Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 47 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 47 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hell Revisited (For Cirno)

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Hell Revisited (For Cirno) - Page 3 Empty Re: Hell Revisited (For Cirno)

Post by TiefBlau Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:02 pm

"Tch, who knows. You're the one who came in here are you not? You ran your mouth, now anything will really be fine. Anything to humiliate you like I did before." Heather would say as Saten stepped closer to her again. She saw Saten's face light up red again and grinned at her. Watching as the girl came even closer, leaning down so her face was level with her own, Heather would shrug her shoulders.

"Like I said, I don't really know. Maybe I'll beat you down to soften you up and then I'll give you the same humiliating treatment I gave you back in the ring. Or maybe I'll tie you up and give you a choice of which you want, just like you did to me. Anything really to give you another good dose of humiliation as you come in here thinking you can intimidate me like you did." Heather would say, trying to keep her ground as she looked up at Saten, still sitting on the bench as she continued.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:48 pm

" So that's what you want to attempt.. " Saten decided to ignore the things Heather had done beyond this point and stood back up straight. " So, you really want to face me right now? I have the time to beat you down. " Saten rubbed her wrists, taking a few steps backwards to give them both some space and soon enough she grinned wickedly. " You want to humiliate me some more? Gonna have to beat me. "

Saten then got into her stance, she was recovering more and more of her composure because she used the talking as a way to recover. " Maybe I should do the same.. To humiliate here, where no one could stop me! "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:18 pm

"Finally catching on aren't you?" Heather would say in response to Saten's words as she would stand from the bench and face her. "Alright, I'll do just that then, I'll beat the hell out of you and let you relive the moment where I humiliated you in the middle of that ring under the cell." Heather would continue as she took a step closer and got into a stance of her own, a bit sloppy considering Heather didn't really study any art of fighting, but she did it nonetheless.

She would hear the rest of Saten's words, and try to get rid of her emotions and just give Saten a determined look. Now that she knew the girl would want to do that same thing to her, she had to beat her down even more. She was in a dangerous state now probably due to her own words, but she was ready to get herself out of it and come on top. She would stand in the ready, waiting to see if Saten would make a move.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:56 pm

Saten licked her lips, quite eager to get her revenge after that defeat. However, Saten actually decided to put safety first for the both of them. The ground was pretty solid, it would certainly damage to the one that would collide with it. With those thoughts in mind, Saten advanced towards Heather, who seemed ready for the fight.

After what seemed a whole minute of preparation that led to only a few steps of an advance, she suddenly rushed close towards Heather, wanting to surprise the girl with the sudden burst of speed Saten brought on, wanting to get close to her, close enough to get her arms around the girl's body. It was obviously that she was not going for a punch or anything violent that could strike a blow to the face like she did back in that match. Instead she decided something new, an actual attempt to close the gap between them!

With determination and a plan in Saten's mind, she wanted her arms around Heather's body and immidiatly pull her in and tight in a bearhug attempt, wanting to use the strength she possessed in a different way that would still bring the maximum output of pain that could derail Heather from any type of retaliation.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:14 pm

Heather watched on as Saten licked her lips. It was the same motion that she saw the girl do in their match and it definitely didn't mean anything good for her. Bracing herself, Heather took a quick look at her surroundings, thinking along the same lines at Saten was. She feared serious injury if something went too wrong in this fight, which because of her original view on Saten that seemed to still be carrying on, Heather had in her mind that Saten would take advantage of.

She would keep a close eye on Saten as she slowly advanced, not wanting to make one mistake because she knew it would cost her greatly if she did. She thought she knew Saten's style, so she tried to keep her ground as well as she could. She thought to herself it would be best to suddenly burst out at the girl and take her down with a surprise attack. However, as soon as the thought finished in Heather's mind, Saten was the one to make the charge. "Ah!?" Heather would let out, caught on the wrong end of her own plan as Saten neared her.

Heather would get her arms up, expecting a vicious punch from the girl when she would instead find that putting her arms up put her in perfect position for what Saten was actually going for. Feeling the girl's arms wrap around her, she immediately started feeling an immense pressure from the bearhug that she found herself in. "Gaaaaagh!" Heather would let out as she suffered in the bearhug, getting her arms up and attempting to push at Saten's shoulders to lessen the pressure somehow.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:28 am

It worked perfectly as Saten had planned. Not only did she manage to capture Heather in the bearhug, she had the time the solidify her position, to make sure she would not lose balance while she crushed her opponent. While Saten was new with using such attacks, the performance was quite stunning if she had to say so herself. She braced herself once she had a perfect grip on Heather, her arms flexing, the sheer will Saten had in breaking down Heather and removing whatever strength she had in this single hold was guided by determination but Saten knew she could not finish Heather in on blow.

While it didn't matter, she was still set on weakening her, to make the fight become easier, a clear advantage for Saten to use. Her head tilted up to glare at her opponent, who seemed rather desperate in trying to escape but not in a effective way, which would not be enough to make Saten loosen the hold, even for a tiny bit. She emphasized her authority over Heather with an extra hard pulse of her arms, making it look like she was really out to crush Heather in her grasp. The sight of Heather's state and body though, soon made Saten lick her lips in joy and taunt at her captured opponent.

" Is this all you got? " It didn't matter to Saten though, after this whole ordeal she would, quite frankly.. Fuck the shit out of Heather. She did not need to injure Heather too much to the point of breaking something, just enough to make her surrender to her and recieved a dosis of revenge for what she did in the match.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:50 am

"Gaagh-Haaaagh!" Heather let out loudly yelling in pain as Saten tightened her grip around her. The bearhug was causing Heather excruciating pain as she would keep trying to push the girl away by her shoulders. It was becoming clearer by the second though that that method wasn't going to help her one bit. Perhaps she should have done something different from the start, trying to escape in a different way. With the situation she was in now, she had a feeling it may be too late to try something else as she felt her body pulsating in pain.

"Gh..h-hell no..not even close." Heather would say in response to Saten's words, however she wasn't all that sure she could follow up on them. The thought of what Saten might do though if she was weakened too much kept running through her head. She didn't want to find out what it would exactly be and she knew she had to do whatever she could to get herself out. It would be a humiliating defeat if within the few minutes that she returned to the Friction arena, she was being taken down and humiliated by someone who she beat before.

Figuring she had to try something else, Heather took the time to think it over. Her hands were still free, so she knew she could use them. Trying with all her might, she would shove one of her hands into Saten's face, trying to push back on it while using her free left hand to try and strike down on Saten's shoulder, hoping she could set her off before the bearhug took too much out of her.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:07 pm

With Saten having the poor girl in a crushing bearhug, it would only be a manner of time untill Heather would succumb to Saten's power and submit to her. She could wait to bring the humiliation back to the girl and show her just who she messed with. However, now that stupid hand was in her face, causing her to closer her eyes and try to pull her head back some and even loosening the bearhug alot more because of the sheer annoyance rather then the pain it was also bringing her.

Saten knew that it would only be a matter of time before Heather would attack her and with her eyes blinded by that hand, she would not see it coming. She reluctantly released Heather and took a few steps back to try and get that hand out of her face and create some distance between them.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:31 pm

"Egh--guh.." Heather would let out as she would fall to the ground after Saten released the bearhug. She spent way too long in that hold, and she was weakened quite a bit. Her breathing was heavy as she stood on one knee, staring up at Saten. She had to get back at her and do it quick or she felt like she would deeply regret the fact that she even confronted the girl. Slowly getting to her feet, she would try to focus her sights, her breathing still heavy.

"You're...gonna pay for that...you bitch.." Heather would say before she would charge straight at Saten. While it may not be the smartest move she could do, she couldn't think of what else. She would try to swiftly deliver a spear to Saten, desperate to knock her down, not caring about the hard floor because of the situation that she was in.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:46 pm

Saten had made the first attack and she was sure that it stung quite nicely. Saten's sheer power was proof that the bearhug had struck effectively upon her opponent. Still, Saten's error was that she wanted to attack again, advancing towards Heather and decided for another submission hold but the girl came running like a bull towards her and she was speared to the ground, crying loudly in pain once her back hit the hard ground and it caused her body to jolt to the side from the pain.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next