by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 117 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 117 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Bloody Whips of a Bitter Past (Tasha and Marie)

Go down

Bloody Whips of a Bitter Past (Tasha and Marie) Empty Bloody Whips of a Bitter Past (Tasha and Marie)

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:09 pm

Tasha walked in from the showers, stretching her arms above her head, running her hands through her lavender hair, groaning with pleasure as she submits herself to a nice long stretch with her eyes shut.

"Ahhh.... just what I needed." She said to herself, chuckling to herself at how much fun she had pleasuring Lisa in the showers. She walked over to the lockers, opening her door and looked in the mirror of it, starting to take a few moments to make herself look just a little sexier.

At the same time Marie stepped into the locker room, the back of her outfit being torn and bloody from the barbed wire match she had with Sasha. She had wiped most of the pink liquid off her lips, but there was still some slight residue on her upper lip, giving her a bit of a pink moustache. Her nose had stopped bleeding now, but there was a small amount of dried blood on her lips as well, her face looked slightly bruised up as well. Despite her condition she was still smiling at the victory she claimed. She started to walk towards the lockers, but stopped dead when she saw the lavender-haired woman clad in a magenta leather attire, knowing it too well.

"Hello, Tasha." She greeted, however she said the woman's name like it was poison in her mouth.

Tasha stopped brushing her hair when she heard the woman's acidic tone with her. She slowly started to smile, then turned to face the so-called queen bee.

"Ah, Marie Primadonna, I'm glad to see you're well." Tasha responded, her tone actually sounded genuine with how she greeted her, like she actually missed her, except getting her last name wrong. Marie clenched her teeth at how she greeted her, glaring at her.

"That's BELLAdonna, you slimy whelp." She hissed, to which Tasha merely chuckled.

"Ahh, my apologies, it's been so long since we last met, my memory got just a bit fuzzy." She explained, as if she didn't even hear the insult. "So, how goes your career here? What was the score since we last met? 35-30? 40-30? I can't quite remember, but I DO recall winning. Care to refresh my memory?" She asked with a knowing grin.

Marie was fuming. Tasha knew just how to get under her skin with this casual act of hers. She skipped her question and ended up taking another shot at her. "At least I'm not fingering every loose slut that's in this faction. Don't you have enough disease-ridden tramps at your own manor already?"

Tasha merely chuckled again, blowing off Marie's insult. "Oh, you know me, never satisfied with the amount of women I have at my manor. And how many servants have you claimed recently? 1? 2? I think I might've heard one escaped or died under your care. At least my lovely ladies are happy to serve under me."

Marie snorted. "Happy? What purpose would it serve to make your servants happy? Just so they can stab you in the back when you're not looking? No, Tasha, you need to rule with an iron fist, make your servants fear you. When one of your servants decides to try and usurp your position, don't come crawling on your hands and knees to me, because the only thing I'm going to do is grind my boot down on your head where you belong and tell you I told you so."

Tasha stared at her for a second. "My, what a mouthful. Usurp? I see you've been looking through the dictionary a bit more. You've extended your vocabulary past cunt, twat, and whelp." She stated. "And don't get me wrong either. I make my servants happy, but if someone ever tried to... 'usurp'-" She said, using her fingers as quotation marks. " -my position, I would make them regret the thought ever crossed their mind. "

Marie began to laugh at that. "Yeah right! You couldn't send chills down a month old puppy if you tried!" Tasha merely glanced up at Marie, smirking. "Oh, is that so?" She said, starting to close her eyes. Her friendly smile began to fade, and, maybe someone had turned the thermostat down a hair, maybe the AC had just kicked in, but for some reason, the room grew just slightly colder. Tasha then opened her eyes, her soft green eyes replaced with piercing frozen glare. Marie's eyes widened at the change in Tasha's personality, but then shrugged it off like it was nothing.

"This coming from the woman who immediately shoved her head two feet deep in the general manager's colon. You say *I* am unworthy of the title of mistress? Who's the one that just won a match with someone else's help? And don't even TRY to pretend that you got that pill on your own, because even if you did, there's not a single chance in hell that you could weild enough power in this faction on your own to make the ref get a quick count. So don't you DARE come strutting over to me and tell me how to rule over my own servants when all you do is kiss up to the higher ups, miss queen bee." Tasha retorted in a chiling voice, saying her nickname like it was the biggest pile of horseshit she had ever heard. She then turned around, starting to walk off.

Marie was speechless, clenching her fists tightly. "You.... don't you DARE talk down to me!" She shouted furiously, running at her as Tasha's back was turned, grabbing her by the hair and threw the back of her head in the door of a locker. Tasha slammed hard up against it, then glared icily into Marie's fiery brown eyes, reaching her hand out for her throat, squeezing tightly before throwing a knee into her stomach. Marie keeled over, coughing hoarsely from the choke and knee to her stomach. Marie then reached up, clawing her nails into Tasha's face, causing Tasha to let go with a cry of pain, stepping away from her. Marie then stood back up, smirking at her, but before they could get anywhere else, security of the AFW ran in to subdue them both, dragging them away from each other, both of them yelling and throwing vicious insults at one another as they were pulled away.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down