by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 224 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 223 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Taking out frustrations (open RP/mixed spar challenge)

2 posters

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Taking out frustrations (open RP/mixed spar challenge) - Page 2 Empty Re: Taking out frustrations (open RP/mixed spar challenge)

Post by mnpinner Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:18 pm

Max eyed Makie as she began to back up, prompting his conscience to kick in, realizing what was happening to him as he was explaining his frustrations. "Oh...jeeze...I'm awfully sorry....I...get a bit...well you saw...I just...I really wish that they would give me a match....At least when I was on the campus..it was just easy to walk up to a woman and challenge them, or sometimes be challenged by them, but here they make you wait and wait," he said, slowly becoming calmer and ending with a sigh. "It probably doesn't help that nobody on the roster really sees me as a friend either, nobody to spar with..."

Back to top Go down

Taking out frustrations (open RP/mixed spar challenge) - Page 2 Empty Re: Taking out frustrations (open RP/mixed spar challenge)

Post by Underdog21 Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:43 am

Max's explanation almost made Makie feel sorry for him. Almost. Then again, if he got this riled up over being denied a match, she could only imagine what he was like in an actual fight. I think there's a good reason why you don't have too many female friends here in Tension, she wanted to say, but she didn't want to infuriate him all over again.

Still...a part of her did sympathize. It had felt like ages until she had finally gotten her first match. Even then, she thought, this guy should feel lucky: he didn't have to wait for ages and then suffer a humiliating loss. She wondered what Midori might do in a situation like this. Midori would probably agree to spar with him a bit, maybe help him find a way of controlling his rage. Then again, she wasn't Midori.

She frowned. A part of her just knew she was going to regret this.

"So that's the main thing that's bugging you?" she asked. "Nobody to spar with?" She folded her arms. "What's it going to be: prostyle, or amateur submission style?"

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:06 am

Max was ready to answer Makie's first two questions when he had to take a double take at her third. "Wait...what? You serious?! Umm...I'd say pro...but there isn't exactly a ref around...Are you sure about this?" There was a clear sense of being humble and yet surprised. "I just.....before we start...I can be a bit on edge when I haven't had a good fight in a while...that's why I'm like this." It was a little bit of a lie. One that might get put together if one pieced together his previous statements.

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:47 am

"Hold your horses, sparky," Makie cut in. "Before anything else, I'm laying down some ground rules. First things first, if you lose it at all-- and I mean at all --during our match, then I'm ending it, alright? No bell or anything like that, you get a short fuse and you can go pester someone else for a sparring match."

She let that sink in a little before continuing. "And second," she said, "if you get grabby on me when we're sparring, then at the very least, I'm ending the match. At most, I'm stomping your face in and leaving you to eat hospital food for the rest of the week. Got it?"

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:09 am

Max stopped all talking as soon as Makie cut in, listening to her carefully. Can't freak out...gotta keep that little voice down..got it. he thought with only a bit of worry that he wouldn't be able to hold back that part of him. He had managed to get a good bit of frustration released with the punching of the bag, which was now swinging creakily behind him.

After hearing Makie's second set of rules, Max let off a slight smile. "Now...you don't need to worry about that second part...I may have a few...problems...but that's a little voice I keep in check rather well...I respect the power you and your kind have over mine..." he paused, hoping that his message got across right.

"As for that first part..." he smiled a bit mischievously and turned to the silver duffel bag sitting on a nearby bench. He pulled out what appeared to be a silver-coated hammer. "I don't think I've let anybody use her before...but," he swung the hammer over to Makie with the handle towards her, "you have my permission to use her."

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:59 am

Makie went wide-eyed as Max passed her the hammer. Her first though, naturally, was who in their right mind carries a giant hammer around? As Max passed it to her, though, she took it with both hands, bracing initially under the weight. The length, weight and balance of the weapon was almost perfect for her, and she was confident that she could swing it really nicely if she wanted to.

"Huh, well...this should be good for keeping you in line," she said, smiling a little now as she braced the hammer against the floor and leaned on it. She extended her hand to the young man. "I'm Makie, by the way. Makie Akamatsu."

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:58 pm

Max couldn't help but smile as Makie took his silver hammer, feeling its weight and balance before bracing it against the floor and leaning on it.

His hand outstretched to hers and grasped it firmly. "I'm Max, Maxwell Edison." He had calmed down a bit by this point, and it was the first time he truly was looking at the girl without seeing red...err..silver. She was quite attractive and had an appearance much different from the other women he had encountered here, seeming to be more agile and balanced, but toned in a way that made Max know that it wouldn't be easy to win against her. "So are we doing a Prostyle without the ref...or a submission style?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:10 pm

Makie shrugged. "I'm more partial to prostyle myself, but I can go either way," she said. Truth to be told, she knew quite a bit of amateur grappling and submission style, but she knew her main strength was in high-flying attacks and takedowns. Plus, as she looked at Max's fit upper body, she knew that he probably beat her in terms of sheer strength.

She glanced to the side. There was an empty ring there. "Whichever one we decide on, we can use that ring over there," she said. "There may be no ref, but rope breaks and going outside still count, got it? Also, usual standard rules apply: no biting, hairpulling, eye-gouging, or any of the other bullshit like that. Start cheating, Max, and I WILL use this hammer against you."

She relaxed a little. "So, up to you, prostyle or submission style?"

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:34 pm

A smile trickled across Max's face as Makie explained the rules. She's got quite the dominant personality there.. he thought as he nodded in agreement. "Understood.."

He looked over at the ring finally and immediately he had a decision made, taking off his wife-beater as he walked towards the ring, throwing it back towards Makie as he did. "Prostyle, the only difference being 5-count, self-counted pins?" he asked as he glanced back at his soon-to-be sparring opponent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:22 pm

Makie deftly caught the shirt in one hand and tossed it to the side. "Sounds fair enough," she replied, setting the silver hammer down by the ringside before she slid into the ring, quickly hopping up to her feet. "And just remember, don't get any cute ideas. You gave me that hammer to use for a reason."

She backed away towards her corner, never taking her eye off of her fit opponent. "I'm ready when you are," she said, mentally preparing herself for the match.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next