Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 107 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 106 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Kikio and Kagome vs Lucy

2 posters

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Kikio and Kagome vs Lucy - Page 6 Empty Re: Kikio and Kagome vs Lucy

Post by d_ultsch Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:30 am

"Yeah my sister doesn't really like my flirtacious attitude but it seems you like it though" Kikio said licking Lucy's neck again "No why don't you stop trying to get away do i can have some fun" Kikio said but instead of trying to stop Lucy with a headbutt this time she tried to knee her in her tailbone "Now stay still" Kikio would say in a stern voice while her hands squeezed harder on Lucy's breasts.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:34 am

"That's not ahhh...true!" She couldn't hold back a moan as she felt that tongue licking at her neck again. "Lucy continued to struggle as Kikio talked wondering how she was going to deal with such a flirty girl. "Because I don't want to lose-gah!" The impact against her tailbone made Lucy fall to her knees and made her groan in pain. Lucy found it hard to resist when Kikio's hands went at her breasts even harder than before which made her moan out a bit more. This was getting dangerous she knew and she'd have to do something fast. "I'm not going to just give..."She gasped out though not ready to yank those hands away immediately.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:37 am

"Oh don't worry i don't want you to give just yet. I mean i haven't made you orgasm yet" Kikio said as she breathed against Lucy's ear while one hand began to move from Lucy's breasts to her nether regions "And you will give to me after i break your spirit as you are sent into orgasm after orgasm by my skilled hands" Kikio said before licking Lucy's neck again.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:40 am

"Eh!?" Lucy couldn't help her face getting bright red when Kikio spoke. Her breathing getting faster as she felt that hand moving down to her nether regions. "Ahhh..and your sister called me a pervert..."She cried out squirming in Kikio's grip. Lucy was positive that this girl wasn't kidding and if Lucy just stayed there she would be in a truly humiliating position in no time. Groans and moans left her lips as she didn't know how to deal with someone this aggressive.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:44 am

"We are all perverts my dear Lucy, its just a matter of how perverted you are" Kikio said as she would try and slip a hand down into Lucy's panties "Now are you ready to feel real pleasure?" Kikio said as she leaned in and began to nibble on Lucy's ear as her hand squeezed harder on Lucy's breast. "You know if you just give right now i'll make sure you feel even better when i'm through with you and mabye i'll convince my sister not to pound your face in as well"

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:48 am

"That's a pretty....open belief." She breathed out and ironically tried to close up her legs to give Kikio little space for her hand. Not liking how she was a little wet thanks to this treatment and the match against her sister. Hearing the question Lucy tried to think about her response. "I...ohhhh!" She moaned loudly as she felt the nibble on her ear and the harder squeeze on her breast. The offer made Lucy's body freeze a bit. Her imagination was easily able to make her think about what Kikio might do to her. Shaking her head Lucy tried to focus on the fact that she was actually in the lead right then. "Maybe...eh?" She chuckled a bit and tried to squirm free while still moaning. This was bad she knew if nothing was done.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:52 am

Kikio couldn't help but feel aroused as she had Lucy right where she wanted her "Mabye huh?" Kikio said as her hand found Lucy's pussy but it also found almost no room to move "How about opening your legs for me?" Kikio said as she tried to rub one finger up and down Lucy's pussy but then she felt Lucy begin to squirm "Theres no escape from me Lucy, no escape" Kikio said but she knew that she wouldn't be able to hold onto Lucy for much longer as the next effort Lucy made to get free would free her from Kikio's grip.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:56 am

Lucy wasn't sure how Kikio was feeling though after her fight against Kagome she had a feeling she was definitely getting excited. A gasp leaving her lips when the hand made it to her pussy. She knew that this was the critical moment since if she got going there Lucy would just melt for her. "I should make it easy for you?" She breathed out hard a moan slipping out as the finger started to rub at her pussy. "Doesn't mean I can't try!" Lucy gave her best to squirm free as her body was getting badly excited at this point. With her best effort Lucy launched herself free and stumbled away from Kikio backing up slowly. She needed to calm herself quickly. "Thought you said no escape?" She tried to joke though wasn't in a state for that.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:03 am

"Oh there isn't any escape just a momentary respite" Kikio would say before charging at Lucy and trying to do a cross body splash to take her opponent down to the mat "Just because you got out of the reach of my fingers doesn't mean i'm done playing with you yet" Kikio would say if she got Lucy to the mat.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:04 am

Lucy was just trying to catch her breath thinking it really was just a respite. She looked at Kikio and was just shocked to see her trying such a move. Letting out a groan as she slammed against the mat a bit stunned by the move. "You're nuts..." Lucy whined trying to squirm and throw the girl off her before she did something to make Lucy not want to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next