Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 74 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 70 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Jstruggs716, Lobo, ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 9:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Queen of Brawl's Harem

2 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Queen of Brawl's Harem - Page 3 Empty Re: The Queen of Brawl's Harem

Post by Darius Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:48 pm

Sarah released a small sigh of releif as Sharaiya let her bodyscissors lossen, no doubt due to the fingers now pumping their way in and out of her body. Sarah grinned in approval. "That's right, tough girl," Sarah said in a soothing tone. "Don't fight it. Embrace it." She would starting pumping her three fingers in and out of Sharaiya's pussy with renewed vigour, increasing in pace and becoming much rougher.

"You're a hard woman, SHaraiya," Sarah said with a smile, looking into the Russian's eyes. "But I'm Sarah Gatt." Sarah would then press her lips against Sharaiya's again, all the while keeping her pinned while her fingers worked their magic.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:21 pm

Her struggling had ceased and her legs were now loosely around Sarah, slid down around her thighs but her glare remained deviant, especially with Sarah was saying to her and growled warningly. " ..You may have won this round.. " She couldn't end her sentence though, her lips were sealed with Sarah's but soon enough, she did succumb to the feeling the woman was bringing her, both pleasure and the rough taste of it as those fingers were sliding in easier due to the wetness that kept increasing, she was going to reach her climax soon. She began to kiss Sarah back, even parting her lips to allow that tongue inside of her, normally not succumbing like this at all but Sarah managed to cut through all her defences.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:23 am

Silly Sharaiya, Sarah chuckled in her head, her lips being occupied at the moment. I always win. Her tongue plunged into the now submissive Sharaiya's mouth, exploring every inch of it, revealing in the taste of her conquest. Her fingers, still deep within the Russian's pussy, probed and pluged with greater effort, now having much more acess with the wetness that started to accumulate. Sarah moaned into Sharaiya's mouth, biting the Russian's lower lip lightly, nibbling on it. She could feel Sharaiya about to cum. It was only a matter of time.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:46 pm

It wasn't long before Sarah's actions sparked the reactions she wanted from Sharaiya, who arched up against her and moaned into her mouth in pure delight, her cheeks turning bright red as she came upon Sarah's fingers, her entire body tensing up as her climax ignited, her breasts pressing up against Sarah's chest as she could not do anything but moan in defeat, she had to admit that Sarah had effectivelly pinned her and even made her orgasm from her skillfull actions, it even made the Lunatic Princess fall and lay silent underneath the Queen of Brawl.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:50 am

Sarah could feel Sharaiya's body start conculsing just before orgasm, so Sarah knew it was coming even before the Russian burst forth with her juices. The Queen of Brawl grinned and broke the kiss with Sharaiya the moment it happened, wainting until she was done cumming before Sarah would remove her fingers from within her prey, smiling at the juices coating it. "Good work my little plaything," Sarah chuckled, giving Sharaiya a few pats on the cheek with the cum soaked hand. "I knew you had it in you. You just needed to be tamed first." Grinning, Sarah would next wing herself on top of Sharaiya, using her knees to pin the girl's arms down for a schoolgirl pin, her panty clade crotch now inches from Sharaiya's mouth.

It was then there was a knock at the door, and Sarah would turn to see who it was before it swung open. "Sorry we're late," Nha would say, strolling through the doorway with her sister Sha. "Traffic was murder." The Ancestors of Isis were dressed in matching lingerie with buxom bras and lacy panties, Nha's being blue and Sha's naturally being red. The first thing the two would see was Sarah on the bed atop a conquered Sharaiya, a sight that made Nha scowl in jeaslousy. But when she saw what was on the floor at her feet, her scowl quickly turned upside down.

"Well, well, well. What have we here?" Nha chuckled as she came upon Shanari, who was still cuffed and helpless on the floor. The blue twin would step right up to the bound Russian, and sneer as she looked down on her. "Hello Shanari. Miss me?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:55 am

Sharaiya didn't seem to have a witty reply for Sarah after that orgasm, keeping her eyes upon the Queen of Brawl while her breathing became loud, panting up against Sarah's face before that schoolgirl pin came that now showed the true dominance of Sarah. She wasn't cursing Sarah though, instead she was questioning her but also at the same time, marveling her. " Mm.. Quite experienced.. " She would say softly before she gave a teasing blow against Sarah's crotch, rubbing her cum coated cheek against Sarah's inner thigh before she finally submitted. " I won't resist you since you won. But I'm not your plaything just because you got me once. "

She couldn't quite see who was coming in with Sarah's thigh practically blocking her view, but those voices were clear enough for her to know who it was, well, were. Shanari was still wiggling about to find a way to escape, though that was all doomed when those two entered, she had to admit though that they looked very sexy, so figuring if she would make Nha shy away from her, she might just get a chance to buy more time to free herself. " Hey there, Nha. Looking as pretty as ever, I see. And such daring lingerie! First time we get to see eachother like this, huh? "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:21 am

"Hey ladies," Sarah greeted when the twins arrived, and was glad to see they were dressed for the part. "I've got a present for you. And look! I've even gift wrapped her for you." With Nha and Sha now there for Shanari Sarah could turn her full undivided attention towards the girl she was currently seated upon, and smiled as Sharaiya submissively rubbed her hceek against her thigh. "YOu're whatever I want you to be," Sarah chuckled, running her heads through Sharaiya's long hair. "That's part of making you my plaything." Grabbing Sharaiya by the hair she would pull the Russian into her crotch to give her a facefull of pussy.

Back with the newly arrived Nha and Sha, the red twin closed and locked the door behind them while Nha went to kneel by SHanari. "Trying to flatter me, Shanari?" Nha asked, reaching down to grab a handful of Shanari's hair to pull her up, wanting her to see the grin on Nha's face. "Do you think I would forget all those times you mocked me? Did you think I wouldn't want some payback?" Nha would then use her other hand to grab one of Shanari's boobs, and give it a harsh squeeze in her grip.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:31 am

She wanted to protest to that, with Sarah having her pinned like this and unable to kick herself free, the thoughts of resistance faded though when she felt those hands through her soft hair, it was something Sharaiya always enjoyed and even now, she could only purr out softly from the feeling, even if it was Sarah doing that to her. Her face changed when she was suddenly pulled against the Queen of Brawl's crotch, causing her to grunt loudly against it though soon enough she began to nuzzle it, aknowledging her defeat to Sarah.

Shanari was not getting the same treatment to her hair, flinching when she was pulled up by her it and glaring at Nha, who seemed to already enjoying herself. It was a shame that the girl had not forgetting the time that Shanari outwitted her and outmatched her in their matches, and now that she was bound and naked, Nha was definitaly getting that payback. She let out a soft yell of pain when she was squeezed so hard, her breast pretty sensitive to such a cruel grasp that was placed upon it.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:01 am

"Oh yeah," Sarah moaned as Sharaiya started nuzzling her crotch, and as a result Sarah would pull her even deeper into her own pussy, wanting the girl to get nice and deep in there. Sarah would also start to ryhtmically hump Shariaya's face, using her as her own perseonal sex toy for the evening. "That's my Sharaiya. Get in there. Fucking eat me..."

Nha grinned at the pained expression that came across Shanari's face, giving her breast another extra hard squeeze before letting it go. "I'm not the same person I was then, Shanari," Nha whispered to the Russian. "Let me show you." Nha would then abruptly shove Shanari face first into her cleavage, breast smothering the girl.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:16 am

When she was brought so hard and close with Sarah's crotch, she began planting wet kisses whenever she had the chance. She wasn't going to break the mood that Sarah wanted, which was her pleasing the woman untill she had her orgasm. She began to show her expertise, bringing her tongue to Sarah's crotch and quietly drawing it in a figure eight pattern over her whenever she had the chance to, all that humping was hard to work with but Sharaiya made it work, she was going to atleast show Sarah she could accomplish to make her orgasm.

Unable to keep herself silent, that second squeeze caused Shanari to cry out softly at Nha, not liking that squeezing and only managing the audable discontent of her sitaution, she was struck in awe when she was pushed into Nha's impressive rack, muffling out some words but unable to make them out properly, she was forced to nuzzle into Nha's cleavage.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down