Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 5:39 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:51 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 3:13 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 91 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Queen of Brawl's Harem

2 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Queen of Brawl's Harem - Page 6 Empty Re: The Queen of Brawl's Harem

Post by Darius Fri May 18, 2012 1:47 am

"Oh, not so talkative now, are you?" Sarah asked snidely. She had been expecting another bout of defiant remarks from Shraiya, but it seemed like getting fucked was the only way to get the Lunatic Princess from blathering on. If Sarah knew that was all it took she would have brought out the strap on a while back. "That's good. It means you\;re finally getting with the program. Now...where were we?" Grinning, Sarah would slip her hands underneath Sharaiya's thighs, and gripping those Sarah would attempt to lift Sharaiya slightly off the bed. With the Russian aloft, Sarah would guide her backwards to where Sarah sat with the strap on pointing straight up. And then, with a vicious sneer, Sarah would attempt to lower Sharaiya pussy first onto the strap on.

Nha meanwhile laughed as her sister trapped Shanari into the extremely painful submission, getting to her feet and walking over to where Shanari hung pointed at the cieling, grinning down at the girl's pained face. "We're going to fuck you, and then we're going to break you," Nha revealed with a malicious smile. "And then you'll beg us for more. I promise you that." Smirking, Nha would bring her hand to Shanari's spread legs, and much like Sha had done before her Nha would slide her fingers inside Shanari's crotch.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat May 19, 2012 2:25 pm

Sharaiya was like a lifeless puppet within Sarah's hands, she descended upon the strap on and another low moan escaped her. The Queen really had the princess this time, who's resistance was gone and now her body was just enjoying what Sarah was giving to it, even if it was against the reluctant behavior Sharaiya was showing. Her head tilted back to rest it upon Sarah's shoulder, sweat dripping from her body, her chest rising and falling as she just couldn't keep herself calm anymore, the excitement was getting to her. " Aah.. Dam...it..! "

Shanari had no way to defend herself when Sha had her in the ceiling hold and Nha was making good use of it, her wet crotch was now introduced with Nha's fingers, a loud huff escaping the Russian, who could not remove those fingers due to her being cuffed and held by Sha, biting upon her bottom lip and tried to refuse herself to moan out for the blue haired girl, knowing it would only boast Nha's ego even more.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat May 19, 2012 6:17 pm

"OH, don't be like that!" Sarah chackled, keeping her hands under Sharaiya's legs even after lowering her onto the waiting strap on. "You should be used to getting fucked over by me by now!" With Sharaiya sitting on her lap and impaled on the strap on Sarah would begin to bounce the girl up and down, making the Russian pump herself on the dildo over and over again, once again trying to bring the girl to orgasm.

Back with the twins, Sha was having an easy time keeping Shanari aloft with the cieling hold, her legs occationally flexing to keep Shanari in pain, while at the same time her blue haired twin delivered the pleasure. "Oh, suddenly so quiet," Nha commented when she saw Shanari trying to hold back a moan as a result of her skillful fingers penetrating the girl's pussy, pumping in and out of the trapped girl. "That's not like you at all. Why don't you do me a favour and scream my name." Nha would then use her free hand to strip away Shanari's bra, tossing it over her shoulder. Then, that same hand would come back to give one of those now naked orbs a nice squeeze, groping it while she continued to finger the girl.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon May 21, 2012 4:52 pm

The thought that Sarah now had control over her and that her struggling weren't doing anything to help her, was sinking into her mind, the queen of brawl had her right where she wanted her and her sensitive sex was getting another barrage of thrusts from Sarah's strap on. " You're... Quite a woman.. " She would actually compliment Sarah now, she brought her hands back, though she had weakened greatly, she brought her hands to Sarah's butt to grope it firmly, feeling her climax building up again. " But.. I belong to none..! "

Shanari screamed out when Nha's skillfull fingers were just working her over, she had never expected Nha to do such a thing to her and it made her unleash vocally, glaring up at Nha with a dark blush upon her cheeks. " Dammit.. This should've been.. The other way around.. Aah! " With her bra removed her breasts bounced free, now for Nha to play with which she infact did, her sex was very wet from Sha's earlier fingering and now with Nha's fingers inside of it.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Mon May 21, 2012 5:45 pm

When Sharaiya complimented her Sarah grinned in approval, bouncing the Russian a little faster on her lap, ensuring the dildo pushed deeper and faster inside of her. "Shariaya, if I wanted you I'd take you," Sarah told the Lunatic Princess as she continued to fuck her in the unique position. She gasped in slight surprise as Shariaya someone found the flexibility to grope her firm ass. Sarah laughed in delight. "Lucky for you this is only a one time thing. Otherwise I'd take you, brand you, make you my bicth in every sense of the word!"

Nha chuckled at Shanari's so-called defiance, continuing to pleasure the girl with both skillful hands, one of them teasing and groping her breasts while the other pumped in and out of her already damp pussy, offering her much needed lubrication. "This is the way it's going to be from now on, Shanari," the blue twin chuckled. "Things are different now. Better. You're nothing but a toy to us. If I wanted to, I could make you beg for mercy. You should be grateful I;ve decided to pleasure you instead of torture you."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon May 21, 2012 6:15 pm

Sharaiya acceptd that Sarah now had sexual dominance over her, her struggling had dissapeared and instead learned to enjoy it, giving Sarah's butt one last hard grope before rested back against her, her climax was nearing and her body was already focussed upon it. She listened to the queen of brawl say such words to her and merely tried to grin. " L-Lucky for you maybe.. Women kill to touch me.. And what makes you think you can.. Beat me..? You used my little sister's chest against me..! " Her body jerked, her sex was twitching as she was about to hit her climax any minute now.

Not believing that Nha had changed so much and showing not hostility towards her but dominance, it made her irritated though she couldn't display it calmly. " Aahh.! No! It's not going to be.. L-Like this! " THough as much as she complained and tried to show that she was still better then Nha, her body tensed up and she screamed loudly, her head tilting back as she released herself against Nha's expreienced fingers, the pleasure and pain were just too much for her to deal with.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Wed May 23, 2012 2:07 am

"I know! That's how good I am!" Sarah laughed when Sharaiya questioned her loss to her. "I barely needed to lift a finger to beat you! All I needed was another girl's boobs! Tells more about me than it does about you!" Sarah could feel Sharaiya's crotch begining to dampen all over again, and knew it was only a matter of time before the Russian cummed like a slut for her all over again. "And owmen may want to touch you, but that's only because they don't know your personality! It sucks!"

Nha smiled a great big smile as Shanari came all over her hand this time, contributing this small victory to her lustful dominance over the younger Russian. "No, no, no," Nha chuckled as she withdrew her hand from Shanari's sex, licking the cum dripping off her fingers. "This is how it's gonna be from now on." When Shanari cummed the red twin Sha would finally release the cieling hold she had one Shanari, lowering her down to the floor and letting her drop onto her front before them. As soon as she did, Nha would place her foot on Shanari's head, rubbing it down on her as she grinned arrogantly. "This is where you'll be from now on..."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon May 28, 2012 2:37 am

(( Sorry! Lost track of time! ))

And Sarah managed to make the princess release herself against the queen once again. As much as Sharaiya was trying hard to deny Sarah any type of satisfaction, her body had betrayed her after the first orgasm and now it was a losing battle with no chance of victory. Sarah was picking her apart with her strap on that her tight sex was not used to. Now the Russian was once again limp in Sarah's arms, still awake, but mentally her resistance had dropped.

Shanari was forced onto the ground, partially relieved that she was released from the painful hold but now Nha had total control of her, her cheeks bright red from Nha's words. Was this happening? This must be a dream! There was no way this could happen to her, against Nha no less! Well.. It was Sarah who defeated her after all, Nha's grin wasn't really doing it for her, growling lowly up at her. " Heck.. No..! "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Mon May 28, 2012 3:10 am

(Liar! I don't want to play with you anymore!)

For the third time that evening the Queen of brawl had the Lunatic Princess cumming like an eager slut for her, thanks to her surprisingly persuasive means. Sarah was grinning like a demon as Sharaiya practically went limp against her, a sign that the Russian's annpying resistance had all but gone. That was all good in Sarah's book. And so Sarah would lift Sharaiya up, slowly slipping the stap on out of her as she did so, and would then simply dump the Lunatic Princess onto her front on the bed.

"I'm glad you're having such a good time, Sharaiya," Sarah would chuckle, moving until she was kneeling right in front of the Russian. "But look what you did. You made my toy all dirty." She gestured at the strap on, which was all but covered in Sahraiya's sticky juices. "I know how skilled you are at cleaning up, sooooo....." Grinning , Sarah would grab hold of Sharaiya's head, and without the woman's consent she would force the cum covered strap on into Sharaiya's mouth, wanting her to suck on it.

Back with the twins, Nha was enjoying grinding her foot on top of Shanari's head, exemplfying her dominance over the younger Russian with great glee. "My pretty, little bitch," Nha continued on despite Shanari's continued defiance. "And from this day forth you will always remember it..." Nha would then take her foot off of Shanari's head and sit down on the floor before her. Then, taking a handful of the Russian's hair she would pull her head into her crotch and wrap her legs around her throat, applying a tight front headscissor.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue May 29, 2012 3:40 pm

( Sorrryy! )

Sharaiya was spend. She couldn't move in the offensive, let alone think about it. Sarah had her good, multiple times. Now she was resting upon the bed, her body sweaty from all the sexual punishment it had taken so far, her breasts squished against the sheets as she barely had enough strength to look up at Sarah. She wished she never did since that only helped shoving the wet strap on into her mouth, making the Russian panic for just a short amount, giving in and deciding that the wisest course of action was just to accept her defeat her, sucking gently upon the length.

Only being able to curse and resist vocally, there was nothing Shanari really could do anything else, each twin had made her orgasm and she needed some fresh air, away from the twins. Sadly, that was not going to happen. She watched Nha sit infront of her and soon getting a facefull of crotch again, feeling those legs around her and started to struggle, though it was far from formidable, only making her face nuzzle into Nha's crotch.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down