Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 125 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 124 Guests :: 2 Bots

Kookio

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

We are two of a kind ( For Cirno)

2 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

We are two of a kind ( For Cirno) - Page 10 Empty Re: We are two of a kind ( For Cirno)

Post by LunarWolf Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:30 am

Lucy smiled a little as she looked on at the Cerbera and smiled, " Thanks..but you're to good." Lucy said as she would kiss Cerbera's cheek and then nod when she heard they were gonna go for ice cream right now. When Cerbera brought up the thing with the food, Lucy had to blush a little and look away shyly, " I..I...I c-can cook." Lucy said as she blushed and tried to hide her face from her sister.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

We are two of a kind ( For Cirno) - Page 10 Empty Re: We are two of a kind ( For Cirno)

Post by Cirno Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:16 pm

Cerbera idly traded her fingers back through Lucy's hair, it was soft and it felt nice, she might just keep stroking her a little while longer. She rested the back of her head against the middle ropes and looked at Lucy, who was trying to look away from her but it made Cerbera smile all the while. " You can cook? You should teach me.. " Cerbera was a horrible cook, she was one of those few special cases that could make an egg explode. She was a little hopeless, so she figured if Lucy really could cook, she'd learn from her and maybe even cook herself. She would then sigh out. " I like this. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:16 am

Lucy smiled and nodded as she heard that Cerbera would like to learn how to cook, it was at least nice that she could teach her sister something, the fact that they started out their sisterhood with Lucy feeling superior, but that feeling had quickly vanished and gotten replaced by a new feeling, the feeling of always running after her sister, and chasing her back.

Lucy knew little of Cerbera's past in AFW, but she knew that she was good and had been a big shot, all that Lucy wanted now was just to be able to stand next to her instead of having to chase after her sister like she did, " Oshiete" Lucy said in Japanese to her sister, she had learned more and more from her sister Eladra over the time that they had spent together, what she said meant that she would teach Cerbera how to cook, and the way she said it was in a low and cute tone as she held her sister closely.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:48 pm

Not being one to actually know that much Japanese, she was left in the dark when Lucy said that word, though not regarding it to her younger sister, simply leaning back against the ropes while she sighed out softly, her hand now brushing up and down Lucy's air and spoke softly to herself. " Hope it stays like this forever. " It was true that alot of bad stuff happened during her rule of the Era of Hell and she hated to once again plunge herself in darkness due to one mistake, she had made so many new friends and even sworn relatives, that it would all just go to waste if someone would torment her mind again.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:19 am

Lucy let out a little laugh as she felt Cerbera stroke her hair and kind thought that this was the best moment in her life really, just being happy and close to her sister like this, it was all that she ever wanted in life. " I'll make sure it does sis...I'll make sure it does...I promise. " Lucy said as she then fell silent for a moment and then let out a little yawn, " Damn both you and Alessa...gaming is having a negative effect on my sleep schedule." Lucy said as her eyes watered a bit and she let out another big yawn.

" Soon I'll be able to beat you in everything Sis...just wait. "

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10