Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Today at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 10:10 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

Who is online?
In total there are 81 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cosmos, killcarrion, Lobo, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

World Title Semi Final: Tina Armstrong vs Heather Sunderland

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

World Title Semi Final: Tina Armstrong vs Heather Sunderland - Page 8 Empty Re: World Title Semi Final: Tina Armstrong vs Heather Sunderland

Post by TiefBlau Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:51 am

"There! Now I think I'll just end this!" Heather would let out, though inside she was slightly aggravated the girl didn't seem to go down with her knee. However, with her sprawling back, tending to her face, it would leave quite the opening for Heather to continue her offense.

Stepping forward towards Tina, she would try to grab her by the wrist, attempting to pull her hard and viciously whip her into the corner.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

World Title Semi Final: Tina Armstrong vs Heather Sunderland - Page 8 Empty Re: World Title Semi Final: Tina Armstrong vs Heather Sunderland

Post by kerflubble Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:56 pm

Tina staggered back, trying to check if Heather had just flat out broken her nose or not and didn't notice the Tension Vet grabbing her arm until it was too late to think of a counter. The superstar spun around at the last second, back slamming painfully into the corner forcing the blonde to grab the top rope for support.

"Keh..." She growled, looking up through her messy hair at Heather "Do your worst"

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:09 pm

"Tch..you don't have to tell me." Heather would let out as she grit her teeth at Tina's words. The girl's attitude was still getting on her nerves, but she thought in her head that her next move would silence her for sure. In Heather's mind, she was just setting up for the end and getting herself one step closer to the title.

Bracing herself, Heather would kick off the ground, charging straight towards Tina and leaping up, trying to hit her with a leg lariat type move in the corner, sort of like a single person Poetry in Motion.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:05 pm

Tina's back stung from where she smashed into the turnbuckles, the padding giving a lot less protection than they looked but now she needed to think of something fast. Heather was charging in on her and she probably learnt from earlier where the superstar went to the side to dodge out the way. Or was the high-flyer hoping that Tina was just too worn down to think about evasion and just let it hit her.

Seeing Heather jump gave her the clue, she had stretched her body in such a way that if Tina went left, she was probably catching a boot, right and she'd catch an elbow, stayed where she was: she was gonna get the full brunt of it, leaving her one option only. Ducking low the blonde tried to roll forward under Heather, letting her crash into the corner, but if Heather recovered quicker than her, she would be left facing the wrong way and still getting up.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8