by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 220 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 220 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Casey Stark vs. Hitomi Fujishima

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Casey Stark vs. Hitomi Fujishima - Page 7 Empty Re: Casey Stark vs. Hitomi Fujishima

Post by LunarWolf Thu May 03, 2012 3:06 pm

Casey held Hitomi tight as she began to lead the girl out of the ring. When she got that compliment from the girl she had to let out a little " Hmpf.." Before she shook her head a little and said, " It's lowly to treat a beaten opponent like trash.." Casey said as she blushed a little to show that there might have been something behind it all.

Casey's pouted a bit as she heard Hitomi tell her that she had to take responsibillity for this and as the girl moaned out in pain over her back, Casey pouted a bit more. " Do..Do I really have to ?...I don't really think that's required off me. " Casey said a bit annoyed in a slightly teasing manner.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Casey Stark vs. Hitomi Fujishima - Page 7 Empty Re: Casey Stark vs. Hitomi Fujishima

Post by zxn666 Thu May 03, 2012 5:00 pm

Hitomi gave Casey a sly look, along with a smile. "No, you don't have to," she said, "But it would be nice of you. And isn't being a nice good girl the best thing you can do Casey-san?" She winked, then hugged Casey closely. Evidently her back didn't hurt nearly as much as she was making it out to be, but rather she just wanted to tease Casey and play on her guilt.

"Besides, don't you want to get to know each other better?" Hitomi said, "That way, you won't be so mad at me the next time we fight, after I beat you!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu May 03, 2012 8:08 pm

Casey shook her head a bit as she didn't really want to be mean to Hitomi so she helped her out, but the fact that the girl seemed to be in so much pain was something that made Casey feel a bit guilty. " Ugh....fine." Casey answered about the good girl question, Casey didn't really get that Hitomi wasn't as hurt, and Casey thought that she had really hurt the girl.

" Aha...sure I guess." Casey said as she blushed a little bit. When she heard what Hitomi said to her, Casey had to start laughing out loud a bit. " AHahahahaha...you ?! Buwhahaha...sorry sorry....sure, you can try~"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7