Chigusa-sempai any more, she's had enough!" Tomomi protested, but Natalia was in control, and soon Tomomi found her hips lowering until the tip of her dildo was just brushing against Chigusa's sex.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:32 pm

"No she, hasn't..." Natalia said almost sweetly as she held Tomomi in place with one hand on the idol's hair and the other holding the toy Tomomi was wearing; Natalia moved the dildo up and down, letting the tip of the dildo split Chigusa's dripping pussy. Natalia pressed her tits on Tomomi's back putting her full weight on the idol while the tip of the toy was already parting Chigusa's pussy; putting Tomomi's endurance on trial, as long as Tomomi held her position on her fours, the dildo wasn't going to penetrate Chigusa. Natalia meanwhile kissed Tomomi's neck and shoulders, her hands groping the idol's breasts hungrily.

"Do it Tomomi....you know you want to..." Natalia said, giggling as she began to suckle on the idol's ear. Natalia's hips began to move again up and down, hammering her toy into the idol's ass and trying to force Tomomi to do the same with Chigusa's pussy.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:04 pm

Tomomi held herself up in defiance for a few moments after Natalia put her full weight on the beaten idol, resisting Natalia's attack and trying her best to keep herself up despite the brutal reaming of her ass and the heavy weight of Natalia's curvy body. Tomomi didn't want to hurt her sempai any more. She thought that Chigusa had enough, and that any more would just be breaking the girl. Already she wasn't sure how well either of their bodies were going to recover after this punishment, any more would just be cruel.

"No Natalia! Don't make me do this," Tomomi whined, but when Natalia began pounding her ass more, slowly pushing her hips down and making the dildo part Chigusa's sex lips, Tomomi knew it was only a matter of time. Her hips shook and her legs got pushed down more and more. Finally Tomomi's strength gave out, and with a whimper as Natalia drove the dildo right to the base into her ass, her own hips fell and drove the long plastic cock into Chigusa's sex.

"Guuhhhhh!" Chigusa gasped when the dildo impaled her. Her eyes snapped open, wide and gaping as she looked to see who violated her. She saw Tomomi weeping above her, and Natalia grinning widely as she fucked the beaten pink-haired idol. Chigusa moaned as well, feeling Tomomi hump her involuntarily, the pleasure coursing through her and making her come closer and closer to orgasm.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next