Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 222 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 222 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Meeting the Demon Queen

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Meeting the Demon Queen - Page 3 Empty Re: Meeting the Demon Queen

Post by Cirno Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:31 am

" No.. It's hard to take my eyes off them because they're simply beautiful.. Only truly special people get such beautiful eyes. I'm envious. " She would say. Lucy seemed to have trouble taking compliments, so she just had to keep that spirit of the girl up and keep her happy, which would be easy for Alarice to do, she had done that many times with her old friends to keep them from behind sad all the time.

" Be proud of what you are. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:55 pm

Lucy smiled a bit when she heard what the Demon Queen said about her eyes, she was the only one that had complimented her eyes since Sindel, well Alessa had as well but Alessa was more of less gone to her, she hadn't seen her friend in so long, even longer since she saw Cerbera, she figured that Alessa had just grown tired of her and moved onto other things, " So...I'm supposed to be proud of what I am ?" Lucy said with a bit a smile.

For so long she had thought that she was supposed to be ashamed of what she was and that she was supposed to be this freak that people hated, she hadn't like it that much, and the fact that she was more or less crazy she hated, " But...I'm not really...uhm, Healthy "

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:22 pm

" Don't ever say that. " The Demon Queen rose back upon her feet and looked down at Lucy, crossing her arms against her chest. " Don't ever bring yourself down like this, you're not pathetic and never will be and I will personally go through tremendous lengths to make you realize that! " She practically shouted those last words down at her, taking out her own black cellphone with red laser lights on the sides of it. She dialed a number and brought it to her ear, talking out loud so Lucy can hear. " Hey Cerbera, I just wanted you to know that your sis Lucy is feeling down and it would help her if you came back and joined the Demon Army to keep her company! "

For a little while it went quiet, like Cerbera wasn't going to reply or maybe even cut the connection, but then Alarise smiled softly. " You will? Then I will see you later this week. " She then closed the phone and looked hid her phone. " See? It's that easy if you try.. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:34 pm

Lucy looked on at Alarice as she shouted out to her and made her feel bad for feeling bad in front of this person, it wasn't like she was hadn't been proud or anything, but she wasn't anymore, she was starting to get scared of herself and how she for some reason had been trying to push people away, not like it mattered really, the people around her left faster than she could have thought possible.

Lucy looked on at Alarice as she took up her phone and called Cerbera, the little demons eyes went wide for a second as she looked on at the conversation that the two were having, " Cerbera...joined ?" Lucy said with a low tone of voice as the girl told her that Cerbera was coming back to join the demon army, Lucy smiled a little as she got a warm feeling in her chest, before she walked up and hugged Alarice tightly.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:59 am

" Ohoho~ There there little demon! We'll make you smile and happy all over again! " She would keep herself spirited to comfort Lucy, even if the girl wasn't actually asking for it. Perhaps it was Alarice's way of getting to know Lucy better but also gain her trust. In her eyes, Lucy was unique in a good way, there was never a bad thing about being unique, it's the people that were plain and mainstream, that judged others for being special, and those kinds of people Alarice wanted to erase from this federation.

Last edited by 131 on Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:49 am

Lucy looked on at Alarice for a moment before she smiled and nodded at her, she was liking this girl quite a bit now, Alarice was proving to be nice and calming, and the fact that Lucy felt good around her meant a lot, she couldn't hear her inner self anymore, she could only hear Alarice and herself, and she was loving it, and the fact that Alarice was bringing Cerbera back was just amazing to Lucy and she had to admit that, she was starting to enjoy the whole idea of following Alarice in this whole Demon army thing.

" T-thanks..." Lucy said as her cheeks flared up red.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:52 pm

It seemed that everything worked out fine. Lucy was showing just how adorable she really was, something that Alarice wanted to see. There shouldn't be any sorrow around here, and she was going to make sure of that. Lucy was the first of many she wanted by her side, and it was the right choice to summon her right now, patting her motherly on the head.

" Now you can expect your sister to arrive within a few days, okay? No need to thank me for doing the right thing.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:17 pm

Lucy smiled as Alarice patted her head and told her that Cerbera was gonna arrive soon, she looked up and smiled a bit before she tilted her head a little and stared straight into Alarice's eyes and watched her for a second, " Ehm...sorry to ask but, why did you want me to join ?...I don't exactly have the best record or anything and I might not be the best there is...so why me ? and..who else is in the army ?" Lucy asked as she went up to flatten a few strands of hair on her head that started to stand up after Alarice's patting.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:57 am

Alarice took her seat back on the bag, looking up at Lucy and only gave her the warmest of smiles. There were so many reasons why she wanted Lucy. It wasn't because she was unique or that she was special in her own way. Alarice had a thing for eyes, they showed the beauty of a person, not only on the outside but also on the inside, so soon enough she spoke with such a honest, pure tone of voice.

" Because you are special, Lucy.. I want you to become my friend.. "

Last edited by 131 on Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:54 am

Lucy smiled and blushed a bit as she heard what Alararice said to her, she tried to look away a little and not show her face to much to Alaraice at the moment, but she kept looking at the girl, glancing at her with her golden eyes, as she then let out a little sigh and finally shrugged a little.

" I guess..we can be friend...I suppose " Lucy said as she had a bit of a low tone of voice, she tried to act a bit cool, it might have been to late to do that now, but she didn't want to show how she really felt about the moment, as she was actually quite happy and nearly wanted to jump at the girl and hug her, so far Alarice had so nice to her and been calming and good to her and they hadn't even know each other for more than an hour.

Last edited by 2237 on Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next