Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Deus001, kerflubble

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Kikio and Kagome vs Lucy

2 posters

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

Kikio and Kagome vs Lucy - Page 14 Empty Re: Kikio and Kagome vs Lucy

Post by d_ultsch Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:54 am

Kikio decided that she would toy with Lucy some more and she slowly began to remove Lucy's panties but when she revealed all of Lucy's pussy she gasped "Oh my your all wet" Kikio then giggled before leaning in again and licking Lucy's bare pussy "Looks like some lucky audience member is going to have down here" Kikio said before resuming her stripping of Lucy.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:56 am

Lucy was too panicked about the possibilities to wonder what Kikio was really planning on doing with her. When Kikio gasped like that Lucy couldn't help feeling like her pussy actually got a lot wetter. She groaned out denials though they couldn't reach the level of words. A louder moan coming out when she felt that tongue directly on her pussy. Her face back to being panicked as she now had to imagine her tossed out in the nude for the audience to use. Squirming and trying to call out Lucy could only stay there as she was rapidly running out of clothing.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:00 am

After a few more seconds Kikio finally removed Lucy's panties "Opps looks like times up" Kikio said before looking at Lucy's panties before sitting on the girls chest "Hmm guess its time to give you to the crowd." Kikio however leaned back and wiped Lucy's own crotch with her panties before reaching into Lucy's and removign her own. This would give Lucy a few seconds to say something before Kikio shoved Lucy's own panties into her mouth.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:05 am

Lucy looked panicked as she heard that her time was up. It seemed like there was nothing for her but to be tossed into a crowd and left in the mercy of others. Lucy whined into the panties loudly in complaint and panic as Kikio sat on her chest. She couldn't help moaning though as her panties were rubbed into her own pussy. When the panties were removed from her mouth Lucy gasped. "I give...I give!" She cried out rapidly worried about that other fate if she didn't give up that instant.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:09 am

Kikio was about to shove Lucy's own panties back into her mouth when the girl yelled out her surrender "Aw your no fun you know that" Kikio said before shoving the panties into Lucy's mouth anyway "Oh well looks like you won't get thrown into the crowd" Kikio then stood up and grabbed at Lucy's hair trying to bring her to her feet "But i have one more surprise for you" Kikio would then knee Lucy in the crotch as hard as she could "Thats for humiliating my sister"

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:15 am

Lucy was relieved that she managed to say what she needed to though it meant losing. "Shut...mmmph!" She started to complain before her panties were shoved into her mouth anyways. Relief on her face when she was at least not tossed into the crowd though she had reason to be humiliated with the condition she was in. A cried sound coming through the panties as she was pulled onto her feet via her hair. A look of confusion though on her face at what could possibly be the next surprise from Kikio. Suddenly she felt the hard impact of a knee in her crotch. Lucy crying out loudly into the gag as she tried to collapse onto her knees after taking such a hard blow to her exposed pussy.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:19 am

Kikio looked down at Lucy before kicking her in the side and exiting the ring "Hope you enjoyed the match" Kikio then joined her sister outside the ring where she recieved a hard knock on the head.

Kagome looked at Kikio and said "Hey i told you not to do anything like that but we'll talk about that later" Kikio and Kagome then exited the arena leaving Lucy tied and gagged in the ring

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:22 am

Lucy coughed into the gag as she took the kick to her side. Groaning into the gag at Kikio's lines. Though she had an aroused and frustrated look on her face laying in that state.

For a time Lucy was just too humiliated to move. Gagged, bound, and stripped in the middle of the ring the girl would have trouble even getting out in that state. Besides how wet she was couldn't be forgotten.

Victor: Kikio and Kagome via 2 humiliation submissions to 1.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14