by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 217 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 215 Guests :: 2 Bots

bomaboody, CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Taking out frustrations (open RP/mixed spar challenge)

2 posters

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Taking out frustrations (open RP/mixed spar challenge) - Page 12 Empty Re: Taking out frustrations (open RP/mixed spar challenge)

Post by mnpinner Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:45 am

Max was feeling Makie's struggles as a sign that the pain was getting to her. As he continued cranking the hold up, he could feel that malevolent side starting to ease its way into his mind. Part of him had considered letting Makie go before he bent her in half, but that thought was quickly put aside as his thirst for victory coupled with the encroaching violent side.

Then, suddenly, Makie tapped in a frenzy, snapping Max out of his trance and quickly released her from the hold, probably snapping to the mat. He would then quickly get off of her back and looked on at Makie worriedly. "Makie? Are you okay? Hope I didn't break you there," he said with a genuine worry in his voice, coupled with a pant or two in between.

Back to top Go down

Taking out frustrations (open RP/mixed spar challenge) - Page 12 Empty Re: Taking out frustrations (open RP/mixed spar challenge)

Post by Underdog21 Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:10 pm

The moment Max released her, Makie flopped to the mat in a motionless heap. Her head lay to the side as she breathed lightly, eyes closed, and her body shimmered with a visible sheen of sweat. The match had been an exhausting one, not the least because of all the holds and slams that Max had used.

All the same, when Max asked Makie, she chuckled weakly in response. "I'm...not that easy...to break..." she murmured. "I'm not some...damn wallflower. You...got me good, though..."

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:58 pm

Max couldn't help but let out a chuckle before plopping on his back next to Makie. He was exhausted and just as covered in the shimmering sweat that the competitive match had made him exude.

"You don't have to tell me twice...that you're hard to break..." he responded back to Makie with a smile she couldn't see, "I honestly thought you were going to break me a few times..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:04 pm

Makie turned her head towards Max as the silver-haired boy lay down beside her, and smiled a little at him. From where she was lying, Max was looking just as worn out as she must be looking right now. Although she had to admit, he was kind of cute when he was exhausted to the point of collapse.

"Yeah...well, I guess I'm not the only stubborn one here," she replied. "Sorry about that, by the way. I think I went way too all-out for just a single spar." She paused a little, to catch her breath and to wipe some of the sweat from her forehead. "At this rate, let's hope you and I never face each other in the actual ring, otherwise we'll probably end up killing each other." She grinned again. "Or at least, I'll end up accidentally killing you. I'm not counting this time because you only got lucky, Silverhead."

Last edited by 137 on Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:05 pm; edited 2 times in total

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:02 am

Max's short hair glistened as it lay matted down on his head and some of the mat. His head turned to Makie, amused to see that she was just as sweat-soaked. It brought a glisten to her skin that accentuated her eyes in a way that cause a light blush to pop to his face when he noticed that she was looking at him. This spar had more than proven she was more than just a pretty face.

He chuckled at Makie's comment. "Yeah...I was worried that I'd have to give up for you towards then end there," he teased at the stubborn comment. "That almost sounds like a challenge.." he grinned, "Any time, any place, any match." The "Silverhead", as Makie had dubbed him, added a playful wink to his statement.

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:40 am

"Good," Makie replied, rolling over onto her front opposite Max, so that they were almost face to face. "I look forward to it. Just be ready to lose the next time we run into each other, okay?" She paused, noticing the way Max was blushing. She almost giggled as she leaned a little closer to him. "You know, for a crazy guy who carries a hammer around, you're kinda cute."

And with that, Makie gave Max a teasing peck on the forehead, before rolling away and pushing herself back up to her feet. She was still smiling...and blushing a little...as she ran a hand through her damp hair and walked away to the change room.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:00 am

Max was ready to provide another playful response to Makie, but before he could manage to say a word, the Akamatsu girl planted a teasing peck on his forehead after saying he was a bit cute. His entire face had turned red at the idea that Makie had found him cute.

Max lay there for only a brief moment longer than Makie took to get to her feet before doing the same himself. He seemed a might bit stunned before shaking his head and jogging after Makie. "Hey, wait up!" he would say a little loud before catching up to her, not realizing where she was heading. "Do you think...there's a chance of seeing each other before whenever the next meeting in the ring is?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:16 am

"Hey, wait up!"

As Makie staggered towards the ladies' change room, she heard movement behind her. "Hmm?" Wearily, she turned around to see Max catching up with her, out of breath. "Do you think...there's a chance of us seeing each other before whenever the next meeting in the ring is?"

Makie stared at him, blinking a little in surprise. Slowly, though, she smiled. "Hmmm...mmmmmaybe," she said. "Did you have anything in mind?"

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:44 am

Max rubbed the back of his head as soon as Makie asked if he had anything in mind. "Not really...to be honest...this is fairly new to me...being myself that is..." Max wasn't that far off from the truth. Most of his previous encounters with women either ended up rather violent or with him being as charming as he could pretend to be. He was very rarely himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:24 am

Makie smiled at Max's awkwardness, which, she had to admit, came across as more endearing than anything. "Than we're doing lunch or dinner sometime," she said, "and you're buying. Because that's what you do when you decide to go out with a pretty young thing like me."

She leaned against the wall and folded her arms. "Oh, and in regards to the whole 'being yourself' thing...keep it up. I think you'll find a lot of people like you better this way."

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next