Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:30 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:51 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 5:49 am

Who is online?
In total there are 91 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Queen of Brawl's Harem

2 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Queen of Brawl's Harem - Page 2 Empty Re: The Queen of Brawl's Harem

Post by Darius Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:29 pm

"Mmmmm," Sarah moaned into the kiss, forcibly pushing her lips against the Russian's. She was surprised when Shariaya suddenly thrust her tongue into her own mouth, not expecting the girl to take the initiative like this, but grinned at the display. Not to be outdone, Sarah's tongue would wrap itself up with Sharaiya's, wrestling with it in her mouth, trying to force them both into Sharaiya's mouth. She would also begin to grind her panty covered crotch against Sharaiya's, grinding them together as she lay on top of her.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:33 pm

Sharaiya knew that this was going to be hard for her, to show a more erotic prowess over the brawler when she was pinned like this. THen Sarah began to grind against her and soon enough the brawler was rewarded with a moan, causing her body to arch up against Sarah while her tongue tried to pin down Sarah's to show dominance, trying to wrap her legs over the girl's legs and hook them to try and spread them wide, trying to atleast humiliate Sarah.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:02 am

Sarah felt the moan that vibrated through the kiss she shared with Sharaiya, and the brawler resisted the urge to grin. A stiff like Sharaiya wasn't that hard to arouse. All it took was a little force and and a little lovin'. She was about to make her next move when she suddenly felt Sharaiya's legs entwining with her own, spreading them out in a kind of inverted grapevine, casuing Sarah to grunt lightly in pain.

Breaking the kiss Sarah gave Sharaiya a glare, but then formed a smile. "That all you got?" Sarah asked with a chuckle, and would press her lips along the nape of Sharaiya's neck, starting to kiss and suck along it gently. All the while she would continue to hump her crotch against Sharaiya's, , wanting to make the girl to become putty in her hands.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:55 am

Sharaiya could tell Sarah was getting better at this, even when she spread the girl's legs she humped against her, causing Sharaiya to gasp out every now and then and when Sarah's laps came to caress her neck, it only became worse for her and she had to figure out what her next ' tactic ' was.

She tried to ignore it, looking at her captured wrists and tried to forcefully free them, not wanting Sarah to get complete control over her and if this went on a little longer, she would have to surrender to the pleasure and to the queen of brawl.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:28 am

All along Sharaiya's neck Sarah would suck upon, running her tongue along it every so often as well. As she did this she continued to grind away at the Russian's panty covered crotch with her own, her body becoming hotter and hotter as time went by. Soon though, she would feel Sharaiya begin to struggle to free her wrists, causing Sarah to smirk.

As she kissed along her captives neck she would make her way upwards until her mouth was right next to Sharaiya's ear. "Why are you still fighting me, Sharaiya?" Sarah whispered in her ear, her hot breath on Sharaiya's skin. "You don't have the right anymore. You lost. You and Shanari, you're both mine." Sarah would then begin to nibble gently on Sharaiya's earlobe to stimulate her further. "Besides," Sarah chuckled inbetween. "It's clear that you're enjoying this...."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:35 am

" Yours..? " She would try to say with a clear tone but instead she moaned it out because of the way Sarah was working her over. She tried to remain deviant though, tilting her head to the side so she could whisper back hotly into Sarah's ear. " Don't get the wrong idea.. Just because you know how to turn me on.. Doesn't mean I will let you do as you please.. "

She released Sarah's legs and instead wrapped them around Sarah's waist, not squeezing though, almost like a warning instead. " However, you're more beautiful then I thought you would be.. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:02 am

Sarah knew a woman as proud as Sharaiya would not be very open to the idea of belonging to someone, especially Sarah. She wasn`t like her sister Shanari. She was starting to wonder which she would prefer having more. The brawler actually grinned in amusement at Shraiya`s defiance. "No, I like it when you fight back, Shraiya," Sarah whispered back, feeling the girl's smooth thighs wrap around her waist. "It's all the better when you finally do give in..."

Sarah would then attempt to raise Sharaiya's arms above her head so she could cross them and pin them with just one of her hands. If she managed that, her free hand would slip beneath Sharaiya's panties, and then slip her fingers into Shraiya's pussy.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:24 am

The warning wasn't heeded and Sarah took more advantage in this ' battle ' glaring up at the brawler before she would put a tight squeeze around the girl's waist, deciding that if Sarah was going to ignore it she sure as hell would not ignore the waistscissors she had her in now.

However, she was unable to stop Sarah's advance to her croch, feeling that hand slipping inside and soon enough a pair of fingers inside of her, causing her body to jump up against Sarah, her expression changed from deviant to shocked since she could not believe Sarah went that far, her struggling ceased because it might hurt her if those fingers pushed into her inner walls if she'd struggle.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:37 pm

Sarah winced and grunted as Sharaiya's legs squeezed her waist. The Russian had some domn strong legs, and could probably break a few of Sarah's ribs if she was given free reign. But this was Sarah's show to run, and it didn't involve being crushed by the grumpy older sister.

With her fingers still deep in Sharaiya's pussy she would begin to pump them in and out of her at a slow pace, though as time went by it would quickly increase in pace to try and pleasure the girl as well as trying to get her to release her bodyscissors.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:53 pm

Sharaiya couldn't keep her arousal in check, the way Sarah was fingering her, eventually making her wet and the scissors weaken, all the Russian could muster was one last crank of deviant strength before her head tilted back and her legs stopped and were now only loosely over Sarah's hips, her breathing loud and rapid, she couldn't offer a decent amount of resistance.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down