by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 200 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 200 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Allison Heart VS Masako: A Wet and Messy Match Up

2 posters

Go down

Allison Heart VS Masako: A Wet and Messy Match Up Empty Allison Heart VS Masako: A Wet and Messy Match Up

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:20 am

Make your opponent cum 2/3 times to win
Match takes place in a large pool of oil

Allison had been in a good mood ever since she had her first win. What followed was a huge celebration with her friend Cassandra, and today’s match was going to be a fun one! It was going to take place in an oil match, and to win she’d have top make her opponent climax twice! Allison was drooling as she got into her black and white bikini with red trimming and ribbons, all while thinking about the sexual and oily holds they’d be in. So once she was finished dressing, the blond would hurry out of the locker room to make her entrance.

Attire:

The music would begin to play as Allison walked out and into the arena. Waving her hands as she was heavily cheered for by the huge crowd. So after taking a few moments to blow some kisses, Allison would practically skip down to the large pool that stood where the ring usually would. Finally the blond would get into the pool slowly so she would slip and make a fool of herself. She noticed there were bottles around the pool and the brit snatched one up so she’d be all set to oil up her opponent. Then as her music faded, Allison would stand in the oily pool, eagerly waiting to get a look at the woman she’d be facing.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Allison Heart VS Masako: A Wet and Messy Match Up Empty Re: Allison Heart VS Masako: A Wet and Messy Match Up

Post by dragonswill Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:55 am

Masako couldn't wait for her next match she thought it been forever since she had a match with a sexy or cute girl, "Oh i wonder what kind of girl she will be." Masako has her self in the mirror as she licked her lips unable to hide her excitement. Already in her pink bikini outift Masako looked at the screen to see what kind of girl she would be face and noticed she was quiet cute adorable even. The strawberry blonde just knew she was going to have fun with this girl, "mmm i can't wait to make her moan my name out. " the girl said to her self as she left towards the arena to face her adorable opponent.

bikini :

Once her music started playing Masako stepped out into the arena and waved to the crowds doing a slow spin for them. Making her way to the pool every step masako took her breast would bounce causing the males to whistle in approval, how ever masako only cared what her opponent thought as she step in the pool grabbing a oil bottle. "why hello there cutie" She purred

Back to top Go down

Allison Heart VS Masako: A Wet and Messy Match Up Empty Re: Allison Heart VS Masako: A Wet and Messy Match Up

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:10 pm

Allison watched as her opponent came out and was immediately attracted to her. The blond got a bit turned on even by seeing those breasts bounce as the strawberry blond walked down to the pool. Allison was going to have fun with her busty opponent for sure in this oily match up. Then as soon as the girl stepped in wearing that cute pink bikini, the blond would giggle a bit as she was greeted politely while being called “cutie”.

“Tee-hee. Hello to you too. My name is Allison, what’s yours!” Allison would say excitedly as she extended her hand. “I hope you’re ready to get messy, cause I’ve really been looking forward to a match where I can slip and slide all over a yummy girl like you~” the brit would purr, her eyes beaming with excitement as she looked up at the slightly taller girl.

And with there being bottles in both girls hands, Allison would quickly add, “Oh, wanna help oil me up? Cause I’d love to oil you up all over~” . Hopefully her opponent would share in her perverted desires, that would make things much more enjoyable for the blond.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:02 pm

"My name is Masako Allison," the girl replied with a tiny giggle," Oh im ready to get messy Allison-chan hehe I'm looking forward to this." Masako smiled at her foe and walked over to her carefully. It was like Allison got into Masako's mind when she asked if she wanted to help her oil up, Masako was about to ask that very question to. "My its like you read my mind Allison-chan i was going to asked that very question."

Masako was getting turned on now as she kept telling her self to wait until the match start since shes been prone to dive right in to the hentai parts of match more then the actual match. Opening the Oil bottle Masako lather her hands with Oil and would start to oil up Allison's belly to see how she reacted to that. Looking at Allison Masako could see that the blonde girl wanted the strawberry blonde just as much as she wanted the brit. "mind if you oil me up to?" Masako asked

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down