Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:18 am

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:31 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by M.J.Caboose14 Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 149 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 149 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Marie Belladonna vs Carina Samell (archived)

Go down

Marie Belladonna vs Carina Samell (archived) Empty Marie Belladonna vs Carina Samell (archived)

Post by Psychopatrick88 Thu May 08, 2008 12:38 pm

Hentai Match, occured over YIM
hhs_rina (5/7/2008 11:05:09 PM): ..And..being told that today would be her first match, one way or another, Carina sat in the far edge of the ring. All that she was provided with was a bottle of cherry-vanilla flavored bodyspray and a hairbrush..but it'd work for now. Idly, she fiddles with the carnation-pink camisole on her upper half - a matching pair of ribboned panties, decorated with frills on the side clutching the lower curves of

hhs_rina (5/7/2008 11:05:10 PM): her creamy-white hips. Stifling a yawn..she begins to give a few skifts over with her body spray..stretching either creamy-white leg out in place....before slumping back against the locker room - looking a bit bored of the self grooming, however, those same toned legs push her up to her feet, and she peers around the corner, to the elegantly dressed woman pacing through the locker room..merely staring over her to the moment. It was her first contact with another AFW member, after all..* "Hmm~mm..?" she blinks over to the girl at the opposite side..* "H..Heey...you're a wrestler here, too?" she questions, in obviously a ..novice-like manner..

Patrick OConnor (5/7/2008 11:16:25 PM): Marie turned to a rather shy sounding voice, seeing a rather cutesy looking girl talk to her. She frowned at the obvious question and turned away from her. "Beat it, newbie, I'm not interested in slapping someone around tonight."

hhs_rina (5/7/2008 11:21:27 PM): *Carina's eyes flare at the comment, and the fact she was being dismissed so....easily. Then again..this was all about competition after all. ..Trying to provoke Marie, she turns around, and grabs a nearby discarded pair of elastic-white undergarments, and closes one eye..steadying her aim..and rubber-bands them at Marie. "He he..like 'cha could beat me anyway, right?" she giggles, almost perhaps too cheerily, as if it were..out of place.

Patrick OConnor (5/7/2008 11:24:23 PM): Marie stopped when the underwear hit her in the face, growling softly and slammed her locker door, storming towards her, about to beat her face in until she said that. "....All right then. Name your match."

hhs_rina (5/7/2008 11:25:45 PM): * Carina blinks, much like a child not aware she was staring into the face of an angry bulldog. Pressing a finger to the lower curve of her lips, she looks towards the sky thoughtfully..only really aware of one sort of match at this point..* .."..A hentai match, then! He." she remarks with a sordid giggle, folding her arms behind the hourglass curve of her waist*

Patrick OConnor (5/7/2008 11:27:48 PM): Marie blinked at Carina, then grinned slowly, cracking her knuckles. "Perfect. Get in the ring then." She ordered her. She would humiliate her for her insolance towards her, in the worst ways she could think of.

hhs_rina (5/7/2008 11:29:11 PM): "Fine!" Carina croons, before moving towards the door, and folding her arms behind her head casually. Sure, she was a bit nervous..it wasn't really like her picking fights..but the opporitunity presented itself. Her hips retain that delicate little feminine sway with each step towards the door..until she finally exits, heading towards the ring..*

Patrick OConnor (5/7/2008 11:31:50 PM): Marie follows behind her, chuckling at how cute the girl was acting, and how much fun it would be for her to embarass someone so... petite. Her dark blue cape flowed behind her, rolling one arm, then the other as she followed behind her to the ring. As soon as they were close to it, she would rush forward and grab her by the hair to slam her face into the canvas

hhs_rina (5/7/2008 11:37:28 PM): Carina blinks , obviously totally unsuspecting of Marie's sudden attack. As she's abou tto lift one leg over the edge of the canvas, panties drawing tight against her midsection, Marie grabs her head, chucking her down, and causing her to skid a bit into the ring..squarely on her face..hips arched slightly up in the air., showing off her heart-shaped bottom for a moment - hands forcing her up to her feet slowly - only managing halfway after a staggering hit like that though.. "Unn..ngh! I ..I wasn't even..r..ready..!" She murmurs, looking over to the regally dressed woman in frustration

Patrick OConnor (5/7/2008 11:41:30 PM): Marie scowled at Carina as she glanced over at her, although she could help but grow slightly aroused at the lovely view she got. She smirked, tossing off her cape and her tiara, rolling into the ring after her, moving towards her to grab a firm hold of her black mid length hair, and tried to throw her down towards the ground

hhs_rina (5/7/2008 11:45:36 PM): ..* and , the temporarily slowed Carina lets out a groan as she's seized , halfway standing up , and is slammed back down to the canvas as she gets a handful of hair, breasts thumping painfully against the floor, and head following soon thereafter, leaving her temporarily dazed from two good hits right against the head * "N..ngh!"

Patrick OConnor (5/7/2008 11:49:14 PM): "You think it's cute shooting filthy underwear at me?! I'll show you how cute I think it is you rotten skank!" She snarled at her, her brown eyes staring down at the girl something fierce. Marie then got down to the ground with her and tried to roll her on her back. If she was still dazed, she would mount her hips, licking her lips slowly as the things she was planning on doing to her flowed through her head, then she would lean forward and start slapping her face left and right. "Don't. You. EVER. Shoot. Underwear. In. My. Face. Again!. Got it bitch?!" She shouted at her, slapping her with every word she uttered, but then would yank her hair up towards her when she asked if she got it

hhs_rina (5/7/2008 11:54:55 PM): Carina ends up rolling over - the regal woman settling on top of her hourglass waist..and then whimpers at each slap against her face, painful little red handprints left as her hand shifts from side to side, leaving an intense stinging sensations against the front of her cheeks. Being yanked up again by her hair - Carina obviously was..not quite sure how to deal with being yanked around by her hair...it seemed quite..painful from the strained expression on her face...her vision slightly blurry from the succession of hits ...and there was little she could do but yield at this point - with her hair tangled firmly in one hand..it was her only chance for escape, or so she thought.."A..a.lright..I..I've got it!" she whimpers..her hands pawing at the hand soiled in her hair.

Patrick OConnor (5/7/2008 11:57:42 PM): Marie smirked at her. "Oh, no you don't. But don't worry.. I promise you will by the time I am done with you in this ring. YOu want a hentai match? You got one bitch." She declared, then started to grab at her outfit and just try to tear the fabric off her as violently as she could.

hhs_rina (5/8/2008 12:02:27 AM): ..And of course, the pretty little camisole doesn't last long under Marie's attacks. In a matter of time, the Camisole shreds in half, leaving the raven-haired girl topless, barren, creamy-whire breasts flouncing out of their confines. Trying desperately, she quickly tries to pull back, and loosen herself from Maries' grasp.. "Le..lemme go!" she huffs..squirming in the regal woman's grasp..

Patrick OConnor (5/8/2008 12:05:44 AM): Marie laughed at Camina's petty attempts to fight back, silencing her with a strong backhand across her face. "You will speak only when I tell you to, got it bitch?" She glared at her, reaching a dark blue gloved hand down towards her creamy breasts and gave one of them a small twist with a dark chuckle.

hhs_rina (5/8/2008 12:12:27 AM): * The backhand to her face leaves her reeling , head dangling low..but...Marie was definately a bigger girl than she, so it was a little easier tof her to keep Carina under control. From the struggle, her frilly panties dangle haphazardly off the edge of her toned hips..and lets out another squeal as she gropes at one of her breasts a bit *too* firmly..causing her to squirm in the larger woman's grasp .. "n..nnngh!"

Patrick OConnor (5/8/2008 12:15:40 AM): Marie smirked, pulling off the remains of her camisole so she was just in her panties, reaching back to grab her firmly by the sex when the poor girl did not respond quickly enough for her tastes. "I said, do you got it. BITCH?!" She snarled down at her, crushing her hand down as hard as she could on her sex.

hhs_rina (5/8/2008 12:18:06 AM): "..I..i've got it!!" * Carina whimpers as Marie 's hand impacts squarely between her legs..forcing her buttocks to arch backwards. No doubt..the girl was in crashing pain by this point...and already mostly naked ..her topless body wriggling, and breasts offering a small bounce as she shifts around..eyes clamping shut...she was being...horribly, and embarassingly..dominated at this point. She had to do something..this almost wasn't even a wrestling match..but some BDSM session gone wrong..

Patrick OConnor (5/8/2008 12:21:07 AM): Marie slowly licked her lips as Carina obeyed her, chuckling softly. "Mmm... now... that's what I want to hear." She said, slowly standing up off her, but not before removing her panties from her hips and throw it out into the crowd to leave the poor girl completely naked.

hhs_rina (5/8/2008 12:25:34 AM): Carina, thoroughly embarassed, stumbles off to the side as her frilly panties go flying into the crowd - leaving her standing with her hands over the front of her groin, trying to cover up her naughty bits...looking much like deer in the headlights in front of Marie. Her bare buttocks clench slightly..trying to keep her legs shut as she stares towards the woman in front of her. It wasn't fair..this was

hhs_rina (5/8/2008 12:25:35 AM): supposed to be HER , not ..herself, trembling here naked. And without clothes ..this was simply no good...any attack could end with her in a bad position. Quickly trying to whip herself off the ropes, she quickly bucks into a handstand..aiming to jump squarely onto Marie's shoulders, with her thighs resting on either side if she were successful, and topple her to the floor if she could..
Patrick OConnor (5/8/2008 12:29:28 AM): Marie laughed at the shy girl covering herself up. "Oh... a little camera shy are we? HAH!" She snorted at her. She crossed her arms, having grown overconfident now, waiting to see what this girl would do. She was loving every waking moment of humiliating this poor girl, watching as she came running at her. When the girl rested her thighs onto her shoulders, she merely crouched down, sliding her head up to her sex as she was upside down, wrapping her arms around her hips and gave her small sex lips a good firm suck on the clit

hhs_rina (5/8/2008 12:36:54 AM): ..And of course, her assault is halted. As she lands on Marie's shoulders, with her dropping, she loses her balance, her head thudding against the ground, and hair cascading in a pool beneath her. Dangling upside down with her arms pinned underneath Marie's thighs..she gasps, her cheeks flushing with red as Marie begins to suckle against that sensitive little ball of nerves..her womanhood twitching as Marie's lips meet her - tasting a tinge of cherry vanilla body spray lingering on her. Clenching her teeth, she wriggles her hips ....T..tch..don't get wet...don't get wet...nnh..

Patrick OConnor (5/8/2008 12:39:14 AM): "Mmm... ooh, how tasty..." She cooed, giving her a harder suck, laughing sadistically afterwards, slowly sliding her tongue up her sex lips as she had her trapped upside down. "Hmm... I'm going to make you cum like a fountain... right here in front of everybody." She declared coldly to her.

hhs_rina (5/8/2008 12:47:45 AM): Her eyes close tightly as she cooes again..the tongue sliding up through her sex causing her to groan softly..her body heating underneath her. Her arms flex underneath Marie's legs..and she groans again..shaking her head in a firm "no", ..thumping her head lightly against the mat..feeling her heated sex begin to drool a bit onto her tongue..the first little hints of moisture running down...clitoris starting to become slightly puffy.....n..no! ..M..my body's..responding..she's..nngh! ..G..good with ..her tongue! ahn!

Patrick OConnor (5/8/2008 12:51:48 AM): "Hmm... THERE'S that sweet nectar. Heh." She grined, not sliding her tongue into her... not yet. She just kept teasing her body, sliding her tongue up and down her sex lips slowly, breathing hot air on it before sucking on her clit. "Give in, bitch, there's nothing you can do to stop me now... just accept your humiliation, and it'll be over a looot quicker." She lied.

hhs_rina (5/8/2008 12:55:05 AM): J..just...need a few more seconds..got to get..energy back.. *Her eyes clench as Marie tortures her body- both of her nipples drawing to tight little pink points....quickly starting to get damper as a little wash of hot air runs over her already heated netherlips..her clitoris swollen and pulsing between Marie's lips..her fingernails digging into the canvas all the while. Her head arches back....and a little line of her nectar runs down the front of her tummy due to gravity..her body twitching slightly under her opponent's ministrations..* "...hh...nnngaah!!"

Patrick OConnor (5/8/2008 12:57:42 AM): Marie chuckles a little, pulling back for a second to let that nectar run down her body, then she gets rough, ramming her tongue all the way into her sex, pumping her tongue fast and hard. "Cum, bitch! Cum like you've never cummed before!" She yelled down at her as she continued to pump her tongue in and out of her, bobbing her head as gast as she could manage it.

hhs_rina (5/8/2008 1:00:48 AM): "H..hnnh..It..it'll..oh....ahhng...Take more..than..th..this..to..to..mmmm!" * she bucks out ward with her hips..trying to push forward so she could end up sitting on Marie's face.....that tongue forcing messy wet echoes to sound with each plunge into her.....the trickle of nectar having run between the cleft of her breasts at this point....her clitoris engorged and throbbing for attention at this point...trying not to resist her own..mental urges to give in .....C..come..on...nngh!

Patrick OConnor (5/8/2008 1:03:28 AM): Marie seemed amused at Carina still trying to fight back, feeling herself push forward, starting to lean back like she was about to unbalance her. "Oh no!" She gasped, her acting needing a bit of work, but then she leaned forward back to her original position, chuckling down at her. "More, huh? Try THIS on for size you dirty slut." She growled, forcing her legs to do the splits, then slid her tongue back into her sex, pressing against the clit, then started to trill her tongue.

hhs_rina (5/8/2008 1:07:28 AM): With her arms fully secure now...Carina's eyes widen as she realizes she's in dire straits.....her toned thighs spreading even wider at Marie's whims , showing off the little hints of muscle toning on the inside of her legs...and she begins to gasp desperately as her tongue slips back into her now messy, weeping sex...her hips shuddering as that tongue begins to flicker against her sweet spot...a little line of saliva trickling down on her lower lip - showing she's occupied enough to worry about things aside from swallowing at this point - her clitoris pulsing with her heartbeat...Oh..oh my god..her tongue is....caressing..every little..I..I'm gonna..c..cum......oh..oh god...my clit is on..fire..

Patrick OConnor (5/8/2008 1:09:36 AM): Marie chuckled darkly, pushing down on her thighs, forcing her legs to a full 180 angle, threatening to push them further, and continued to trill her tongue, ready to move out of the way when she would cum, wanting to paint the girl with her own sex juices.

hhs_rina (5/8/2008 1:14:19 AM): "i..iI can't TAKE it any more!!" Carina cries out..her back starting to curl into a crescent..and digs her teeth into the pink flesh of her lower lip - stalling her orgasm for a second or two until her hips yield...throbbing clitoris going full stiff as two warm gushes of her nectar roll down the front of her belly - another following the curve of her buttocks as her pussy quivers..eyes rolling back into her head as her body rolls through each rope of her orgasm..her thighs bunching up and drawing tight..hands balled up into tight fists on the floor as she crashes through her orgasm..either nipple rock-hard at this point..little lines of her juices rolling down the front of her breasts as the raven-haired girl gasps for air..

Patrick OConnor (5/8/2008 1:16:30 AM): Marie laughs as she cums for her, hearing the bell ring, but kept her upside down until her cum leaked all the way down to her head, then shoved her on her sex, letting her flop on her stomach, stretching her arms high above her head. "Ahhh... thank you for that, that was more fun than I thought it would be."

hhs_rina (5/8/2008 1:20:45 AM): Carina shudders in embarassment as her own juices wash over the side of her cheek, until she thumps back to the mat..her sticky, messy body laying on the floor unevenly - chest rising and falling with each accentuated breath, cheeks aflame with the afterglow of her orgasm - lips still gasping for air for trying to hold out for so long. Embarassedly, she looks up to Marie from her spot on the mat..obviously quite..humiliated - beads of sweat and love nectar decorating her body...

Patrick OConnor (5/8/2008 1:23:17 AM): Marie grinned, crouching to her height, spreading her legs out, her outfit pressing a bit against her sex, defining the muscles in it, moving a hand under her chin, cupping it. "Hmm... you're cute... next time, however... be more careful about who you pick a fight with." She said, leaning forwards to kiss her passionately on the lips, breathing loudly through her nose as their lips met, then she let go of her head and let her drop back to the mat, rising up to her feet

hhs_rina (5/8/2008 1:28:56 AM): * Carina groans as Marie's lips press against hers - tasting the grape lipstick lingering as their lips make contact..her naked body shuddering slightly..and..in defeat, and the fact she'd just experienced a toe-curling, abdomen-clenching orgasm..her eyes flicker, long, thick eyelashes slowly clamping shut as her will to stay awake fades..and she passes out, laying in her sticky, sweaty mess..right there in place..*

Patrick OConnor (5/8/2008 1:31:56 AM): Marie looked in amusement as the girl passed out after she kissed her, touching her own lips for a second before chuckling softly. "Hmmm... that's the first time a kiss from me has knocked anyone out." She said, starting to climb out of the ring, stretching her arms up above her head and fetched her cape, disappearing backstage to the boos of the crowd.

Marie wins by orgasm

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down