by Yori Yesterday at 6:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Yesterday at 3:09 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Yesterday at 1:59 am

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Yesterday at 1:22 am

Who is online?
In total there are 182 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 181 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Casey Stark vs. Hitomi Fujishima

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Casey Stark vs. Hitomi Fujishima Empty Casey Stark vs. Hitomi Fujishima

Post by LunarWolf Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:12 am

Standard match
Victory conditions: 3 count pin, K.O or Submission

Casey was just about to have her first match in AFW, sadly it wasn't going to be a team match, and since it wasn't, Chloe hadn't showed up today, she was probably sitting at home and watching the match, or maybe even in the crowd, as much as that girl wanted it to seem like she didn't care for Casey, she knew that it wasn't so, she knew that Chloe was sitting some where and rotting for Conquer to win this match, and that was to golden rim of their relationship, they didn't need to have the person next to them to know that they supported each other, or need her to say something like, " Go out there and win" Cause they knew that, that was what they meant anyway.

Casey was just finishing putting on her outfit, it was basically her old school uniform, summer uniform, but she thought it was very cute and fit her well, she loved that it looked so nice on her, she would being to walk out of the locker room, and head towards the curtains, smiling and being generally happy about everything, as she headed up to the curtains, and then waited for her theme to start.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyNkKxR7xeM:3c62sweu]Finally, Casey's music started[/url:3c62sweu] Casey jumped out onto the ramp to the rocking beat, head banging a little as she raised her hand and made the sign of the devil to the crowd, before changing it into a fist that she used to punch at the air a little, before she began to run down to the ring, every step made her large breasts bounce, and when she finally reached the ring, she jumped up the steel steeps and began to head up towards the ring, slipping in thought the ropes to enter the ring, and walk around it for a second or two, before heading over to her corner to await her opponent.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Casey Stark vs. Hitomi Fujishima Empty Re: Casey Stark vs. Hitomi Fujishima

Post by zxn666 Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:12 am

Casey Stark vs. Hitomi Fujishima Hitomifujishima1.jpg

After the entrance music for Casey died down, the stagehands came over and told Hitomi it was her time to go on stage. The girl seemed incredibly relaxed and calm, sitting on her knees backstage with a cup of traditional tea, sipping it quietly as she waited her turn. She appeared incredibly elegant with the modified yukata she was wearing, the fabic spilling all around her as she sat like a lake of fabric. When they called for her to come, she nodded, placing the cup down and rising to her feet. She dusted herself off gently, before picking up her fan and walking out onto the ramp.

Her music, a traditional folk [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPH_HTVwOoQ&feature=player_embedded:125ttats]song[/url:125ttats], began playing over the speakers as a shower of cherry blossoms fell from the ceiling of the ring. Hitomi began to dance, a graceful traditional Japanese dance that made it seem like she was stepping in between the blossoms, matching their movements, before stopping in time to the music and waiting for the cheers of the crowd, which came in as a massive wave. She raised her fan above her head, waving to them, before stepping down the ramp to face her opponent.

Hitomi stepped up and slipped under the ropes, turning to wave to the crowd one last time before facing her opponent. She snapped her fan open, hiding her face and her bemused smile. "A schoolgirl? How nostalgic," she said, "It really has been a while since I was as young as you..." She mistakenly thought of her opponent as much younger than she was, even though she was only 20.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:04 pm

Casey Stark vs. Hitomi Fujishima TJJS3.jpg
Casey looked on at the stunning entrance that her opponent put on, it was quite the marvel to watch, as it was a beautiful tune and a very good song, as the cherry blossom petals were just adorable, and she did have to admit that her opponent was quite a cute girl, with a very cute outfit, she watched closely as the girl stepped up into the ring and talked to her, Casey looked on and then blushed a little.

Before getting a bit upset, as the girl said she was young, " W-wha ?! I'm not a school girl! ....I-I just like the outfit okay! I'm 20 years old !" Casey shouted out at the girl as she crossed her arms under her very large breasts, with a slight blush on her face, not from being called young, but for snapping at the girl over something so trivial.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:58 pm

"Oh my," Hitomi said, lowering her fan and closing it with a snap, "You're a fiesty one too! I was just kidding, I know you're older than you look." She gave Casey a little wink, teasing the girl a little bit more buy calling her childish-looking without really saying it. She tossed the fan out of the ring, before stepping forward and raising a hand to shake Casey's.

"I don't think I've introduced myself," she said, "Hitomi Fujishima! Let's have a good match!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:14 am

Casey looked on at Hitomi as she seemed to insult her in some way, but Casey really couldn't pick up on it, she looked young...was that meant as a compliment or an insult, she looked like a child...THAT'S AN INSULT! Casey thought as sh would take two strong steps forth and point a finger at Hitomi.

" I guess I must look young to an old hag " Casey said, as she kinda just called Hitomi old looking, before she looked the girl over as the came in with her hand, she didn't take it, but she scoffed and said " Casey Stark! and I'm going to kick your ass" with that said Casey would attempt and throw a right hand swing towards Hitomi's chest.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:28 am

"H-huh?" Hitomi gasped, shocked at that accusation and the tone Casey set for this match. She was teasing Casey a little bit, but it was honestly just a joke! "Old hag? What do you mean?" Hitomi asked, shocked. But before she recieved an answer, Casey came in with a chop right at her chest! Hitomi's outstretched hand shot up and attempted to block the blow, trying to knock it to the side!

"Don't call me old!" Hitomi said, stepping in closer to send an open palm to hit Casey in the chest with an open palm to send her back!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:52 am

Casey didn't anticipated Hitomi moving in and striking her hand away, and before she knew it, the girl's hand smacked against her large orbs, it caused them to wobble a bit as she staggered back 2 steps and then shook her head as she raised a hand to hold at her chest, " I'll call you what ever I want !" Casey would shout at Hitomi.

The blond girl would then try and move in against the girl and attempt to lock up with her in a simple collar and elbow tie up and being to push against her, trying to force the girl back.

So far she wasn't liking Hitomi very much, and she had every intention of showing her that even though she was new here, she had no intention of being pushed around by anyone, no matter who they were.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:01 am

Hitomi saw Casey moving in for the lockup. The normally calm girl was getting a little bit annoyed now that Casey was refusing to be nicer, and she decided she was going to punish the girl and show her some proper manners! She stepped in as well, locking up with Casey, her hand grabbing her shoulder and elbow and pushing back with all her strength, matching the girl and holding her position.

"Why are you so mad?" Hitomi asked, gritting her teeth as she pushed, "It was only a little joke!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:20 am

Casey and Hitomi locked up and began to push against each other, Casey gritted her teeth and groaned out in frustration as Hitomi was quite strong, strong enough to keep Casey at bay for now, as she tried to hold her ground, but it was hard as she began to almost lose he footing a little, she kept on trying though, and move up a little, but things were getting difficult, soon enough Casey would attempt and just do a something differently.

Casey didn't like the idea of being over powered, so she would attempt and break out of the lock up and slip in behind Hitomi and attempt to bring her arms up and try to snake them in under and around Hitomi's to try and clasp her hands together at the girls neck, and being to push down on it, pressing her large chest up against Hitomi's back as she tried to lock her in a full nelson, " You are just as mad! so don't you say anything "

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:31 am

The sudden break in their lockup surprised Hitomi a little bit as she lost her footing and lost track of where Casey was, which allowed the girl to get behind Hitomi. She immediatly turned, but Casey kept on staying behind Hitomi and soon had her trapped from behind in a full nelson! Hitomi grunted, her cute face frowning at Casey's tenacity and rather annoying off-putting anger.

"I'm mad because you are," Hitomi said, keeping her voice as calm as she could. When Casey put pressure on her though, Hitomi let out a gasp and grunted in pain. But she quickly countered, attempted to twist off to the side and break the hold, while grabbing Casey's arm and putting her in a chicken-wing armbar behind her back!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next