Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 243 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 241 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

No holds bar sparing (for beangraff)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

No holds bar sparing (for beangraff) - Page 2 Empty Re: No holds bar sparing (for beangraff)

Post by sorryyouwin Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:38 am

Hatter would grin and sigh keeping his guard up "Well mister seeing as how we do not know who were fighting against how about we exchange names. I am mister hatter if you did not already tell" He smiled and shook his head "Now what is your name sir? I want to know the name of the person who's body im going to break" He grins deeply as he looked at his opponent.

He then started to look over the males body trying to find a weak spot. He would then see slight flaw in the males deference that he thought he could get into if he could get speed and timing right. He quickly dashed at him he looked like he was coming full on about to just hit him but right when he got close he would duck under him and aim a full powered punch at the males gut to send him back a bit.

[size=85:1hdqcata]"Would you like a cup of tea?"
[align=center:1hdqcata]Tension Teams [/align:1hdqcata]
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-teams-f63/yin-yang-twins-t4871.html#p116694:1hdqcata]"Yin Yang Twins"[/url:1hdqcata]
No holds bar sparing (for beangraff) - Page 2 88c50639f482c69455d0bbdc33cb145e1312339584_full-2-1-1.jpg
[size=85:1hdqcata]Ken:"This wont last long" Ren:"Its nice to meet you"
(If you want to have a match against any of my char pm me and we can work it out :3 )

sorryyouwin

Back to top Go down

No holds bar sparing (for beangraff) - Page 2 Empty Re: No holds bar sparing (for beangraff)

Post by beangraff Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:17 am

(Okay, so I lost power for two or three days because of the huricane, and I've been so busy cleaning up I completely forgot. I am very sorry)

"Oh, your not over confident." He responded, sarcastically. An overconfident enemy was easier to defeat, this gave John an advantage. "John Mitchel." He said, revealing his name.

Suddenly, John noticed the Hatter move, he was preparing to charge at him. A frontal attack, again his enemy was showing confidence. Although John did not know that this was in fact a feint, he would wait until the hatter approached and then quickly shoot his foot out, trying to nail the hatter in the stomach. However, because the hatter had ducked down, the kick might hit his face if he did not manage to evade it.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2