by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 169 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 169 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Rin vs Shizuka

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Rin vs Shizuka Empty Rin vs Shizuka

Post by valen311 Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:36 am

Rin Minahara made his final inventory check of the medical supplies in the doctor's office of the boy's dorm. The husband of Kyoko Minahara, Rin had come at Kyoko's insistence, knowing full well once they joined, he and his wife would be on opposite sides of the intense struggle at Sex Wars. Since the rules also allowed for sexual combat, the two had put their marriage on a sort of 'hold', removing even their wedding bands for the duration of their stay. Rin knew Kyoko would be cold, logical, and ruthlessly efficient in her drive to help the women. Rin, of course, would have to be the men's counter to that.
He made a few more notes on a clipboard then set it aside, pushing his glasses up with a finger as he took a seat by the window.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Rin vs Shizuka Empty Re: Rin vs Shizuka

Post by Yatori Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:02 am

There was a dull thump against the door. The doorknob then rattled clumsily, as if someone was having trouble with opening it. After a few seconds, it finally opened to spill a person into Rin's office.

It was a girl who dropped across the floor, as evidenced by the long blue hair spilling over her face and head, and the skirt that left significant lengths of black-stocking-wearing legs for all to see.

"D-doctor..." she weakly moaned. "Help... me..."

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:29 am

Rin paused as he looked at the newcomer who entered his office.
*Be cautious. Remember what the Sex Wars contest is about.* he reminded himself mentally.
"You seem to have entered the wrong building. This...is the men's dorm." he replied, then paused as he looked at the girl's condition. *Well, I am a doctor. It wouldn't be right to leave this girl to the wrath of the men here.*
He took a few steps closer, going to the girl's side.
"My wife is in the women's dorm, and can take care of you. Come on, I'll sneak you out of here and you can get back to your dorm. What's your name?" he said, looking down at the blue haired woman.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:56 pm

The girl was like limp putty in the good doctor's arms, dead weight. "Sh-Shizu-" she weakly stammered before suddenly slumping against Rin's chest. Apparently she had completely lost consciousness, her breath weak and hot against him.

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:37 pm

"Oof." Rin grunted as he supported the girl's weight. "Shizu....wait Shizuka? As in Shizuka Tsuzaki?" he mused out loud as he started to drag her towards a bed.
The girl's violent opposition to the men and her cunning had earned Shizuka a dangerous reputation. However, looking down on the woman in his arms, Rin shook his head.
"No...you couldn't be. Tsuzaki Shizuka wouldn't place herself at risk, so deep in our territory." he said to the seemingly passed out Shizuka, about to place her gently in the bed.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:41 pm

Shizuka muttered inaudibly. Strands and locks of her long hair fell across her face as Rin set her down. That and limp unconsciousness gave her a harmless, more youthful appearance, settled into the bed as she was.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:11 am

After laying her down, Rin went to the door, shutting and locking it. Going to a medicine cabinet he took out a bottle of pills, shook two into his hand and replaced the bottle.
Coming back to the bedside, he gently tried to shake her awake.
"Listen, I'm kind enough to do this once." he told her. "I'll give you a few painkillers and sneak you out of here so you can make it back to the girl's side. But, understand, I can't help you again."

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:29 pm

His back turned to Shizuka while closing and locking the door, Rin thus missed the brief upward curve of a smile that broke the thin line of Shizuka's lips. It was gone before he got back to her.

And then Shizuka's eyes suddenly opened to meet Rin's. Her pupils were disks of cold amethyst. She smiled darkly. "Save those pills, doctor," she purred. "You'll need them."

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:17 pm

Rin blinked at the new voice that this girl was speaking in and the look in her eyes, the girl was cold.
"So..you are Tsuzaki Shizuka. Omoshiroi." (Interesting) he replied, his voice going flat as he discovered he had been tricked. "Well played on getting in here alone. But if think I'm easy prey because I'm alone, you're sadly mistaken.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:58 am

"If you were easy prey," Shizuka cooed back in amusement, "I wouldn't have bothered. And now that we're quite alone, aren't you going to challenge me to a match of your choosing? Hmm?"

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next