Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 3:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 2:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 1:56 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:11 pm

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Yesterday at 4:13 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 232 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 229 Guests :: 1 Bot

Blue_Snakie, Deus001, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A woman's penthouse is her pillow fort

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

A woman's penthouse is her pillow fort - Page 3 Empty Re: A woman's penthouse is her pillow fort

Post by kerflubble Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:13 pm

"But but... fine..." Adrian grumbled, folding her arms and huffing "but if he grabs my boob I'm calling Rebecca to kick his ass." she threatened, silently, to herself so that Cecilia couldn't hear it.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

A woman's penthouse is her pillow fort - Page 3 Empty Re: A woman's penthouse is her pillow fort

Post by LunarWolf Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:05 pm

Michael quickly looked over at Adrian and gave her a solemn look, before looking down at the phone, hearing a loud sigh come from Cecilia.

"Listen both of you be nice and behave okay! Adrian pick up the phone and turn of the speaker, I need to talk to you!" Cecilia said out through the phone as she tried to calm herself down.

Michale scooted back from the phone a bit, as he looked on at Adrian a bit.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:18 am

"Okay..." Adrian said, scooting over to grab the phone, hopefully turning off the speaker phone "Sorry..." she said meekly.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:26 am

When Adrian picked up the phone, Cecilia let out as sigh, and then took a deep breath, trying to calm herself.

"Look Adrian, I forgot to tell you that Michael was there, Sorry, but please take care of him okay, he's a little goof ball and all but he's a good kid, so please be nice and take care of him while I am gone, okay?" Cecilia asked as she then began to walk of.

" Look my plane leaves in like 2 hours, so I don't have that much time, I'm sorry, But there is plenty of food for you, and If you want to order something, then just talk to Michael, he has a credit card and all so you will be able to get whatever the two of you want!" Cecilia said before she let out a little giggle.

" Look I have to go, but you to take care, say goodbye to Michael for me, and have fun, bye!" Cecilia said before ending the call.

Michale just sat there staring at Adrian for a little while before he walked of and hurried of into the kitchen, to grab a coke, for himself and one for Adrian.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:41 am

"You could have told me I'd have to share a place with a...guy..." Adrian said sadly as Michael left. Honestly, apart from calling her crazy he seemed okay. MAybe a bit too similar to her but still... but why did he instantly think she was the perverted one when "He's not some wierd experiment to genderflip me so girls who are attracted to me don't have to be lesbian is he?" she asked. "See you later then, bye!" She said, smiling a bit from the notion of not having to pay for stuff.

"Uh... thanks!" She said as Michael gave her the drink "Sorry for calling you a home invading pervert..."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:04 am

Michael blushed a bit as Adrian thanked him, she was kinda cute, and she seemed nice, not that all the crazy was gone, she was cute fun he guessed, there wasn't much that he could do, other than be nice to her now, Michael opened up his can and began to drink a little.

" Sorry for calling you a home invading pervert......and crazy as well" Michael said as he turned his gaze away from Adrian, as he tried thinking of something to say, like something that could change the situation and make it better.

" Want to play some brawl?" Michale finally said, drawing a blank on something better to say or do.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:08 am

Dammit, why'd he have to be cute. I thought I'd figured out my sexuality... Adrian thought as Michael blushed, trying to stop the redness from creeping over her cheeks as well. "No problem..." she said before standing up and nodding at his request "Sure! If you're fine with losing badly that is."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:58 am

Michael was not sure if this girl was good or not, the sign that she knew that Cecilia was better at Tekken would prove that she most likely had played with Cecilia, perhaps she didn't know that Michael was the gamer of the family, the one with the über micro, the one with the mad skillz, but she would soon find out.

"Oh You will so who gets beaten" Michael said with a happy grin, just because he was good at games, Cecilia rarely wanted to play with him, she hated losing, and Fredrik wasn't one for games, so in Japan he really had no one to play with, other than random strangers on the internet.

Michael quickly moved over to the wii, and plugged in another Game cube controller, which he handed to Adrian, " You want me to take of the Power gloves, they could give you a decent handicap, " Michael joked as he began to take them off.

And move in to sit down on the bed, to start up a game of brawl with Adrian.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:24 am

"Pfft, I need no handicap!" Adrian boasted confidently as she sat up to the bed, maybe this wouldn't be so bad she thought as she picked random. "Your choice" she said.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:51 pm

Michael was just having fun right now, like the little trouble from before had never happened, as he watched her pick random, the master of games, too of his power gloves and threw them to the side, and picked up the controller, he raised an eyebrow at her, " Oh random? now I got to take random as well !" Michael shouted out as he picked random and then looked over to her.

"you chose the stage Chie!" Michael said as he looked over at her, curious about what stage she would choose.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next