Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 193 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 193 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

In The Name of God (For Darius)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

In The Name of God (For Darius) Empty In The Name of God (For Darius)

Post by TiefBlau Tue May 15, 2012 3:02 am

The arena lights would completely cut off suddenly as a theme not yet heard too much in the AFW area rang out over the speakers. [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJxt51XM5uk:11dbl8ec]The Theme of Ambrogio[/url:11dbl8ec] would begin to play over the speakers, still with the arena lights completely darkened. The intro to the theme would play through before the theme would suddenly pick up. A bright white light would flash throughout the arena before gathering and focusing in a spotlight at the stage area. It was there that Ambrogio Mastrostefano would appear, stepping onto the stage area, wearing his long dark coat as well as black dress pants and dress shirt, his whole priest attire, coupled with a wooden cross hanging from his neck.

He would clasp his hands behind his back, looking down a bit before he would slowly make his way down the ramp, the bright, almost heavenly spotlight following his steps precisely. His 6'2" frame would stand out in comparison to what it seemed most of the wrestlers there were at as he would slowly reach the ring. He would walk to the steps, carefully making his way up before he would enter in between the ropes, stepping to the middle of the ring before the white light would extend out, covering only just the ring before he would call for a microphone.

Being handed one from one of the crew members, he would bring the microphone to his lips, and keep his eyes on the entrance as his music died down. "Ever since I stepped foot in this complex, I have seen one after another prove their sins were fully fledged and out there for everyone to see. There is a very miniscule amount of people on this roster that has any shame or dignity left in their being. I have seen some of the dirtiest acts to ever bring filth to the earth, and they were all broadcasted for the world to see, without penalty."

"This..is why I came here. Nearly every single person in that locker room deserves judgement, and I have come here to bring that upon each of them...As bad as all of the members of this roster are, there is one in particular that has committed unforgivable sinful acts, one after the other, seemingly with no one here to stop him. That ends today...This man goes by the name of Sven...I have seen what he's done to the women that he has faced in this ring. While none of those women were free of sin either, this man committed these acts of his own accord and seemingly..for his own pleasure." Ambrogio would stand tall in the ring, looking down a bit in disgust as his face kept quite the dark, serious expression.

"For your acts towards the women of this company, for each and every second you enjoyed causing them pain and humiliation, you will now be called out here to be judged. I will return what you caused..tenfold. Come out here now to face the consequences." Ambrogio would say, removing his coat afterwards, along with the wooden cross that hung from his neck. Adjusting the collar on his shirt a bit, he would await in patience for if Sven would arrive or not, an official waiting by at ringside if the match was to occur.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

In The Name of God (For Darius) Empty Re: In The Name of God (For Darius)

Post by Darius Tue May 15, 2012 3:27 am

It was only a few seconds after the priest made his delaration of challenge when the music of the very person he challenged soon came over the loud speakers. Soon Sven would come out of the entrance ramp, wearing his wrestling briefs complete with elbow and knee pads, sneering as he came to stand at the top of the ramp. Sven was something of an odd favourite in the AFW, for he brought a type of action rarely seen. The type that brought the beautiful women of this company to their knees with his brutal nature.

Soon Sven would make his way down the ramp to the roar of a cheering and booing crowd, which he soaked up with a cruel grin and flexed muscles. Once at the ring he leapt inside it, and ignoring Ambrogio for now he threw his arms up in the air, earning him an even louder response from the crowd.

Still grinning from the high of his entrance he turned to the holy man before him, lloking him up and down and scoffing. "Never been called out by a man of God before," he chuckled, crossing his arms over his broad chest. "What's the matter, padre'? Don't like what I do? You don't like the fact that I put these arrogant bitches in their place?" Sven's grin grew slightly maniacle. "Well I don't give a shit. And I don't plan on stopping anytime soon. In fact, I put another one in the hospital only a few days ago. She thought it was okay to use my punching bag, so I had to make a punching bag out of her."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue May 15, 2012 3:38 am

As Sven's music began to play over the speakers, Ambrogio would tilt his head up a bit, clearly pleased that Sven did indeed show himself. The preacher would keep his eyes locked dead on the man as he made his way down to the ring. The mixed reaction that it seemed he got from the crowd furthering Ambrogio's opinion on the company as a whole.

He would stand still as Sven made his way into the ring, flexing and throwing his arms up in the air, clearly ignoring his presence. Ambrogio would stare back up at the entrance, just as to keep his focus clear before Sven would seemingly finish his little celebration antics, meeting Ambrogio's sights as they stood face to face before the man would begin talking.

Hearing all of Sven's words, Ambrogio would close his eyes. He would take a deep breath in and out before shaking his head. "You come down here, and you mock what you have done, shrugging it off as you are. My opinion of you lessens by the second." Ambrogio would say before letting his arms drop by his sides, opening his eyes back up as a slight grin came upon his face. "Good" He would say, nodding his head a bit as he clenched his fists. "If you do not seek forgiveness, it eliminates my beginning to hold an inch of anything back...tonight, if you go home, it will be swimming home in a stream of your own blood."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue May 15, 2012 4:41 am

Sven's sick grin remained on his face the whole time. Normally he didn't take matches with guys, but even beaten on helpless women got tiring after awhile. Every so often he needed a challenge to stop him from ggetting rusty. And he could tell right away that Ambrogio was a dangerous foe, and maybe even a little nuts. Well, if he needed to put down a hard hitting priest that was no skin off his ass.

"Beating up a priest? I don't know. That seems low even for me." Sven then laughed out loud and wiped a tear from his eye. "Who am I kidding? No it's not!" Sven would then crack his knuckles in each ahdn as the ref girl signaled for the officials that a match was about to start. "I hope you've got your affairs in order, padre'. This is gonna be a good one." The bell would then ring to start the match, and with fists raised in defense, Sven was ready for anything.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue May 15, 2012 2:34 pm

"Hmph.." Ambrogio would let out as he heard Sven's response. The man was definitely cocky, just as he expected. It was no matter to Ambrogio though, in his mind he was just ready to tear him apart and make an example of him. Having only been in one match before this one, Ambrogio saw this as quite the chance to get his message out while he was going through with it.

At the sound of the bell, Ambrogio would narrow his eyes. He would see the stance that Sven was taking and would get his arms up as well. Sliding his foot back slightly, he would angle his body as he prepared himself to begin. Taking a second or two, Ambrogio would make the first move. Quickly slipping his right foot forward a bit, he would thrust out his palm, aiming towards Sven's forehead. He was hoping the man would block or avoid it as he would quickly duck himself down afterwards, aiming a hard elbow to Sven's midsection.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Wed May 16, 2012 12:15 am

Upon the match beginning Sven would keep his fists raised in something reminscent of a boxers stance, something he had been engaged in quite actively recently. With his fists at the ready he waited for Ambrogio to get in close, and when he made the first move of throwing his palm out at his head. Sven smirked arrogantly, and would raise his arm to block the blow. But unfortunately for Sven this played right into the preist's hand.

"UGH!!" the man grunted as the elbow drove into his stomach, driving a good deal of breath from his lungs. He winced in pain, not expecting Ambrogio to follow up like that, but would not be deterred by the preist's one lucy shot. Snarling, he would attempt to connect a series of hookd, first throwing a right to his face and quickly follow up with a left, and then try to surprise the man with a right hook straight into his ribs.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed May 16, 2012 1:33 pm

Connecting with the elbow that he was setting up, Ambrogio would gladly claim the first hit of the match. His reaction to that fact though was less lively than most would be. He would keep the straight face that he had put on once he started going on the attack. Ambrogio wasn't going to be satisfied until he made the ultimate example of Sven, but it was clear that this was going to be no easy ordeal.

Sven was quick to retaliate as he sent his punch combination at Ambrogio. The preacher would swat away his right and his left, quickly avoiding the shots to his face. However, he wasn't quick enough to stop the surprise punch to his ribs which caused him to let out a grunt as he would step back a bit. He would clench his teeth, definitely feeling the large amount of strength that Sven held in his punches, before he would quickly try to retaliate back. Stepping forward that one step he took back, he would attempt to ram his knee into Sven's ribs, sending his elbow forward as he did so as well aimed at his forehead.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Fri May 18, 2012 1:59 am

"Boo ya!" Sven laighed as is blow connected solidly with Ambrogio's ribs, quite a bit of power packed behind it to cause a decent amount of damage. It made the preist step back, but unfortnately that's all it did. Despite the power of Sven's punch it barely slowed Ambrogio down at all, and he was already retaliating with a powerful knee into Sven's side.

"GUH!" Sven cried out in pain, wincing from the hit, barely even able to to cry out before Ambrogio landed another hit to his forehead. "UGH!!" The elbow to his head left Sven seeing stars, and he would stumble back several steps clutching his head, unable to focus and leaving himself open to attack.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat May 19, 2012 6:59 pm

Able to connect his double hit, Ambrogio knew he could waste little time. As satisfied as he was that he was able to successfully put a good temporary halt in Sven's countering, this was just a beginning to trying to really lay in on him. He just had to keep on him as much as he could to weaken him to the state that he needed him to be in.

Stepping in as Sven stumbled back from the elbow, Ambrogio would attempt to throw out his hand, trying to grasp him by his head and short hair tightly so he could attempt to pull his head down into a vicious waiting knee strike.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun May 20, 2012 1:45 pm

As Sven stumbled back after Ambrogio's combo he tried his best to get his senses together, which was hard to do after taking a hit directly to the forehead. This is why he hated fighting guys. They hit a lot harder than women. And Ambrogio he found out hit pretty hard.

Fortunately when Ambrogio came in Sven had regained enough of his senses that he knew what was coming. He couldn't avoid his hair being grabbed though, and winced as he was pulled downwards where the priest hoped to connect him with his knee. Quickly Sven would attempt to put his arms out in front of him, trying to block the knee with both his arms and avoid being struck entirely. Then whe would quickly grab the underside of the preist's thigh andput the other hand on his shoulder, and with a grunt of effort Sven would attmept to lift the man into the air, then slam him back into the mat with a bodyslam.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next