Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 139 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 139 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Bitter Sweet Confrontation

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Bitter Sweet Confrontation Empty Bitter Sweet Confrontation

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:48 am

Tokyo - Shinjuku

Time of day: 20:03

Spoiler:

Belinda had for a time now been interested in what was a somewhat rising sport, at least in popularity and that was Slap Fight, or Slapping Championships. It went under many different names, but since catching a few videos about it on youtube she had a bit of a morbid curiosity about it. She'd found it pretty cool and interesting and when she heard there was gonna be one of these events in Shinjuku, she figured she should go there live and check it out. Maybe she could even try her hand at it? She had tweeted out that she was gonna be there, in case any of her fans wanted to see her try her hand at it.

From the response she got it seemed as if they were looking forward to it, it didn't even take long before she got a call from the organizers of the event and they asked if she wanted to partake. Belinda had given an answer that she could participate in some exhibition match but she didn't want to partake in the actual tournament. They didn't mind, it was better that way for both parties.

Now that she was in Shinjuku though, the time was a few minutes past 8 PM and she stood in the rather big hall that had been rented out for the event. She looked around and waved at people, giving a few autographs as she then went on to socialize with the organizers a bit. They didn't seem to have any specific person set up for her and were still looking. Belinda wasn't exactly in a hurry and from her understanding the event was gonna go one for two hours or so.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Bitter Sweet Confrontation Empty Re: Bitter Sweet Confrontation

Post by Teenwrestler Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:23 pm

Ever since her lost to Belinda Northman in a Tables match at the Miyabi gym, the Ace of Miyabi had a torrid time trying to register the fact that the blonde woman from AFW had come to her home and beat her. It didn't matter to her that their first match was a tie and she won the second match at AFW. This one really hurt her pride a lot. Not only did she lose at Miyabi but at a match of her choosing because she knew Belinda's record in tables was not the best.

The Ace was now looking for payback and it seemed as if the opportunity was there to present itself when she saw Belinda tweet out that she was going to be present at one of the local slapping championship events. Now, Juri was not the biggest fan of such events because she was a pure pro wrestler at heart and didn't engage in such trivial matters but if it meant revenge against Belinda she was going to take that chance.

Having the element of surprise in her favour, Juri would wait in the crowd patiently. She heard that they didn't have an opponent chosen for Belinda and she would used that to her advantage by jumping up at the first chance to accept that challenge but for now she would simply wait in the crowd for that challenge to be thrown.

Spoiler:
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:59 pm

Belinda was soon enough called up to make her appearance by the announcers, something that she had expected. Stepping up onto the little stage as she would wave towards the crowd which cheered quite a lot for her. It was nothing like the AFW crowds, it was way smaller only one to two hundred people if she had to guess but they still made some noise for the fan favorite Swede.

She'd under the instructions of the announcers take her place at one side of the table that was set up. She'd nod her head as the crowd started to die down a bit. After a few more moments the announcer would speak up.

" Now! Since this all happened on such short notice we haven't been able to locate a proper opponent for Belinda Northman for the short exhibition match. Therefore we will ask the crowd for willing participants!" After a few moments of cheering the announcer spoke up again.... " So who among you feel up to the task?"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:40 pm

This was the moment, they were soon going to announce Belinda's opponent and Juri had been filled in that it was going to be anyone from the crowd- anyone who would dare accept it ofcourse. Juri already knew that she was going to be the one who will accept it, there was no second guessing in her mind and that would give her the edge to be the first one to accept it.

When the announcer would speak up, Juri was ready to step out of the crowd and accept it. As soon as he finished his question, Juri would make her way out from the crowd and stepping out of the crowd into the stage, looking at the announcer before looking at her rival Belinda Northman.

"I will. Juri Sanada" she said proudly.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:46 pm

Belinda was certainly surprised when all of a sudden as they called out for a volunteer from the crowd and with it none other than Juri Sanada stepped forward. The crowd was stunned and so was Belinda as she looked on at her rival, dumbstruck for the moment as she would take a step back and then try and right herself, throwing a harsh glare at her.

When Juri stepped up Belinda would throw her a harsh glare now. " J-juri!?" She'd let out as the announcer would call out for her. " It looks like we're getting a special event now! Juri Sanada, the ace wrestler of Miyabi and one of the top ten wrestler of the Shangri-La rankings have come to join us!!!"

" Guess you can't stay away from me....." Belinda let out as she would throw an annoyed scowl at her.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:17 pm

After stepping out from the crowd, Juri had a smug grin on her face as she stood out with her hands on her hips almost as if striking a pose and staring down at the stage where her rival was. The crowd, the announcer and of course, Belinda were all shocked and surprised to see none other than the Ace of Miyabi stepping up to accept the challenge.

The Black Widow appreciated the acknowledgment from the announcer who seem to recognize her talent and fame. "Ah, you are far too kind" she said doing a slight bow. However, her attention soon turned towards the blonde who seemed to be rather annoyed at seeing her rival.

"Oh? You don't seem very happy to see me. I mean, you were the one who kept searching for me, even barging your way into
the Miyabi gym looking for me and now look at you!"
she would say sternly.

"But yes, to answer your question. I can't stay away from you, not after you humiliated me at my own gym" Juri would say stepping up on the stage and walked towards Belinda to meet her face to face.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:45 pm

Belinda would scowl at Juri as she stepped up onto that stage with her smug face, watching her with those red eyes of hers as she glared daggers at Juri Sanada. She'd been a thorn in her side ever since that charity mud match and it didn't look as if that was going to stop anytime soon.

The Swede could tell that they wouldn't be able to settle things until one of them had a truly dominant win over the other...which she figured would be difficult. Juri had proven to be just as strong as she was and just as skilled or even more so. She was a talented wrestler who had few equals in the worlds. Misaki Toyoda even considered her a rival....

" I don't think I'll ever be very happy to see you, but if you want to keep messing with me, I guess I'll have to get used to it..." Belinda let out with a sigh as she shook her head, watching Juri step up right in her face. Belinda would walk up to meet her around the table and they met at the mid point. Pressing herself up against Juri in a confrontational manner as she shove her chest against Juri, pressing forehead against forehead and staring Juri down.

" Could say the same thing about you chasing me down to Friction for a match, Juri."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:08 pm

The Black Widow would let out a chuckle when Belinda would mention that she would never be happy to see her. "Ohoho come now Belinda, you're breaking my heart with those cold words of yours" Juri would say while the two were standing face to face. It seemed the crowd recognized the heat between the two contestants and that would make it a spicy contest for sure.

"You better get used to it because there's no way I'm leaving things evenly between you and I" she said while placing her hands on her hips. "Don't kid yourself little blondie. Your AFW management practically begged me for that match....but enough of that. I'm here to put you in your place by slapping you unconscious" Juri would say giving Belinda a firm shove.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:59 am

Belinda would glare at the Black Widow as she they stood face to face with one another, pressing up against one another and having a little staredown. Belinda would keep her eyes narrowed as she listened onto Juri and how she said she wasn't going to leave her alone while things were even between them. Honestly, Belinda felt the same way....after what Juri had done, what she had said and so on she had a deep-seated desire to defeat Juri again and make it clear which one of them was the better wrestler.

When Juri shoved her backwards Belinda stumbled back a step, quickly righting herself as she would step right back up to Juri. " Bring it." Belinda let out as the referee of the event came up between them and gestured them to their side of the table. Belinda would back up and take her place on her side, her eyes never leaving Juri's face. Keeping a constant glare at her.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:35 pm

The two wrestling superstars continued to talk trash to each other, spicing up the contest which was about to take place. Juri made her dislike of the blonde no secret at all and neither did Belinda as the two were glaring daggers into each others eyes while pressed up against each other. There was no doubt that neither would let this rivalry go so easily, at least not after one of them had a big and significant victory over the other to finally put this to bed.

For now though, they would begin to take their place in order to get this contest started. Juri shoved Belinda but the blonde came right back at her only to be stopped by the referee who would order the two to get to their side of the table. Juri smirked and would take her position glaring at Belinda too.

"Go on, I'll let you take the first shot." Juri would say, stretching her neck and rolling her shoulders while getting ready.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next