Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 253 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 253 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Megumi Mutoh Vs. Heather Sunderland

2 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Megumi Mutoh Vs. Heather Sunderland - Page 11 Empty Re: Megumi Mutoh Vs. Heather Sunderland

Post by zxn666 Fri May 04, 2012 8:39 pm

Megumi pulled as gently as she could, to help Heather up to her feet. She held the girl for a second to make sure she had her balance and didn't fall right back down. Heather seemed apologetic, and quite throughly beaten, which was to Megumi's liking. This wasn't a mean person, perhaps she was a little rough when fighting, and acted a little cruel, but Megumi knew that it was all because Heather had just as big a drive to win as she did.

"It's alright, I don't mind," Megumi said, "I have to earn the respect of the people here after all. And I'm sorry too, about what I did in this match. I know you're not very good about... those kinds of things, and I took advantage of you. I'm really sorry for that." She placed her hand on Heather's shoulder. "No hard feelings?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Megumi Mutoh Vs. Heather Sunderland - Page 11 Empty Re: Megumi Mutoh Vs. Heather Sunderland

Post by TiefBlau Fri May 04, 2012 8:45 pm

Heather would look back up at Megumi as she seemed to forgive her for her words before she would continue talking. She would shuffle around a bit as Megumi spoke of what she did to get the advantage in the match before she would place her hand on her shoulder. Heather would blink her eyes a few times before nodding her head and smiling.

"Hey, I..would have done the same if I had found it was a good way to win in a match as well" Heather would say, letting out a sigh as she kept the smile on her face. "No hard feelings. Though you better make sure you keep it up. Next time we meet, I'll be wanting to even the score between us." Heather would say, a friendly grin on her face as she did.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri May 04, 2012 9:57 pm

"Would you now?" Megumi said, looking at Heather curiously for a moment. Suddenly she reached and grabbed Heather by the shoulder, leaning in a little bit to speak softly into Heather's ear. "You know what Heather? We're both wound up a bit too tight after this match right now. Why don't you come with me? I'm going to go relax, and hopefully recover a little from the beating you gave me, and I'm sure you'd enjoy it too."

She smiled at Heather, her grip firm for a moment, before turning and leaving. She wasn't sure if Heather would follow her, but she certainly hoped so. It would be a little insulting to Megumi if Heather just blew her off. She turned back for a second, giving Heather a subtle gesture with her eyes, before slipping out of the ring and heading backstage, making her way through the cheering crowd.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri May 04, 2012 10:09 pm

"Ah??"Heather would let out as the girl would grab her by the shoulder and lean in to her ear. She would hear Megumi's offer, causing her to blink her eyes a few times , wondering what exactly she meant before Heather would look up at her. Just as she was about to respond ti her, Megumi would walk off backstage, leaving Heather there for a bit.

Thinking to herself for a second, Heather would look around before rubbing her arm a bit and sighing. "Well...a little after match relaxing with her shouldn't be all that bad.." Heather would say to herself as she would shrug her shoulders, exiting the ring and following Megumi up the ramp.

Winner by Submission, Megumi Mutoh

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11