by Yori Today at 1:11 am

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 200 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 200 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A hot and cold break

2 posters

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

A hot and cold break - Page 8 Empty Re: A hot and cold break

Post by Kitten Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:31 pm

Natalia stretched her tongue trying to touch as much as she could of the idol's inner walls with it. She wanted to make Megumi have one hell of an orgasm and she wanted Megumi right in her face. Soon the Crimson Warrior was moaning and rocking her hips and Natalia knew she was close to obtaining her prize.

Finally Megumi sex exploded, her juices spurting like a fountain, first inside Natalia's open mouth as The Dream kept french kissin the idol's sex. The raven-haired cutie had a hard time swallowing all of Megumi's cum and closed her mouth, not wanting to gag in it, but with the idol's hands on her head and Megumi's hands holding her head in place, Natalia had no way to avoid the honey that was being shoot at highspeed all over her cute face.

The Dream ended up with a face coated in the sticky juices of Megumi's sex, unable to open an eye thanks to the fluids. Once the orgasm ended Natalia planted a few extremely soft kisses on Megumi's inner thighs and pussy... And then she began to slowly drab ge idol into the hot pool. "Iiked that, Megumi-chan?" she asked, quite proud of her work.

A hot and cold break - Page 8 6u0iRWY
A hot and cold break - Page 8 QiougD6A hot and cold break - Page 8 TTlOMaFA hot and cold break - Page 8 5t0Q5s2A hot and cold break - Page 8 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:52 pm

Megumi relaxed after the orgasm, still feeling it quite a lot as Natalia kissed her legs and cleaned up sex up. She was compliant to Natalia as she got dragged into the water, her arms instinctively grabbing onto Natalia as Megumi cuddled with her, seeking comfort. She lay her head against Natalia's shoulder, still moaning softly.

"I loved it Natalia-chan," Megumi said, "It was the best I've ever had. Thank you!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:15 pm

"Hehehe...liar..." Natalia said as she embraced Megumi, not squeezing but making sure their bodies were as close as possiblen cuddling with the redhead. The Dream was exhausted and, althought the water made it much easier to support Megumi, she needed to lean back and sit on a rock since her legs just couldn't keep her standing.

Natalia rested her head on Megumi's shoulders and closed her eyes, enjoying the instant and the delicious feeling of the hot water and the soft body of the idol. The dark haired beauty purred softly and pressed her breasts against Megumi, loving how she could feel the idol's heartbeat and her own against eachother.

A hot and cold break - Page 8 QiougD6A hot and cold break - Page 8 TTlOMaFA hot and cold break - Page 8 5t0Q5s2A hot and cold break - Page 8 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:21 pm

Megumi rested contentedly against Natalia's body for a few moments, feeling her soft skin and her luscious curves beneath her, catching her breath from that orgasm. She was quite tired now too, but at least the hot spring's water was doing it's job and soothing her body everywhere. She could certainly be feeling much worse! Hugging Natalia close, Megumi began thinking about their past and all that had happened between them. It still seemed so petty to her, but then she didn't really understand Natalia.

"Hey Nat-chan?" Megumi said, "You've always fought like this... but have you ever thought about what you would do if you weren't a fighter? Like, I know you're gonna be in a movie and all, but what about the future?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:40 pm

Natalia hadn't fell asleep, but she was in such a state of relaxation that she had become completely oblivious to the world, save for Megumi's delicious body and the hot water that engulfed them. Hearing Megumi's question brought her back from such stupor, but it took her a couple of seconds to realize what she had been asked.

"I...I don't know..." Natalia said. Thinking about her past made The Dream very unconfortable, so she squeezed Megumi tighter to herself as if the idol was a cuddly teddy bear. "I was never given the option...I was raised to fight...like this..." Natalia added, hiding her face between Megumi's shoulder and neck. "I...I guess I always wanted to be famous...and idol like you... But... That didn't happened.." Natalia said pouting sadly.

"But...I don't know...maybe this movie is my chance to be what I ever wanted to be..." The Dream explained. "If they haven't cancelled my contract after losing to Taylor, that is..." she added very worried now.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:23 am

Megumi hugged Natalia gently. "I doubt that they'll cancel your contract because you lost a wrestling match," she said, "It's only if you sustained a serious injury, like you won't be able to act, that they'll find someone else. But I think you misunderstood my question."

She shifted a little, pulling away for a second. "What I wanted to say is," Megumi continued, "What would you like to do, if you didn't have to fight anymore? Or is fighting the only thing you want to do? Surely there's more to Natalia than that!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:48 am

Natalia had to take a break to think, and in the exhausted state she was she truly could delve very deep in her own thoughts. "I don't know, Megumi-chan..." Natalia finally said feeling kind of bad that she had so little in her life besides fighting. "I do like fighting...and...It's the only thing I am good at..." she said pouting as she held Megumi closer.

"I want to try new things...but...fighting is the only thing I have. I guess...that's why losing hurts me so..." Natalia spoke her mind freely while she rubbed herself against Megumi. "It is my life..."

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:52 pm

"Don't think like that Nat-chan," Megumi said, "There's gotta be tons of things you're good at! Which is why you shouldn't worry so much when you lose, because people don't just see Natalia the fighter." Her arm caressed the back of Natalia's head. "They see Natalia. It's your job to make yourself something else as well!"

"But hey, enough of me talking about that," Megumi said, "Who am I to judge, right? I'm not exactly well adjusted either! haha" She shook her head and slowly got up to sit down beside Natalia in the water.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:32 pm

"That's...an interesting idea..." Natalia said as she thought about Megumi's words. She had always seen herself as a fighter and had never occurred to her before that people may see her as something more or something else. There had to be more in her life than just winning. Getting depressed, nearly suicidal, each time she lost a fight was definitively not healthy.

"Maybe you are right, Megumi-chan" Natalia said nodding. "Maybe I need to find who I am besides...a fighter..." Natalia turned around and gave Megumi a kiss in the cheek.

"You seem pretty well adjusted to me, Megumi-chan. You just fuck like a madwoman..." The Dream said giggling mischievously.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:25 pm

"Yep... I can help you with that," Megumi said, leaning against Natalia, "Because I'm your friend now. If you have trouble or anything, give me a call, ok? Don't go disappearing by yourself and moping somewhere."

Megumi blushed when Natalia suggested she was a horny nympho just like she was. "W-what?" she said, "No I don't! I can barely keep up with you Natalia-chan." She smiled though, leaning in to kiss Natalia as well. "You know, if we had continued that fight on the island, I don't think I would've won. You're way more sexually active than I am, and I can't keep that kind of pace up for long. I mean, I'm all tired out now, and you can still keep going!" She looked at Natalia, her face cute and surprisingly meek. "If I cum again... I don't think I'll be able to stay awake..."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next