Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 228 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 227 Guests :: 2 Bots

Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

I Fought the Law

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

I Fought the Law - Page 4 Empty Re: I Fought the Law

Post by Darius Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:30 pm

It was the perfect fakeout and it worked like a charm. After making Camille think that Sarah was attacking her Sarah had quickly changed targets at the last minute to make her attack on her partner. It worked out great, and Sarah had the blood on her knee to prove it, watching as the more mouthy of the two officers went down in a shower of blood. Sarah grinned like a demon when Maeko went down, perhaps enjoying it a little too much since Maeko was the one who was giving her such a harsh beating before. Payback was a bitch.

But unfortunately she was not quick enough to turn around and deal with Camille, and her negligence would end up costing her when she felt the French Officers feet plowing into her back.

"GAAAHH!!" Sarah cried out when the dropkick nailed her, sending her stumbling forward into the brick wall that had been blocking Sarah's earlier escape. She leant against the wall for support for a second, and would then turn to face Camille with another grin. "Fuck you," Sarah chuckled, completely ignoring Camille's reuest for proper language. Then once she was ready, she would charge the cop again, fists clenched at the ready. "Fuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyou!!!!" Sarah cackled, and once she was close enough she would unleash a series of punch at Camille, starting with a right straight aimed for her face, quickly followed up by a left hook. Then to complete the combo, Sarah would attempt to deliver a fierce right upercut straight into Camille's stomach.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:55 pm

Two versus one might be not a great idea but still The Queen of Brawl acts like a sicko who thinks she could easily handle two cops at once. Sarah attacks and Camille pays an amount of attention to Sarah's movements and smiled to herself as she knows Sarah's movements were all based on anger ,not strategy. She easily read it ,the right straight wasn't a trouble at all for the French cop to blocked by using her right arm ,a left hook that she managed to avoid only an inch away as it sails across in front of her face before a fierce left uppercut that well blocked by Camille's palms as it almost reaches the pit of her stomach ,just a second late ,Camille will be on her knees and coughing ,faint is a possibility.

"You need to do a lot better than that Ms. Gatt and please mind your language Ms. Gatt!" Camille would cocked her right arm back before slamming her right palm on Sarah Gatt's lips. "You know i'm a martial artist ,no way you could hit me with those anger triggered punches" Camille then will slap the Queen of Brawl right on the cheeks relentlessly and quickly as an attempt to humiliate the other girl before she bends herself to half and sending a kick right to Sarah's pit of the stomach.

"And not just a martial artist ,i'm also a coach" Camille praises herself then pulling her fingers ,inviting Sarah Gatt to attack her again.

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:28 pm

Contrary to what Camile believed Sarah was not acting out anger. She was acting out of lust for battle. Now that she knew she could fight back against these cops without consequence Sarah was actually quite exstatic. After all, how often did the chance come along that Sarah got to beat the snot out of two cops? The Friction champ was not angry. She was happier than she had been in awhile.

Unfortunately it seemed this French cop that Sarah didn't like had a bit of skill of her own. Her punches were blocked and dodged quite skillfully, and her blow to Camille's stomach was also stopped. Sarah growled in frustration, not expecting the girl to be this good. Then the open pal strike came at her face, and Sarah cried out as her head was knocked to the side. Snarling, Sarah would do a bit of blocking herself, raising her arms to block Camille's incoming slaps to her face. Then when the kick came, Sarah would attempt to dodge to the side, having it just knick her in the side.

Sarah winced in pain, coming to face Camille again, grinning like a mad dog. "You're also dressed like a slut," Sarah shot back with a mocking laugh, unintimadated by Camille's words. She didn't need her to beckon on for Sarah to come charging at the cop again. Trying for another string of punches Sarah would throw a left hook, then swiftly follow up with a right. Of course, this was only to keep Camille focused on her hands. Her real attack would come in the form of a swift knee straight into Camille's crotch, hoping to catch her off guard with it.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:58 pm

Still calm as ever ,Camille would anticipate every moves that Sarah Gatt possibly move and every attacks that she possibly pulled then profanity came out from Queen of the Brawl's again but Camille begins to understand her ,it's just the way of the ex-criminal talks ,impolite and straight to the business.

"Dressed like slut huh?? just for you to know...this is chanel but i won't be expecting from a barbaric girl like you to understand about fashion" Camille teased ,fully ready to what Sarah Gatt might do.

As it's expected by Camille before ,Sarah would just attack her with a flurry of punches which Camille dodges and parries perfectly. At first ,Camille thought that Sarah is just wasting her energy but then without her knowledge ,a knee was shot up ,shot up right into The French's crotch. The pain is just indescribable and the next thing she knows ,her cheek is already touching the dusty asphalt with her hands on her crotch and pain shooting to her entire body.

Camille just doesn't believe that Sarah planned for something different this time ,she underestimates The Queen of Brawl since the beginning and now she faces the consequence. She begins to develops some respect and hatred for that knee ,respect for the unexpected attack and hatred for the pain on her crotch.

"You....you....you are...a...cheater!!!"

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:26 pm

Sarah had expected Camille to dodge her punches; the girl seemed to be too well trained for those to work on her. On the other hand the cop probably wouldn't be prepared for blows of a less obvious nature. Namely a knee to the crotch. Camille may be an expert martial artist, but Sarah was an expert in fighting dirty.

Sarah was all smiles when she saw Camille sink to the pavement as a result of the knee to her pussy. It had been a bit of a rough start but she now at the French officer at her mercy. "Yeah, I'm a criminal, remember?" Sarah laughed when Camille called her a cheater. "We tend to cheat every now and again."

Sarah would look over at Maeko to check if she was stilldown, and if she was Sarah would continue to focus her efforts on Camille. The French cop had a real way of pissing Sarah off and the QUeen of Brawl was going to beat that haughty attitude right out of her. So she would approach Camille's side when she was down then attempt to swing a hard kick straight into the girl's ribs. SHe would hope to kick her onto her side so that her face would be more exposed. If that happened, Sarah would immediately follow up with another kick, this one aimed at Camille's face, trying to punt her head like a soccerball.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:47 am

It's just so throbbing on that area ,Camille have a hard time to speak as she becomes speechless with the overwhelming pain that Sarah gave her on her crotch. She is totally not ready for that kind of dirty fight ,back in the PD...every brawls are honored brawls but fighting Sarah Gatt ,she just needs to think outside the box and shouldn't be obey the rules all the time which diminishes her beauty as the dust covers almost the entire part of her right cheek.

Camille hopes that her partner will be coming around soon and helps her to fight this criminal at once but Maeko is still to devastated after that rocketing knee on her face.

Camille is just entirely helpless ,without any weapon that she always use to fight crimes and without any backups to call when she is in a helpless state like this. The kick to her ribs makes Camille to feel like her entire body is chopped into two before she is forced to roll onto her back just to get another soccer kick on her face ,on her lips to be precise which opens a cut on her upper lip and forcing her to roll about 6 meters to her left.

In the meantime ,Maeko is trying to stand up ,pushing herself from the pavement with her hands and knees while the blood drips from her bleeding nose but she couldn't hold it long and would collapse onto the pavement again ,groaning in pain ,feeling so useless that she couldn't protect her partner when she is in a need of her.

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:34 pm

Seeing as how Maeko was in no condition to help her partner anytime soon Sarah would continue her punishment of Camille, who after kicking her real hard in the ribs would deliver another powerful kick into her face, sending her rolling away from the Queen of Brawl. But Sarah would give Camille no reprieve. Out of the two officers she hated Camille the most. Her holier than thou attitude infuriated Sarah. The Friction champ hated being looked down on. So she would show Camille the consequences of talking down to Sarah.

Looking over at Maeko again and seeing she wouldn't be getting up anytime soon, Sarah would grin ans approach Camille where she had ended up, sprawled out on the pavement a few feet away. "Aw, don't fall asleep just yet, officer," Sarah sneered as she came upon Camille. "I thought you had a few questions for me?"

Once she was close enough Sarah would roll Camille onto her back if necessary, and then move to mount her. If she managed that Sarah would immediately pin Camille's arms down with her knees, applying an effective schoolgirl pin. Then, with a malicious smile, Sarah would bring her fists to bear, and would then immediately start unloading punches down on the French girl's face, raining down a furious barrage of lefts and rights into the cop's pretty features.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:48 pm

With the schoolgirl pin on her arms ,Camille is now literally helpless and facing the most dangerous fists on earth ,ramming it repeatedly ,over and over with the fury and eagerness of disfiguring the goddess like face. Bruises are now visible all over Camille's face and it's getting darker and darker with every punches land squarely on her face.

After all hopes seems lost ,Maeko slowly regains herself and able to pull herself up from the pavement but really slow ,only to notice that her pretty partner is getting hammered on her face. As a cop and as a partner ,her instinct would take over and surprising the Queen of Brawl with some kind of masterlock as she shoves both of her arms under Sarah's armpits and then would lock her palms behind Sarah's head and press it forward.

"You're not touching my partner as long as i'm still breathing you sick bitch!!" She presses down her head harder while signalling Camille to pull herself together and help her to fight this criminal.

Camille's jaw feels like dislocated by those fists but actually it isn't ,it just feels that way. Camille knows that she should avoid those fists as much as she could ,she just couldn't handle taking some from it anymore. With some nodding from Maeko ,Camille knows what to do and she quickly pulls her ,pushing it through between of Sarah's legs and performing a flip to free her arms from that schoolgirl pin.

"You know what!" Camille wipes off the blood ,spitting some out of her mouth as well before roundhouse kicking the Queen of Brawl on her left cheek and unexpectedly hooking a kick right on Sarah's crotch!

"You made me learn to fight dirty and if that's what you want ,we can give you! With two hands grabbing fistfuls of Sarah's hair ,Camille wickedly rams her right knee on the other girl's face.

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:06 pm

Sarah was having the time of her life beating the stuffing out of Camille. There was a big grin on her face as she delivered punch after punch into the cop's face, messing up her pretty features with her vengeful blows. One thing was for sure Camille wouldn't be very pretty after Sarah was done with her. BUt unfortunately Sarah was so caught up wih fucking the French girl up she forgot to check on Maeko. THat would end up costing her when she suddenly felt the other officer trapping her arms, and with a yelp Sara would be trapped in the full nelson.

"W-What the-?" Sarah growled when her arms were trapped by Maeko, abruptly stopping her punching spree on Camille. "Fucking let go, asshole!!!" Sarah screamed, attempting to get tp her feet and off of Camille so she could struggle more effectively in the hold, but even that would be useless. Once again the Queen of Brawl would find herself trapped in the smaller officer's clutches, much to her frustration. And while she was struggling Camille would be able to get back up again, standing before Sarah with revenge in mind.

"UGGGH!!" Sarah cried out when Camille's heavy kick nailed her on head, cutting her left cheek a bit and causing blood to spill. It rocked Sarah's senses, but it would be nothing compared to Camille's next attack. "AAAHHHH!!" THe knee to her crotch was devastating, casuing her to jolt against Maeko but still remained in her grasp. Sarah had been hit there many times in the past, but no one ever got used to that kind of pain. Sarah's face was a grimace of pain, looking up at Camille with watery eyes as the girl berated her for fighting dirty.

It was only then Sarah would strike again. Fighting down the pain between her legs Sarah would suddenly lift her legs off the ground by using Maeko to hold her up, and would then try to rocket both her feet into Camille's face for a double kick. If it connected with the French cop Sarah hoped the sudden momentum of the kick would casue Maeko to stumble backwards into the nearby alley wall, where if she collided with it she would release the Queen of Brawl from the full nelson.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum