by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 120 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 119 Guests :: 2 Bots

Whitecrow233

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Rin vs Shizuka

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Rin vs Shizuka - Page 2 Empty Re: Rin vs Shizuka

Post by valen311 Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:45 pm

Rin smirked back at Shizuka.
"Doubtless, Kyoko has sent you here to try and rattle me. Well, I'll send you back to her with quite a story to tell. Tsuzaki Shizuka, you're challenged to a hentai encounter match. If you refuse that's your decision, but you'll have to leave now." the doctor said, hoping that the girl's dislike for men would deter her from the type of match he suggested.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:35 pm

The smile never wavered from Shizuka's lips. In fact, it intensified.

"Well bargained, Sensei," she purred. "And done."

Her smile became predatory.

"I accept your challenge. I choose this place as our arena."

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:52 pm

*Her hatred of men borders on legendary. If she hates men so much, how much experience can she have in hentai matches against them?* he thought to himself.
"Very well. Remove your skirt and underwear then. This struggle will be flesh against flesh until your body finally surrenders to mine." he said as he removed his clothing. "Besides I don't want you staggering out of here in ruined clothes after you've been beaten."

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:44 am

"How charming," Shizuka commented as she pulled her blouse over her head to reveal bare breasts. "I see now why she likes you so much," she let drop the comment even as her skirt fell around her feet.

Now she was nude save for black stockings that she also removed. Apparently she had not worn any underwear. As if she expected Rin's choice of match- which she did, after her chat with the woman who knew him the best.

"Flesh against flesh," she cooed, throwing back Rin's comment in such a soft yet mocking tone. "Until your body finally surrenders to mine. Your battle quotes penetrate as deep as your sword."

Shizuka's eyes glittered with malice as she regarded the nude Rin's now-exposed manhood. Her own, surprisingly soft-looking body was on aggressive display, challenging Rin's eyes to drink her all in, to try to conquer and crush her if he could.

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:02 pm

Rin blinked as Shizuka let out her comment about 'why she liked him'
"Kyoko sent you, didn't she? I never thought she would find allies this quickly." he said evenly as he removed his glasses. "Well, no matter. It's just you and me, Tsuzaki-san. I'll show you some of the skills me and Kyoko have developed together. After that, we'll see about 'penetration'."
He eased his lean, lightly muscled body into a relaxed stance, waiting to see how his foe would attaack. Shizuka was well formed, and her confidence in both her body and skills showed. This was no mere girl Kyoko had sent against him.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:27 am

"Saa, then, Rin-sensei," Shizuka smoothly taunted. "Do not disappoint me and Kyoko-sensei."

She sashayed towards Rin slowly, sexily. Her hands stayed at her sides in a neutral position that left her wide open. Smirking, she closed.

Some called her insane. Perhaps she was, what with the stunt she was about to pull.

Shizuka was going to walk right up to Rin without attacking, until the front of her body pressed up against his!

Because she was three inches shorter than Rin, she would be looking up to him as she came closer. And if she made it to him without getting attacked, her flat belly would press into Rin's manhood while the perfect paired pears of her breasts nuzzled the doctor's firm abdomen.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:56 am

Rin watched Shizuka approach warily. But, the younger girl never made an attack, didn't even get into a stance.
*Is this going to be a purely erotic contest?* he wondered. *I have to stay on my toes...*
Deciding not to attack physically, Rin welcomed her with a thigh that eased up between her legs, rubbing the lips of her sex as he reached around Shizuka's waist, pressing his hand against her firm rear to force her to grind her pussy against his leg.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:56 am

Shizuka let out a long, low moan of pleasure as Rin's thigh stroked her sexual flower masterfully. "Fufufu," she chuckled. "As I expected, Sensei. You're quite the gentleman." Her smile conveyed satisfaction sultrily. "This will be... interesting..."

As she spoke, she grasped his formidable manhood with both hands. Giving him a teasing squeeze to show she was in control, she began caressing his length with her fingers, her thumbs rubbing upon his cap, right over the sensitive slit.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:34 am

Rin let his hand replace his thigh at Shizuka's sex. Two fingers parted the lips of her sex as a third caressed the damp slit. He let out a soft moan as the younger girl targeted the most sensitive spot of his member.
"Not a bad opening move, Tsuzaki-san. However, let's see if you can take as well as you give." he said in a huskily soft voice.
His finger rubbed around Shizuka's clit with teasing slowness, barely brushing the sensitive nub in an effort to build some sexual pressure.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:49 am

Shizuka murmured as Rin spread and then fingered her flower. "Oh, I can take it, all right, Sensei," she assured in a low tone, allowing the arousing effect of her opponent's new attack show in her face and voice. "I'll take it all the way to you..."

Without sparing a look downwards, her eyes locked with Rin's, she peeled his own slit open. Her tongue licked out of her mouth like a serpent's. A dollop of saliva fell with incredible accuracy upon Rin's cap. Knowledgeable fingers lathered that syrupy warmth into him.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next