by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 182 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 180 Guests :: 1 Bot

Jstruggs716, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Devil Wears Prada (Chiyo Emi vs Shinobu Hanae Sparing Match)

2 posters

Go down

The Devil Wears Prada (Chiyo Emi vs Shinobu Hanae Sparing Match) Empty The Devil Wears Prada (Chiyo Emi vs Shinobu Hanae Sparing Match)

Post by Cleomori Wed Feb 07, 2024 7:07 pm

Following a devastating loss and a glorious triumph, Chiyo found herself at an unexpected juncture, coincidentally stumbling upon a woman of elegance akin to her own. Moreover, this downright gorgeous woman happened to be the proprietor of a magnificent clothing business, just like herself. The allure of collaborating with someone she could claim as an equal came easy to her mind, as she rushed into getting any sort of invitation to negotiate with her—the very night they met outside of the arena, she tempted Shinobu with the same interest that possessed Chiyo to talk to her in the first place.
She wasn't sure if it was her beauty, or her talk of their mutual occupation that won over the diva, but even so, it worked without a hitch, the woman inviting her to meet at the gymnasium inside of the promotion's headquarters. At first, she thought Shinobu must've been a manager from the way she presented herself—almost identical to her.
However, when she stepped into the gym for the first time in her life, she'd be faced with a rather toned, strong young lady practicing her jabs in the ring. It was a bit of a letdown to see that she was a bit of a brute when it came to fighting, but that didn't shy her away from trying to accomplish what she came to do.
Though, she did learn to never get on her bad side. Despite her slim, tight body, Shinobu looked more than adequate to demolish Chiyo in the ring. Better to avoid such a circumstance.
With a deep breath, racing down her body. She walked over to Shinobu in her black suit, skirt and heels; having dressed for the wrong occasion. She waved a bit, with a soft smile on her face. She wasn't sure if she was interrupting, but even so, she didn't seem all too busy fighting on her lonesome. In fact, she actually needed the woman to sit down and sign some contracts tucked away in her breasts if their talk went well.
She was absolutely dedicated to getting her to work beside the Japanese fashionista, so Chiyo, unapologetically, showed a bit too much skin, in her attempt to use her sex appeal in her favor. She knew her worth, and there was no doubt, Shinobu couldn't say no to such a great offer.
"Afternoon, Ms. Hanae. Seems like you're working hard, not just on your business, but on wrestling, huh?" She remarked; her deadpan voice conflicting with her passionate expression.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Reference:

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

The Devil Wears Prada (Chiyo Emi vs Shinobu Hanae Sparing Match) Empty Re: The Devil Wears Prada (Chiyo Emi vs Shinobu Hanae Sparing Match)

Post by LilyStar Mon Apr 22, 2024 4:52 am

Shinobu could vaguely recall the events from last night, her brain went into autopilot mode from exhaustion. Her most recent batch of designers had almost made a mess of her show with their “ideas”. The drafts she received that day prior went straight into the trash, frustrated with the lack of talent coming through her doors. If only her cousin would wipe that chip off her shoulder and come work for her but no, she had to be an art teacher. She could never understand the mind of that Looney Tune, even when they were kids. Her name could be everywhere but instead she’d rather be some barely sustainable teacher. It made her grumble with irritation just thinking about it.

Workout Gear:

Snapping back from her thoughts, her gaze meets her own reflection, her Assitant poking her head out from behind, both donning comfortable gym gear. Madam President wore her sweats and top that contoured her body making her movements easier as well as her aide, she’d be damned to have sloop work beside her. Shinobu shifts her weight as she raises the bar bell up to her chest, her Assitant standing at her back with her right palm along their the small of her back while their left checks her hips. ”That’s great, Miss President. Just like that, you’ve got two more reps left.” She declares. Having added on an extra couple plates,The fashionista could feel the strain on her body from the intensity. Her muscles tighten as she slowly brings the bar down to her waist, her arms buldge as she goes for the first of her last two reps. She grits her teeth, lifting the bar bell up, her breathing slows on the draw upward, all the while he Assitant kept her steady. With her first rep made Shinobu breathes in through her nose, out through mouth as she lifts the bar for the end of her set.

Silent pants pass her lips as she sets the bar down; a fresh, clean towel passed to her to wipe off her sweat. Her Assitant immediately begins to check her tablet, swiping upward, they notice a time stamp in her schedule for their day at the gym. ”Madam President, I’m sorry but you have a meeting with Miss Chiyo shortly.” Shinobu’s gaze hardened, of course, now she remembered. That blasted woman was so pushy and in her exhausted state she agreed without much though. She scowls making the Assitant timid as she pulled the tablet up to hide her intimidated expression. ”Are you implying I forgot, my dear, sweet Assitant? Or was that a reminder for you?” Her cold words directed to her aid, they shifts their stance with a bit of unease as they reply. ”R-reminding myself, Miss President.” She answers quietly. With the beads of sweat brushed away from her face, she tosses her towel over her shoulder, catching any residual sweat as a familiar shape approached. ”It takes a lot nerve to want a meeting while I’m in the middle of my workout, I hope you’ve got something worth my while: Chiyomori Emilia. Pray tell, what could you possibly want with me?” Shinobu came off harsh and arrogant up front, in this business, one had to be ready for anything. Her gaze immediatly reaches their fashion of choice. Her brain begins to nitpick little things but she’d wait for the moment to unleash it, depending on the way their conversation lead.

Taking in her competition, she had to admit they had an impress build. Must be something in the water, if businesswomen and the like were as toned as this. Even her own Assitant, meek as they are, was somewhat built…well enough so that Shinobu could get something out of her. ”Make it short and sweet for me, I’ve canceled on a much needed massage today, so for your sake, I hope you didn’t come out here with the nothing of value.” She states plainly. A twitch in her brow making it very evident she doesn’t appreciate the tone they’d taken.

Back to top Go down