Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Deus001, kerflubble

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Kikio and Kagome vs Lucy

2 posters

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Kikio and Kagome vs Lucy - Page 5 Empty Re: Kikio and Kagome vs Lucy

Post by d_ultsch Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:52 am

Kagome's mind soon began to clear but as soon as it did Lucy licked her neck and it clouded up again as her mouth released another moan from all the breast rubbing. Kagome was in a really bad spot but she couldn't give in to this perverted girl but her strength began to wane and so did her resistance to Lucy's request.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:54 am

Lucy was glad to hear another moan since it meant she was staying in a good position. Wanting to continue pressing that she tried to pull down Kagome's top a bit so she could get a better grip on those breasts and continue attacking them. Lucy was getting more excited than she expected as she leaned her mouth up a bit and gave a slight nibble on one of Kagome's earlobes. "Come on give..."She whispered trying to push her further.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:01 am

Kagome's body shivered as her breasts were exposed and she let out a louder moan as her earlobe was nibbled on but she still refused to give "N,never" was all KAgome could say before another moan escaped her lips. Kagome began to squirm slightly beneath Lucy but her struggles would be weak and ineffective as herbody continued to succumb to Lucy.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:04 am

"Come on...do you really want everyone to keep hearing your moans....pervert?" She asked at the end and continued to play with Kagome's body trying to make her give. One hand letting go of Kagome's breast and moving to give a gentle push at her lower regions. Embarrassed herself Lucy had to keep going though as she could feel how Kagome's struggles were getting weaker. Her mouth gave more licks to Kagome's neck as she kept listening to her moans.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:09 am

Soon however KAgami could take no more and as Lucy pressed her hand against her crotch Kagome weakly said "I give" KAgome's body then went limp as it resigned itself to its fate.

Kikio watched this intently and as she saw how Lucy was using her sister a rage built inside her as well but she kept it under control. However as she heard Kagome say i give, Kikio jumped over the ropes and tried to kick Lucy in the head while saying "Get off my sister"

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:11 am

Lucy was way too focused on what she was doing with Kagome to think about anything else. She was just glad that she remembered it was a match. Hearing the submission was like a beautiful symphony started in Lucy's ears. She was half way done!

When she heard the submission she was about to start getting off when suddenly she felt a hard impact on her head. Rolling off of Kagome she grabbed her sore head. "She started it!" Lucy complained on her knees trying to get back to being focused on the fact that she had to fight someone else.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:15 am

KAgome continued to just lay on the mat as her body tried to recover from such an humiliating experience.

Kikio looked down at her sister before quickly trying to move behind Lucy so she could wrap her hands around her and squeeze her breasts "You know what you did to my sister wasn't nice but thats ok because now i get to play with you" Kikio would say into Lucy's ear before licking her neck.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:19 am

Lucy might have payed attention to Kagome if she wasn't so focused on her sore head and the fact that she still had a long way to go in order to win this match.

"Wha!" Lucy gasped out as she felt the hands suddenly slip forward and grab onto her breasts. A slight moan slipping out of her lips as she was a bit excited after what had happened with Kagome. "It couldn't be helped..ahh..she would have...tried to beat me badly." A surprised moan leaving her lips when Kkio spoke into her ear and then started to lick her neck. Lucy groaned trying to grab onto Kikio's hands and pull them away.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:22 am

"Oh i don't douut that but you see now i have you all to myself thanks to her" Kikio said before she felt her hands slip away from Lucy's breasts "Oh i don't think so i want to play some more" Kikio said as she headbutted the back of Lucy's head hoping that it would distract her enough so Kikio could get her hands back onto lucy's breasts

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:25 am

"This is why she didn't want to tag you in?" She groaned out finally getting those hands off her breasts which let her calm down a bit. Lucy didn't expect a headbutt though which made her groan and stumble forwards a bit. Her head wasn't having a good day she thought as those hands getting onto her breasts again made her moan a bit. "S-stop..."She whined trying to get those hands off again and also trying to squirm away from this clearly dangerous girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next