Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 7:16 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 4:33 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 4:29 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 4:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 4:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 138 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 137 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Casey Stark vs. Hitomi Fujishima

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Casey Stark vs. Hitomi Fujishima - Page 6 Empty Re: Casey Stark vs. Hitomi Fujishima

Post by LunarWolf Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:05 am

Casey smiled a bit as she managed to pull Hitomi up across her shoulder and grab onto the girls chin and thigh to start and bend the girl in the painful torture rack, it was a move that Casey had used from time to time as a finisher and it was a rather fun move to put opponents through for Casey as she enjoyed it for the way it used her strength in a pretty neat submission hold. Casey smirked a bit and would try and bounce a bit on her toes to bring a bit more pain down on Hitomi's back with this submission hold.

One thing that Casey hadn't expected was to let out a slight moan, a blush came onto her face as she looked out at the crowd, it was rather embarrassing and when she noticed why she had done it she became more than a little angry. " H-hey! Watch where you are touching!" Casey shouted out as she would instead of just lightly bounce on her toes start to to small jumps and try to bend Hitomi's body even more, channeling her anger through her submission hold.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Casey Stark vs. Hitomi Fujishima - Page 6 Empty Re: Casey Stark vs. Hitomi Fujishima

Post by zxn666 Wed May 02, 2012 4:26 pm

Hitomi let out small gasps when Casey bounced on her toes, but she refused to let go of Casey's breast. To her, it was her only ticket out of this hold. Her hand squeezed down tightly, holding on to Casey's large bust like a vise, fingers digging in and even twisting a little to add to the pain. Hitomi let out a small gasp as her mouth opened to deliver an ultimatum.

"L-let me go, and I'll leave your breasts alone!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed May 02, 2012 7:20 pm

Casey's face was red and had started to twist a bit in pain and frustration as Hitomi clawed and squeezed at her breast, all that caused anger to flare up in Casey again and her stubbornness to take action as well. Casey shouted out a shout of anger as she soon would begin a more cruel torture for Hitomi. Casey would start to try and jump up and down, not just bounce on her toes, but actually jump with Hitomi on her shoulder like she was and Casey would also try and continue to bend Hitomi's back as she did in the torture rack.

" LET GO OR I'LL BREAK YOU IN HALF!"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed May 02, 2012 7:26 pm

As Casey jumped up and down, Hitomi found herself blinded by the pain in her back. Each time Casey hit the mat she let out a scream of pain, her back bending a little bit more past where it was supposed to be. Her grip weakened, and soon slipped off of Casey's breast. This time, she was done.

"Stop! Please stop!" Hitomi begged, "I give! I give!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed May 02, 2012 7:31 pm

Casey smirked a bit as she heard Hitomi shout out that she wanted Casey to stop. And there was no way that she was going to, but at least she had managed to get the girl to stop squeezing her breast, that caused Casey to slow down to hopping a bit and then as she heard Hitomi shout out and beg, giving up this match.

" You submit ?!" Casey shouted out a bit smugly.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed May 02, 2012 7:40 pm

"I-I submit," Hitomi said between gasps. The torture rack had taken out most of her air, and the bouncing bent her back so much that she couldn't even breathe, "L-let me go Casey, you win..."

The referee came over and tapped on Casey's shoulder. She almost didn't want to see the blonde hottie drop Hitomi, since it was such a dominating sight, but rules were rules. Hitomi's submission meant that the match was over. The idol was breathing heavily now that she had a little bit more room to breathe, her costume slightly askew from the jumping and loosened around her top. Hitomi had tears in the corners of her eyes from the pain. She gently tapped on Casey's arm. "Hey, let me go already..."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed May 02, 2012 7:49 pm

Casey shook her head a bit, before Hitomi told her that she submitted, which caused Casey to smile. " Good." Casey said with a smile. Casey was pretty glad that she had won and she had already stopped squeezing down on the girl, but she hadn't taken her off yet. The crowd was applauding and taking pictures left and right as this very dominating sight was quite arousing.

The ref girl patted Casey on her shoulder and so did Casey, telling her to let her down. Casey did so as she leaned to her side and dropped Hitomi down on her feet, and even held onto the girls shoulders after so that the girl wouldn't fall over. " You okay ? Thought you would have put up more of a fight than that." Casey said with a smug smile as she spoke to the girl.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed May 02, 2012 7:57 pm

Casey had the courtesy to set Hitomi down lightly, though even with the ref's help Hitomi wasn't going to stay up. She slumped down onto her knees then sat down, leaning back against the ropes with one hand on her back, grimacing in pain. "I would've, if you hadn't tried to break my back," Hitomi replied, groaning in pain as she tried to move a little bit. She fixed her top, pulling it so it was tight around her breasts and didn't expose her, all the while panting deeply.

"Congratulations Casey, you win!" Hitomi said, extending a hand for a friendly shake, "Now stop being so unpleasant and help carry me out of this place. You owe me that much at least."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed May 02, 2012 8:39 pm

Casey gave a few waves to the crowd as she celebrated her victory a bit, before Hitomi told her that she would have put up more of a fight up if Casey hadn't tried to break her back, causing Casey to scratch the back of her head, " Hhmpf..should have been ready for that shouldn't you! It's a wrestling match after all." Casey said with a bit of a annoyance in her voice, but there was still a bit of smugness as well.

Casey shook her head a bit as Hitomi extended her hand for a handshake, Casey bent down and took her hand and shook it, grinning a bit as she shook Hitomi's hand. " Sure" Casey said with a smile as she then tried to lift Hitomi up to her feet and let the girl lean on her.

Last edited by 2237 on Wed May 02, 2012 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed May 02, 2012 8:53 pm

Hitomi winced as Casey pulled her up to her feet, though the grimace on her face softened a little as she leaned against Casey. "You're nicer than I thought," Hitomi said, one arm looping around Casey's shoulders and holding on to her tightly, leaning against her.

"Oh god, my back!" Hitomi moaned. She gave Casey a look. "You better take responsibility for this," Hitomi said, adding on a few extra moans to make the girl feel bad as they made their way out of the ring.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next