by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 142 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 140 Guests :: 2 Bots

Leon564, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Bitter defeat- Marie Belladonna (complete)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Bitter defeat- Marie Belladonna (complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bitter defeat- Marie Belladonna

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon May 05, 2008 12:44 am

Marie smirked a little at Princess Nocturnal. The woman seemed strong minded... and yet... she seemed to think she was a face. Perhaps she could work this to her advantage?

"Hmmm... how about you take care of that girl that humiliated me in the ring... then I'll talk about joining forces with you." She said to her.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Bitter defeat- Marie Belladonna (complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bitter defeat- Marie Belladonna

Post by Kelsea Mon May 05, 2008 12:07 pm

Princess Nocturnal frowned, she didn't know that much about Marie's opponent in the previous match... Tanya... She was aware that she might be into sexual wrestling, and she did do a low blow in her match against Marie so perhaps that girl did need to be taught a lesson... But still..

"Releasing justice on this girl... Is that not something you should seek to do.. As she has wronged you?"

Spotlight
characters:
Bitter defeat- Marie Belladonna (complete) - Page 2 ELZuoMvBitter defeat- Marie Belladonna (complete) - Page 2 OG5hnuaBitter defeat- Marie Belladonna (complete) - Page 2 Cg3CzYmBitter defeat- Marie Belladonna (complete) - Page 2 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon May 05, 2008 1:46 pm

Marie frowned a little at her. She was lost for words for a second, but only for that second, clearing her throat afterwards.

"Yes, well, she would be expecting an attack from me, and would probably end up low blowing me again so she could humiliate me further. I promise to get payback on her one day, but if I do it this soon, she'll be waiting for it. Not from you though. It'll be a complete surprise coming from you"

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Mon May 05, 2008 2:02 pm

"i would not seek to surprise her, only from an honest battle one on one would the corrupted learn the error of their ways..." Princess Nocturnal shuffled slightly on her feet "I would really suggest you defeat this closet demon yourself, but I do lend my services to those in need.. Therefore I shall seek a match with this individual."

Spotlight
characters:
Bitter defeat- Marie Belladonna (complete) - Page 2 ELZuoMvBitter defeat- Marie Belladonna (complete) - Page 2 OG5hnuaBitter defeat- Marie Belladonna (complete) - Page 2 Cg3CzYmBitter defeat- Marie Belladonna (complete) - Page 2 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon May 05, 2008 2:04 pm

Marie nodded to her, hiding a small grin.

"Good... I recommend wearing some sort of plate to cover your sex or something." She said to her

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Mon May 05, 2008 10:20 pm

"hmm.." Princess Nocturnal said thoughtfully, it was not very heroic of her to allow someone else to take on her demons... but as a heroine herself she could not refuse a cry of help.

"Then I shall take my leave and vanquish this villain." Princess Nocturnal will turn so that her cape flows behind her, walking out of the gym

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon May 05, 2008 10:25 pm

Marie nods to her as she leaves, then chuckles after she was out of earshot.

"That was WAY too easy."

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Bitter defeat- Marie Belladonna (complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bitter defeat- Marie Belladonna (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2