Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 247 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 245 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

We are two of a kind ( For Cirno)

2 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

We are two of a kind ( For Cirno) - Page 2 Empty Re: We are two of a kind ( For Cirno)

Post by LunarWolf Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:41 am

Lucy smiled a little at Cerbera as she told that she didn't mind either, she gave her a little grin, before she said, " How about we try teaching me how to dance " Lucy said with a little smirk on her lips as she took a step back from Cerbera and looked on at her sister with a tilted head, " I get that you kick a lot...but...can you show me a little ? " Lucy said as she blinked a few times at Cerbera, not really sure how one gets thought how to kick, her slight brawling and kicking skills came from well...experience and her submission skills were things she was thought.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

We are two of a kind ( For Cirno) - Page 2 Empty Re: We are two of a kind ( For Cirno)

Post by Cirno Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:52 am

" Heh, that's different. First you have to learn how to kick before I will teach you how to dance. " She pulled Lucy closer by her hand so she was standing besides her, then turning and sending a quick high kick up as high as she could. " ..Now show me how fast and high you can kick, that's what the basic thing is. "She slowly lowered her leg and gave Lucy some space to work with.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:32 am

Lucy smirked a little, " Well then, Guess you gotta teach me how to kick" and was then pulled back by Cerbera and she watched as her sister sent up a very fast high kick, Lucy's face showed that she was impressed with her sister as she looked on a while her sister told her to show her how fast and high she could kick, Lucy looked on a little at Cerbera for a second as she stepped back and gave the little demon room enough to work.

Lucy would as soon as Cerbera was far enough back, shoot up her leg in a pretty neat high kick, quite high and fast, not as high or fast as her sisters but a very good high kick for someone that wasn't Cerbera, " That good enough ?" Lucy said as she looked rather worried that it wasn't.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:51 am

" It's a very good start, I can see that you're going to be perfectly able to keep up with me. " She gave Lucy a confident smile as she waited for her to lower her kick, giving her a nod before she decided to go for a different training. " However, kicking isn't everything.. I use what people call, a Dance. " She then moved away from Lucy and did a double spin with a single heel on the ground and her knee up as if she was ready to kick something, however eve when she is only using one leg, she could still keep perfect balance.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:03 am

Lucy look on as she was praised by Cerbera and began to lower her kick and move down onto both feet again, she looked on as Cerbera told her that kicking wasn't everything, before she saw her do her Dance, moving around in a beautiful double spin in a perfect manner, Lucy looked on in awe before she started to pout a little in realization that she wouldn't be able to pull of anything like that just yet and a feeling that Cerbera was trying to outshine her came over the little demon, "Show off " Lucy muttered off as she looked on at Cerbera.

" So?...I'm gonna figure out how to do that ?" Lucy asked as she still pouted a little.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:06 am

" We'll start at the basics. Together. " She added that last word as she leant over to take Lucy by the hand and pull her a little closer, bringing Lucy's hand up and smiled down at her. " Do a simple twirl, I'll hold your arm but I'll off course let it move around with you. " She would stand on both feet again, patiently waiting for Lucy to begin but decided to add a few more words that would hopefully keep Lucy spirited. " A dance always requires two.. Start learning. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:03 pm

Lucy was watching her sister closely as she leaned in closer and took her by her hand, the little demon was pulled in closer to her sworn sister and her hand was brought up with Cerbera's, " Okay..." Lucy said as she wasn't sure if she was gonna be able to do things like this, her extent of when it came to any strikes and kicks was straight forwards and simple, the style of a ruffian, but at least she was able to out skill most with her submissions, Lucy smiled a little however when she head Cerbera say that every dance required two.

Lucy would do a simple twirl, loosely holding onto Cerbera's hand as she did, after which she would look on at Cerbera and ask, " Was that...Okay ?"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:03 pm

Cerbera gave Lucy a nod after the twirl, letting go of her hand and took another step back again, creating a small space between them and clapped her hands together, as if getting and idea. " Alright, What I want you to do is to start spinning around untill you get dizzy, we have to make sure we know how much you can do before we train on. " Cerbera had been more accustomed to dealing with the dizzyness but that's because she's been doing this style for a few years now, and a part of her liked how she wanted to teach Lucy now.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:16 pm

Lucy looked on at Cerbera as she took a step back and told her that she was gonna spin until she got dizzy, " What?...uhm, this isn't a trick right ?" Lucy said as she knew that Cerbera would want to get some revenge for the ice cream she had gotten in her face, although Lucy would have to trust her sister on this as she took a step back herself and took a deep breath as she got herself ready to spin around in place, " Okay...here I go !" Lucy said before she would begin to twirl around in place, one rotation, then two and three...four and five, and a final sixth before she stopped spinning and tried to move back onto both feet, but that was difficult and she began to wobble around as she tried to found some footing, she began to stagger forwards towards her sister to hope to find some aid from Cerbera.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:59 pm

Cerbera carefully watched Lucy spin around, she was impressed that she could keep her balance after the third one but it seemed after the sixth Lucy came stumbled towards her, which amde her open her arms and accept her sister in her arms, holding her steady and nodded at her. " That was very good, sis. " She would compliment Lucy while holding onto her, making sure she wouldn't fall.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next