by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 139 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 137 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, Cosmos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Monster Lurks (For Hali) (Completed)

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Monster Lurks (For Hali) (Completed) Empty The Monster Lurks (For Hali) (Completed)

Post by KillerV Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:53 am

Open match for those who I have never RP with. Match can be any kind as long we're okay with it.

The Monster Lurks (For Hali) (Completed) 6794526379_0be15150da_z.jpg

"The Monster" Madness havent had a match for quite sometime, hes feeling 'hungry' for some matches just to satisfied his urges to beat any ladies up, anywhere, anytime as he continues to wander around the arena where people, the crowd, even people working there just staring right at him but when he look back they turn away in fear of him attacking the innocent people. "Gah, I hate people so much, pisses me off!" He grumble to himself as he walks around aimlessly just looking for trouble pretty much, people just stepping aside or even run away like 10 or so feet just in case if his long arms or legs doesnt reach them, he look like a giant thug just itching to destroy someone and even the security was too afraid to get near him even in a dozen, he was known to be extremely strong for a 7'2" monster, soon he decided to go up to the food court to get something to munch on.

"Fuck my life, IS THERE ANYONE BRAVE ENOUGH TO FUCKIN FACE ME?! GRAHHH!" He screams the top of his lungs when hardly waiting in line to get some food as the people that was in line flee out of sight in total fear, he looked in front of him and see just nobody there except the sale person just paralysed in place, shaking in fear and staring right at him which the sale person slowly looking up at the giant as he approaches to the person, glaring at him. "Hey... you... pipsqueak, give me couple of those burgers, mountain of fries... hmmm couple large beers, nice and cold got it!.... oh and some of those polish dogs as well.... it better be done in 3 mins and all free or else! GOT IT YOU LITTLE SHIT?!" His terrified the young sale person as he desperately running around in his little food shop getting all of his needs that he feared for his life if he doesnt get it done by the time limit or else "The Monster" Madness start releasing his rage onto him. "So fucking hungry.... UGH!!!"

Last edited by 6075 on Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:12 am; edited 4 times in total

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

The Monster Lurks (For Hali) (Completed) Empty Re: The Monster Lurks (Open Mixed Match)

Post by Hali Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:41 pm

There was a red head leaning up against a pillar in the food court. She set down a soft drink and looked up at the rampaging man. "You know...." She said, brushing her hair out of her eyes, "There are easier ways to get food." She said with a smirk. "Guy like you could go get his own food." She watched the rampaging brute. Her fiery red hair swayed across her back as they stepped forward. "Perhaps you just think you're too good for that, or maybe you just can't do it?" She suggested, shrugging. Her bright green eyes looked over the man in front of her.

She stopped, rolling her shoulders, her black halter top showing her supple breasts and a generous amount of cleavage. Her hips popped to the side, her denim miniskirt wrapped tightly around them, a strip of skin showing between her skirt and top, enough to show her belly button and the fair skin of her torso. "So, why don't you go hunt outside?"

Available for Sex Wars, and Alternative theaters: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/scarlet-o-connor-t3462.html:1mc053rg]Scarlet O'Connor[/url:1mc053rg]

Hali

Back to top Go down

The Monster Lurks (For Hali) (Completed) Empty Re: The Monster Lurks (For Hali)

Post by KillerV Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:28 am

Madness sudden stop and slowly turning to his side to hear this small girly voice which he hears her words which it sounds so annoying to him, turned to see this petite girl in his eyes as she telling him how to get his own food, glaring down at her with his hands on his hips and snarling at her. "What you say? Telling me how to get my own food?! HUH?!" Raising his voice in a bit of rage as his hunger starting to grow. "Well you know what? I think I found something to 'eat', which its you.... fresh.... meat!"

Grinning under his hideous mask while licking his lips that he would love to feed his hunger by beating this girl up and maybe get something else out of her. "Now, should you start running now so I can, well, hunt you down OR right now, kick your sweet fucking ass?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Hali Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:15 am

Scarlet smiled, looking up at the big man, her arms still folded confidently, "If you're going to insist on making a scene, maybe you should take it outside, I'll meet you there." Scarlet said, turning her back to the massive man, heading towards the women's bathroom which was nearby. She flipped her red hair to the side, her hips swaying as she walked away. One of her hands slipped into her waistband.

Available for Sex Wars, and Alternative theaters: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/scarlet-o-connor-t3462.html:1mc053rg]Scarlet O'Connor[/url:1mc053rg]

Hali

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:49 am

"Heh, overconfident bitch, fine I will see you there!" Madness turn his head at the sale person and could see piles of food he ordered but unfortunately he's craving for that red head bitch he wanted to feed on. Grabbing a handful of fries and burger to cramp it into his mouth and washing it down with few of the beers before heading out where he'll meet up with that girl as he belch out loud. "Ahhhhh, now for my desert!" Heading out to the direction where he will come and face the hot sexy babe and see what she can do against this monster- Madness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hali Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:02 am

It took about an hour before Scarlet met the raving mad man in the parking lot, wearing the same attire as before. She sauntered out to meet the brute that had terrorized the food court. "I didn't much like you muckin' about my mall." Scarlet shouted as she approached, "Those are my friends who shop there, and you went and ruined there day, they don't deserve to be scared like that!" Scarlet's voice carried to him as she came closer, stopping about twenty feet from him, she cocked her hip to the side and looked at him for a response...

Hali

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:54 pm

Madness finally meet up with this girl that she interrupted his soon-to-be meal and only ate a little of bit before heading out to meet up with her, finally found her outside and could see the little bitch from the distance and looking at her and being forced to listen to her pipsqueak voice, he snarling respond. "Phh! I dont give a shit who they are!" Walking over to her closer while continue to talk... "they didnt bring my meal fast enough, the deserve to get yelled at! and should also, get their asses beat! Just like its going to happen to you!" He tries to charge at Scarlet and hoping his huge fist aiming to punch her at the cheek to knock her down. "GRRR!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Hali Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:44 pm

Standing before the train was dangerous, and Scarlet found out just how dangerous when his fist slammed into her face! With a squeal, she was knocked off her feet, slamming to her back, tattering her loose top. Her hands shot to her face as she whined in pain, rolling back and forth, finally trying to get back to her feet.

Hali

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:57 pm

Madness was able to give her a huge punch to the face like getting hit by a volleyball made out of stone, seeing her knocked off her feet with a cute yet pathetic squeal from the pain, he laugh from her pain as he walks on over closer to her to reaches down for her pretty hair to pull up and using it to try lifting her off the floor a little to see how strong her lovely hair can be. "Girls... PHHFT!... bitches with long hair only useful like this!" Madness wanted to see how weak and pathetic this girl could be and how much longer she could hang by her hair until it rips or if she could get out from it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hali Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:57 pm

Scarlet mewled, her body quivering on the ground, a hand moving to her face. The girl looked up in time to see Madness reaching down and grabbing a fistful of her hair. With a moan she felt herself being lifted off the ground. Her limbs hung limply at her sides for a moment, but when her feet left the ground, she screamed, the pain suddenly overwhelming. Using both her hands, she tried to pull herself up on her hair, alleviating the pain on her scalp, her legs kicking wildly.

Hali

Back to top Go down

The Monster Lurks (For Hali) (Completed) Empty Re: The Monster Lurks (For Hali) (Completed)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next