Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:14 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 4:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 1:33 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 1:26 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 1:22 am

Who is online?
In total there are 159 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 158 Guests :: 1 Bot

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sarah O'Sullivan vs Brittany: Messy Muddy Match

2 posters

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Sarah O'Sullivan vs Brittany: Messy Muddy Match - Page 5 Empty Re: Sarah O'Sullivan vs Brittany: Messy Muddy Match

Post by FairyGirl Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:54 pm

Sarah sighed a bit as one of her breasts was saved for that moment. Though she then cried out as her breast was impacted by that punch. Breathing faster in the mud Sarah wondered what exactly was going through that crazy girl's mind. "Of course I don't want to be black and blue." The girl whined wondering if she should just try and squirm now and take the slight pain in one of her breasts that would result.

Back to top Go down

Sarah O'Sullivan vs Brittany: Messy Muddy Match - Page 5 Empty Re: Sarah O'Sullivan vs Brittany: Messy Muddy Match

Post by d_ultsch Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:00 pm

"Well then you had better give up" Brittany said as the hand that had punched Sarah's breast began to snake its way down towards the girls crotch "Time to hear you scream in pain" Brittany said trying to slip her hand into Sarah's pants so she could execute a ratehr painful crotch claw "Now scream for me bitch"

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:09 pm

"Who'd give up against someone like you?" Sarah retorted not liking the idea of giving up in general especially against someone who fought dirty. Though feeling the hand sneaking down made her especially nervous. Squirming down low as she felt the hand slipping into her pants. "Don't!" Sarah said with frustration and seriousness hoping to make her give up on that. Though when she felt suddenly the crotch claw being applied she couldn't help howling out in pain as those nails made a harsh impact. "Stop! Let go!" The girl yelled squirming even harder despite the pain that it would bring.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:40 am

"I'll let go when you scream your surrender bitch" Brittany said as a cruel smile formed on her face "Now scream" Brittany would then squeeze even harder with both her hands "You know Bitch i was kinda mad when you threw my top away but now i'm glad as i now have something i will be able to tie you up with later before i fuck your brains out in front of the audience" Brittnay's laughed as she continued to squeeze her poor opponents most sensitive areas.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:36 am

Sarah could see the cruel expression on Brittany's face and it was clear how much the girl was enjoying herself. On cue Sarah screamed out as the intensity of the pain was only picking up. "Aghhhh...please stop this!" She cried out listening to the girl speak and getting red as she imagined the scene Brittany was talking about. "You're joking...aggghhh god!" Sarah was squirming harder even though it was only getting more painful to stand there. She didn't imagine she'd last much longer though her mind was moving back from the image Brittany mentioned to the pain that was currently there.

Last edited by 2805 on Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:39 am

"You know how to make the pain stop" Brittany said as she squeezed harder "All you have to do is give into me" Brittany then laughed cruelly "Or you can just stay like that and letme destory you little by little, actually i like that. Don't give up just scream in pain for me" Brittany was being quite sadistic as she mauled Sarah for her own enjoyment.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:45 am

Sarah cried out even louder when Brittany intensified her squeezing even more. "Ahhh.....aghhhh!" The girl could only cry out or groan as she tried to hold in how much it was hurting. The girl continuing to squirm in the mud as the attack continued. It seemed either way Brittany was getting what she wanted from the girl. The only question was how long she wanted to endure this much pain. "Ah...f....fine! I give. Just stop please!" The girl begged just wanting the pain to stop even if it meant she now had to win two in a row.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:48 am

Even as Brittany heard Sarah give up she refused to let go "I don't care if you give i'm not done yet" Brittany said before the ref began to yell at her and threatened dis qualification if she didn't let go" Fine i'll let go you stupid ref" Brittany then slid he hand out of Sarah's bottoms before raking her nails across Sarah's breast as she removed her hand "Looks like you got lucky" Brittany would then stand up and move away from Sarah to give her a few seconds to recover.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:51 am

"What!?" The girl couldn't believe what she was hearing and yet couldn't stop crying out in pain since she expected it to be done already. She was relieved the ref at least got involved and forced her to stop it. Gasping as her pussy was let go though crying out in pain when the nails raked across her breast. "Lucky...that someone made you follow the rules?" Sarah panted not even wanting to touch the hurting areas. Carefully she got herself up relieved that she was free though still throbbing in pain. Moving herself back a bit so she'd have more time to recover. "Didn't anyone explain the rules to you?" Sarah complained not wanting to take her eyes off her opponent though.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:55 am

"Oh i know the rules but i just like to hear you scream in pain" Brittany then grabbed some mud and rubbed it on her breasts "Oh that feels good" Brittany seemed to go off into her own little world as Sarah tried to recover "I can;t wait to crush your tiny tits with my magnificent breasts" Brittany then looked over at Sarah "Aren't you ready for round two yet butch" Brittany then threw some mud at Sarah "Hurry up"

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next