by Yori Today at 1:11 am

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 204 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 203 Guests :: 1 Bot

Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Total Lethal Chaos: A Brutal TLC Debut!

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Total Lethal Chaos: A Brutal TLC Debut! Empty Total Lethal Chaos: A Brutal TLC Debut!

Post by bricktown Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:12 am

Rules: To win, you must put your opponent through a table, ladder, and chair in any order before pinning them
No disqualifications

Tonight was a troublesome night as Ange du Lac was finally making her appearance in AFW. There were many questions as to why a staunchly puritanical type of person like her would come to this particular promotion, though she would soon make her intent clear through her actions. Only through absolute violence could others understand her goal. An ominous feeling filled the ring before the lights shut off, cloaking the arena in darkness. The Titantron filled up with white, crooked crosses just before the first beats of her theme played.

Once the initial blaring stopped, Ange stepped out in time with the change in tone. Her cold, dead eyes carried no mirth as she walked down the ramp in tune with the rhythm, a spotlight shining down on her from above the whole time. There was an odd fluidity to her movements, as if she was a machine in the form of a woman. Upon arriving at the ring proper, she took a moment to survey the crowd before she jumped onto the apron. Grabbing onto the top rope, she easily leapt over it, her hand leaving the rope as she crossed over. Landing easily, she turned from side to side, almost as if she was taunting the crowd with her expressionless eyes before she turned back to the entrance.

It was time to see who she would cleanse tonight.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Total Lethal Chaos: A Brutal TLC Debut! Empty Re: Total Lethal Chaos: A Brutal TLC Debut!

Post by Clobber Jobber Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:27 am

Things had been turning up for Haruko as of late. Well, they hadn't... in fact if anything, her period in the AFW was some of the most notably miserable time of her life, with a pair of unbelievably savage beatings under her belt, and another, more positive match. But as always, she kept in high spirits, and assumed the best for her upcoming match. When her theme blared through the speakers of the arena, she came rushing in with the same boundless energy that she always seemed to possess, moving along to the music with an obviously choreographed dance routine, and even getting the audience to sing along for the chorus. Clad in her usual midriff-bearing psudeo-suit, she was an indomitable force of personality, a clear polar opposite to the dim, dreary demeanor of her opponent.

The blonde across the ring was scary looking, but Haruko had done enough research to know she was new, as well. Maybe she was stoning herself up to defend from pre-fight jitters. Or maybe she was just a grim person. Either way, Haruko wouldn't earn her title of the chillest girl on earth if she didn't give the new kid a warm welcome. "Hey there!" she beamed, "I'm Haruko. Suzuya Haruko. I like the whole terminator attitude, really badass." She extended a hand in sportsmanship with a smile on her face.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Total Lethal Chaos: A Brutal TLC Debut! Empty Re: Total Lethal Chaos: A Brutal TLC Debut!

Post by bricktown Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:52 am

The cold eyed wrestler looked right at Haruko as the latter came down the ramp. There was no mistaking it. Unlike the carefully cultivated stoicism her partner practiced, Ange's expression was one of icy hate. It wasn't any particular thing that set her off, just that there was a wrestler who was facing her without understanding exactly what she was getting herself into. Did she not fear Ange in the slightest? Well, then. She'd just have to put the fear of God's wrath in Haruko.

Still, the Pale Rider appeared to reciprocate the gesture. She grabbed onto her enemy's hand, squeezing tightly as she gave a stiff handshake. There was still that expression of quiet antipathy, but she otherwise didn't seem like she was going to burst into action any time soon. A moment passed. Two, even. All she did was glance at the ref girl, who rang the bell immediately. Even then, she did not let go of Haruko's hand. Ange spoke, though her words could not be understood. However, they came out in an almost demonic growl, her intent clear despite the language barrier.

She wanted Haruko to realize that she was screwed the moment she extended her hand so carelessly.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:07 am

Okay, so the terminator thing was a little less cool over time. At least, it didn't make for great conversation. And while Haruko knew she was here to wrestle, not to talk, the idea of wrestling another human being had it's appeal. Ange grasped her hand with a cold, iron grip, and the friendly handshake was starting to last an awkward amount of time. Past the time the bell rang, and even then it was a bit longer before her blonde opponent said anything. Once she did, it was next to impossible to even understand what she was saying, or what language it was in.

"Um... yeah. Glad to meet you too," she replied nervously, worried by the low growl but trying to stay as civil as possible.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:32 am

Hmm. Haruko couldn't understand her, after all. Ordinarily, Claire was there to translate, but Ange supposed that she would have to convey her intentions through the usual medium. Most people would consider it a shame to destroy somebody who was so cheerful and friendly, but the Pale Rider had no such inhibitions. There was no mercy left in her heart, and as far as she was concerned, she preferred her enemies to be cooling instead of cool. With a sharp glare, she pulled Haruko in to strike the first blow of the match.

Her fist, clenched tight and iron hard from all her training, shot forth to deal a gruesome gut punch to her prey!

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:58 am

If Haruko was a more suspicious girl, or even a slightly more pessimistic one, she'd have seen what came next coming. But she didn't join the AFW by preparing for worst case scenarios, or by being distrusting of people. She was here because she figured she could take whatever was thrown her way, and despite consistently being under prepared and beaten to a pulp, she continued to hold this belief.

Unfortunately for her, that made the coming punch to her abdomen all the more painful, with almost no attempt to brace herself made by Haruko. "BWUH!" she spat, her eyes and cheeks widening while her attacker's fist sunk into her naked flesh. With one hand still gripped tightly by her opponent, Haruko reached the other towards her hurting belly, bending over helplessly.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:05 am

Fear would have saved Haruko from Ange's attack. Only those who were afraid of her would understand just how dangerous it was to be caught in her grasp. Now that her enemy was snared, she would take her time disassembling the fool who had let herself get grabbed!

As soon as Haruko bent over, the Pale Rider knew that this would be her first foray into exploring her victim's responses. With lightning speed, Ange began her assault. Not only did her knee raise to strike Haruko in the face, but her elbow came down as the same time as if to crush her enemy's head in a vise! There was absolutely no mercy in Ange's heart, only a quiet rage that sought to be sated through destruction. Would Haruko be able to weather her wrath?

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:02 am

Bent over from the initial body blow, Haruko was in the perfect position for Ange to follow up, and brutally follow up she did. The elbow in the back of her skull only served to drive her harder into the knee slamming into her face, a dual impact that caused Haruko to scream out in pain, as well as check her nose with her free hand to see if she had started bleeding (nothing yet). The white-hot pain seared through her skull, seemingly rattling her brain and sending her world spinning. Still, despite this, her other hand was still not free, linking her to this psychopath who seemed to already harbor plenty of ill intentions Haruko's way.

Ill intentions that, if Haruko had anything to say about it, would go deliberately ignored. "H-hey," she groaned, forcing her smile back as best she could, "not, ba-haaaahh... not a b-bad start..."

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:23 am

So, this one was more resilient than expected. That dual impact technique had put many others to rest, but her current victim was still standing. Very well, she had free license to continue studying her enemy. She took a step forward before suddenly twisting Haruko's arm back, putting her in a hammerlock before forcing her to move towards the ropes. At the same time, her other hand roughly gripped her enemy's hair and pushed as well. If they got close enough to the edge of the ring, Ange would trip Haruko mid-step to try and force her to hit the top rope throat first!

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:07 am

The spinning in Haruko's head was irritating, but not debilitating, and it wasn't too long before she was back in action. Unfortunately, it was just long enough for Ange to get her arm behind her back, yanking on it painfully while the other hand gripped her hair. Haruko was all for showing she was too cool to let this stuff get to her, but really, what did she do to piss this girl off? "H-hey," she grunted, trying to sound as nonchalant as possible, "why don't we, like, co-ah! ...Uh, cool down a couple notches, oka-GLUH!" Before she could finish her sentence, she stumbled into the ropes, being forcefully and abruptly choked as soon as she lost her balance!

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next