Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 55 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 54 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hell Revisited (For Cirno)

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Hell Revisited (For Cirno) - Page 5 Empty Re: Hell Revisited (For Cirno)

Post by TiefBlau Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:22 am

"N-no I.." Heather would let out, not wanting to submit to the girl. It was just turned around too quickly for her. She felt like she could beat her again and she couldn't bring herself to just give up. She didn't want to give into her, she was refusing with all her might as she would struggle within the torture rack. It was excruciating, and she knew she would probably be better off if she just gave up, but something in her wasn't letting her do so.

"I-I..I can't...no way.." Heather would let out through her groans of pain as she would try to reach down and grab at Saten's face, trying to make her falter her grip somehow.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:14 pm

Finally it was Saten that was gaining the upperhand on her opponent, not only that but she managed to trap the girl in a torture rack, a hold that could be very dangerous to one's spine when the torturer was relentless with bending. It was when that thought crossed Saten's mind, that she knew she was taking it too easy on her. Heather had gained quite an attitude towards her just because she was lucky in the match and knew her weakness, that thought alone made Saten reconsider on ' gentle ' she was and turned to face the lockers infront of her.

" Your choice. " She then slipped her hands down and underneath Heather's body, looking like she was about to lift her and once she was good and ready, she tried to push up with all her might, lean forward and actually try to throw Heather against the lockers.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:31 pm

"Hngaah-" Heather let out as she remained in the torture rack that Saten had held tightly on her. It was clear that her attempts at escaping the hold weren't working all that well for her at the moment. She thought back of the things she had told Clyde, telling him to forget about his pride and acting tough, but now finding herself doing the opposite of what she was telling him. However even as she thought that, she couldn't give up against the girl. She had it in her mind that she's beaten her in a match so she should be able to handle herself in this little encounter that the two were having.

However what happened next was making her efforts look almost useless. She could feel that Saten was turning around and as she heard the girl's words, she continued to shake her head. She suddenly felt herself being lifted up higher, causing her eyes to widen before she found that she was in the air, interrupted by her body colliding with the lockers with a loud smash before falling to the floor with a thud. "Gh-haaagh...you..little..ugh.." Heather lets out as her body pulsates with pain as she strains herself, trying to push herself up but the pain she was feeling on her back and side was causing her to have quite a bit trouble doing so as she was just barely able to get up on her hands and knees.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:51 pm

With Heather taking the impact and crash quite hard, Saten could use the little time she got form it, to recover and check the damage on her leg. It was odd but she could feel a slight ping of pity for this girl, something that seemed odd since Saten actually enjoyed violence and to watch her opponents suffer. Maybe it was because Heather was actually something else, she had her way of domination and violence, something she even experimented with on Saten, who had been oblivious from her own fears of being dominated by others untill that match and even here in the lockers, perhaps she could feel actual pleasure rise up from this but that was unspoken for untill she had dealt with her.

She stepped backwards, those few steps that could help her reach the nearest bench and use it to plant her foot on it, lifting her dress up untill she could see the small stream of blood drip down. It was odd but there was no real expression of concern from Saten, like she wanted this to happen and that she was pleased with the results, though if Heather looked closely, she could see three tips of what could be indentified as knives, attached to her leg but it was truly identified as weaponry when Saten lifted up her dress higher to inspect the small wound she made. There was a belt around her leg, with what seemed to be seven identical knives within each holster and even the slightly bloodied tip that was the cause of Saten's sudden cold expression she had shown after the stab.

" ..Seems minimal. " Saten had mumbled out almost quietly to herself, lowering the dress to cloak her the wound and her leg once again before she'd turn to meet her fallen rival, inspected her body and occasional bruises. " I'm going to say this only once, Heather. I am not getting the satisfaction I should be getting when I'm hurting you. So that only means one thing. " She stepped closer to her crawling opponent and then actually lowered herself onto her uninjured knee, her eyes actually softening up for a moment while she spoke to Heather. " I do not enjoy watching you get hurt. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:59 pm

Heather lets out a continuing groan as she writhes around on the ground a bit, holding her back. She curses herself under her breath for letting herself get thrown around like what just happened. She clenched her fists as she got up on her hands and knees, gritting her teeth just as she did. She kept straining herself to get to her feet, thinking that if she didn't soon enough that Saten would quickly follow up on her attack, feeling that the girl would be relentless after the cold look that she had given her.

As Heather turned her head to look over at Saten, she could see the girl lift her dress to look at the blood that was trickling down. Heather squinted her eyes, watching her until she saw the sharp looking objects that seemed to be under her dress. When she lifted it up even more, it was confirmed to Heather that they were indeed knives. Heather's eyes widened a bit, thinking that Saten was ready to take out one of them to use on her, realizing that earlier she had stabbed herself with one of them. She thought that the girl was some kind of crazy now and was almost frozen in her struggles to get fully to her feet.

However as she saw Saten lower her dress back down, a slight wave of relief came over Heather, she relaxed a bit until she heard Saten's words. Watching her get up closer to her, kneeling down as she said them. Heather would lean to her side before turning herself around to sit against the lockers, shaking her head at Saten as she hears what she has to say. "You...say something like that..after tossing me into the lockers?? That's...a bit crazy if you ask me.." Heather would say, confused by Saten's words.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:06 pm

" I've grown up in a crazy world, so off course it sounds crazy. " Then Saten did something unexpected. She leant in closer and brought her hand to Heather's body, her fingertips like silk as they danced over Heather's body, clearly checking for something while she kept her eyes on Heather. " Should I bring you to the medical facility? I do not wish to hurt you any longer. " While this was still a different attitude of the merciless Saten she had witnessed in the wrong, her eyes still betrayed the cold humanity within them, the fact that Saten could very well be a killer maid.

She allowed Heather to rest against the locker while she herself remained on one knee, inspecting the wounds and bruises the girl might have had from such a throw and other attacks before that and while Saten did not mean ill omen to the girl, there was no sympathy from Saten, just the need to tend to wounds she had inflicted upon Heather.

Now that Saten thought about it, this was second time she showed mercy to this girl and the first time didn't end that well, she ended up between her breasts and once again that thought made her blush brightly, goosebumps actually appearing on her arms while she was trying to ignore it and set her main sights on tending to Heather, as if she was the girl's personal maid.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:01 pm

"Yeah well..It's new to me." Heather would say as she would try to straighten herself out a bit. She would jump slightly, startled as she felt Saten's hand run over her body. She would get into her sitting position and push Saten's hand away from her. "S-stop that alright?? And no don't bother with that medical crap..I'm fine I can get up on my own." Heather would say as she wouldn't really make any attempt to prove that fact as she remained sitting on the ground up against the lockers feeling the pulsating pain going through her.

Heather stared up at Saten with one eyebrow raised, wondering what was up with the girl. She could clearly see the fact that Saten wasn't feeling any sympathy for her but for some reason she was still helping her tend to her wounds. Heather shook her head as she looked at Saten. She knew there was no way that she could figure her out so she kept staring, watching as Saten inspected her.

"So..what do you want. You keep going back and forth I don't even know anymore. Do you want revenge or not? If you're just gonna stay there doing nothing then I'll kick...your ass instead." Heather would say as she would strain herself to try to pick herself up again but as a pain shoots in her side she goes back to sitting down. "Fuck...I..only got thrown..damnit." Heather would say, cursing herself for the pain as she glared up at Saten.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:07 pm

Saten kept a fairly cold gaze upon Heather, who seemed reluctant in surrender and just wanted to keep going but the girl was in no shape to attack her. She decided to lighten the mood for once and even though it is not her style, Heather had proven to be brave enough to keep going to matter what the cost.. It reminded her of her old self... When she was still full of life and hope that she could protect whatever she could.. Such a stupid past.

" You seem.. Driven to smother me again, huh? " Saten would smirk, watching the girl with slight interest, raising back upon her feet so she could stare down at the girl with some sort of dominance and crossed her arms underneath her chest. " If your so hellbent on doin that, I might let you just so you will go see a doctor. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:25 pm

"...What??" Heather would say as she would stare up at Saten, the confusion still clear in her face as she rubs her back a bit before leaning back relaxing against the lockers. She lets out a groan as she shakes her head. She really couldn't understand the mind of Saten. She could have sworn the girl would have been hell bent on revenge. Heather strains her eyes, looking up at Saten with a bit of a suspicious look.

"Let me do it? I'll pass on that one Saten. If I'm..going to do something like that...I'll do it myself, without..your letting me do anything" Heather says, gritting her teeth as she speaks. "If you want your revenge..take it..you have your chance now don't you? If not..then....stay...right there...so I can kick your ass...r-right....when I get up."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:21 pm

" You know what.. You're right. "

Saten pulled back for a moment, starting to undo the knots of her white apron, letting it fall off her shoulders. Well there was a slight blush upon her cheeks, Saten knew that they were alone and she had to make quick work of this, then she started to undo the buttons of her blouse, carefully parting them to reveal her rather large naked breasts underneath it. This kinda felt odd to Satne, to be just doing this but a part of her wanted Heather to feel the same humiliation that was forced upon her upon that ring.

Still, the maid was quick to move forward and right upon Heather's lap, keeping the girl pinned against the lockers while her hands quickly swiped for Heather's wrists, tilting her head back as she puffed her chest forward and lightly against Heather's face. " With everything that happened.. I almost forgot.. Thank you for remembering. "

She then pushed forward, burying the girl's face between her large breasts and pressing her bodyweight against Heather's body, trapping here effectively against the lockers.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next