Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 212 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 210 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Kia Manaputo Vs Marie Belladonna

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Kia Manaputo Vs Marie Belladonna - Page 4 Empty Re: Kia Manaputo Vs Marie Belladonna

Post by jakeb1993 Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:19 pm

Kia let out a ylep when she felt Marie touch her nody.

"N...no..leav...leave me be.."

She squirmed but Marie was able to take the shorts off, revealing a pair of pink and black laced panties.
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Kia Manaputo Vs Marie Belladonna - Page 4 Empty Re: Kia Manaputo Vs Marie Belladonna

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:36 pm

Marie managed to yank her shorts off, and was delighted by what she saw underneath.

"Ooh! So you have a bit of a naughty side, do you?" She chuckles, and tried to bend down to give her butt a firm swat before standing back up. She backed away from Kia afterwards, deciding to let her up. As soon as she would stand to her feet, Marie would draw the crowd's attention to her lingerie. "Not a bad look for her, am I wrong?" The crowd, who normally booed every action Marie performed in the ring, were cheering and whistling in agreement for once. Marie chuckles a little, turning back to Kia afterwards.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:39 pm

Kia felt quite exposed, but she then remembered about her panties. However when she heard Maries comment she wished that she hadn't chose that pair.

Once she got up she listened to the crowds reaction she blushed a deep shade of red. She didn't snarl like she wanted to but instead just ran upto Marie and attempted to perform a clotheslines.
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:01 pm

Marie chuckles as she hears the catcalls and whistles being directed at the new girl. That, in turn, lead to sloppier attacks from her opponent.

"This is just too easy.." She chuckles, and tries to catch her by the wrist. If she gets that far, she'll swiftly lock her arm in a basic hammerlock in the middle of the ring.

"You don't mind if I sample your goods a little, do you? Hm-hm, no, of course you don't." She said, before reaching around to grope at her right breast, keeping her arm locked tight behind her.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:16 pm

Kia let off a snarl as she tried to push the female off her. The hammerlock was keeping her in place. However she tried her best to resist.

That was until however Marie started to grope her. She let out a pant and then a small moan. After that she felt lfustered with embaressment and tried to reisist more

"Get o...off ..me..."
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:25 pm

Marie notices the girl snarling, and laughed a little. "Oooh.. she's growling! I better back off!" She said, then reached her hand that was groping her breasts up to smack her across the face.

"Please. Your threats have about as much intimidation as a growling chihuahua." She taunts, and then starts to slide her hand up her shirt, and start fondling at her breast again, this time with less protection to cover the sensation. She could hear the crowd whistling the two on.

"Do you hear that? They love this.. they love seeing you humiliated. Hmhm, pathetic, all I have to do is get a little sexual, and suddenly the crowd is on my side." She comments, then gently blows hot air across her ear. "Not that I don't enjoy this myself."

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:29 pm

Kia let out a fustrated grunt when she got slapped. He groping was worse now as she was shivering slightly in pleasure. Thankfully she hadn't got under her bra yet.

"Really, you have to win by humilating me like this. How would you teep so low huh?"
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:34 pm

Marie laughed uproariously as she heard Kia's attempt to call her low. "You really think I care what a little shitstain like you thinks about my tactics?" She hissed venomously in her ear, her voice lowered to prevent the crowd from hearing her cursing.

In response, she would wrench harder up on her arm, trying to get her to cry out in pain. "Now scream. Let me hear it. Obey me and I might go a little gentler on you."

.oO(Might..) she thought with a devilish grin behind Kia's head.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:38 pm

Kia gasped as she felt her arm being put under more strain. She heard what Marie said anddid not obey her. She stayed as silent as she could. Trying not to gasp or grunt. Bottling up all of her noise so that she couldn't give the bitch the satisfaction of hearing her scream her name.
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:44 pm

Marie felt her refusing to scream and shrugged a little. "Suit yourself." She replied calmly, and slid her hand out from under her shirt, and instead grabbed at her other arm, locking her arm up in a second hammerlock. "You must be the kind that enjoys pain more than pleasure. Well, you're in luck, because I'm plenty skilled at that too!!"

She would say, lifting Kia up by her trapped arms at the last word of her sentence so her feet left the mat, then would drop her back down, slamming Kia's tailbone against her knee in a painful Manhattan drop!!

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next