by Blue_Snakie Today at 3:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 3:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 2:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 1:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 223 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 220 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Deus001, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Sarah O'Sullivan vs Brittany: Messy Muddy Match

2 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Sarah O'Sullivan vs Brittany: Messy Muddy Match - Page 9 Empty Re: Sarah O'Sullivan vs Brittany: Messy Muddy Match

Post by FairyGirl Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:48 am

"Liar..." Sarah gasped out between her cries just feeling how intensely Brittany was looking forward to getting her other hand on her. While she saved her breasts for a while longer she still had to cry out in agony as her pussy was being scratched up. Sarah deciding to submerge her breasts in the mud to try and keep them away from Brittany's wrath. "Miracles...happen." The girl gasped out wishing for one before she was taken apart by Brittany.

Back to top Go down

Sarah O'Sullivan vs Brittany: Messy Muddy Match - Page 9 Empty Re: Sarah O'Sullivan vs Brittany: Messy Muddy Match

Post by d_ultsch Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:51 am

"So you think you can prevent me from destroying yout tiny tits well thats ok i already have part of what i want" Brittany said moving her other hand down towards Sarah's crotch so she could torture it with both of her hands "Well i'd like to see one save you now" Brittany said her voice seemed even more evil now.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:54 am

While Sarah wasn't happy about the idea of Brittany getting both hands in on her pussy she thought it was hardly better to divide up the pain either. The sound of evil making the girl shake a bit and considering just quitting then and there. Sarah tried to get herself away, but the grip inside her pussy made that a tough move to pull off. "Stop..aghhh...being so cruel. Just let it go and fight!" Sarah cried out hoping for some luck before she really did receive the intense pain that Brittany intended for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:57 am

"OH why would i let you go" Brittany said as she got her other hand around Sarah's pussy as well "I love hearing you scream in pain" Brittany laughed as it seemed that she was lost to the madness in her head. Brittany actually began to giggle as she leaned in and treid to bite Sarah's ass hoping to leave a mark on the girl.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:59 am

Sarah wondered if Brittany was completely insane the way she seemed to be laughing at this situation. In her head she pleaded with god or someone to help her not bothering to say it out loud or else get more taunting from Brittany. Sarah cried out in shock and pain as she felt Brittany biting her ass. "What are you doing you lunatic!?" The girl yelled out squirming and trying to free her rear from Brittany's mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:04 am

"I"m going to eat you" Brittany said as it seemed her rage at Sarah broke her "You'll soon be broken beneath me and i'll be victorious" Brittany said sounding extremely crazy but in her mild insanity Brittany let go of Sarah's pussy as she leaned down to bit Sarah's rump again

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:07 am

Sarah was sure now this girl was completely nuts and if she let her get a hold of her anything could happen. A gasp of relief left her mouth when Brittany let go of her pussy which made all that pain die off. In that moment Sarah lifted one of her legs and tried to kick Brittany in the chest and knock her away. Not the prettiest thing ever and very easily could backfire, but the girl wanted to do something now that she had the freedom to.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:10 am

Brittany was to lost in her insanity that when the kick hit her chest she flew off of Sarah and landed in the mud behind her with a groan "Ugh wait what happened and why does my mouth taste like ass?" Brittany said feeling rather disoriented as the kick seemed to snap her out of state but that didn't mean she still dodn't want to rip Sarah apart "Where did that bitch go?" Brittany said slowing sittin up.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:12 am

Sarah was scampering away and when she got up rubbing her ass feeling the pain still. "You're insane you know. Biting someone's ass, you aren't a cannibal right?" Sarah thought it was a good time to ask. Deciding it was time to act the girl charged in and tried to tackle Brittany right back into the mud. She had been running for so long that even if she missed it was worth going on the attack and trying to change this match around before Brittany went insane again.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:16 am

Brittany was still sitting up when Sarah talked about her ass "Biting your ass? are you sure your not the crazy one. Brittany said looking a bit confused "I'd never want my mouth anywhere near your ass bitch" But before she could say more Sarah tackled Brittany right back down into the mud causing her to groan in pain.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next