Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 185 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 185 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Darius' Dames

Go down

Darius' Dames Empty Darius' Dames

Post by Darius Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:48 pm

Sarah Gatt - The Queen of Brawl
Wins: 16 Losses: 5 Draws: 1

Spoiler:

When Sarah was a child, her mother abandoned her, leaving her in the care of family friend.  And angry and resentful child, Sarah found an outlet for her frustrations on the street, picking fights and starting brawls wherever she could.  And it turned out she was quite good at it.  What started as a way to vent soon became a way of life for Sarah, and as the years passed her skill at fighting only grew ever stronger.  In the town where she grew up she and her gang garnered a fierce reputation as street fighters, muggers and thieves.  It was some of the best times of Sarah's life until the cops busted her and everyone else she knew.  After spending two years in jail Sarah was released with nowhere to go and no friends to turn to.  So she decided to make use of her lifetime of fights and put them to work in a place that grower more famous every day....

My first Friction character, I created Sarah to be nothing more than someone I could use in Friction matches, but she seemed to make quite an impactin the AFW.  A very evil impact. She fights because she likes it, just like she likes to make others suffer.  Sarah is is the villian all the other villians fear.  She doesn't have any motives, any reason for the things she does, and she's not even the most skilled fighter.  Sarah's just a bad girl capable of bad things.  
Warning:  Only challenge if you're prepared for your character to get very hurt or humiliated.

Spoiler:

Rika was a headstrong young scrapper where she grew up, challenging strong and tough looking people wherever she could, considering herself the toughest girl in town.  That all changed the day she challenged Sarah Gatt, leader of the strongest gang around.  Sarah completely annihalated her, physically and emotionally, sending her to the hospital for three weeks.  After that Rika's image of herself was shattered, and she sought help from the only place she could, Sarah Gatt, to improve, and Sarah agreed.  Rika became enamoured with Sarah, becoming her biggest supporter, learning everything she could from her.  Now she's followed her to the AFW, to be by her side once again.

With all the enemies Sarah's been making in the AFW, I figured she could use a supporter.  Being feircely loyal to Sarah, Rika will do whatever it takes to stay with her.  Rika is a strong fist-fighter, though nowhere near Sarah's capability.  And unlike Sarah Rika is actually willing to make friends, unless of course they interfere with Sarah's interests, then they quickly become enemies.  In a fight, she could seem almost harmless, even a little ditzy, but drop your guard and she'll make you suffer.  She learned from the best after all....

Spoiler:

The identical twin tag team Nha and Sha are sisters that hail from Egypt.  Growing up n an orphanage the two quickly learned the only ones they could depend on was each other.  To adjust to the rough environment both girls leaned how to fight.  Nha specialized in submission holds, while Sha was something of a powerhouse.  As they grew up polishing these skills they would join several fighting circuits after coming of age, eventually making their way to the AFW.  The two quickly became known as a cruel and violent duo, bringing to the ring both precision sadism and brute force.  Nha and Sha follow Sarah Gatt now as her personal enforcers, and have been known to deliver swift punishment down on the Queen of Brawl's enemies....

Nha and Sha were actually characters created by Cirno from way back in the day, ones that would often get involved with Sarah Gatt.  After Cirno decided to scrap them I asked if I could take the reigns as their owners, which he kindly let me do.  Since then I've seen fit to put them work for Sarah, and we've been a happy family ever since.

Spoiler:

Nanako grew up not fitting in very well with the other kids around her.  She was shy and on top of that, she was quite a bit taller than the other kids, which ended up alienating her from much of her class through middle-school.  Expecting the same thing in high-school Nanako settled down for a quiet uneventful high-school life, until some girls in her class mentioned that she should join the school's professional wrestling club.  It was something Nanako was born to do.  Making use of her abnormal height and the strength that came with it Nanako was an instant star of her high school wrestling club.  They were some of the best days of her life.  When school was up for her, she decided to travel the and pursue her wrestling dreams, and thus she arrived at the AFW

I've always liked monster-sized wrestlers that could literally steamroll most of the competition they come across.  Nanako is my creation of that.

Last edited by 379 on Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:16 am; edited 3 times in total
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Darius' Dames Empty Re: Darius' Dames

Post by Darius Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:24 pm

Big Update!
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down