Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 11:00 pm

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 9:59 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Yesterday at 6:21 pm

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 3:39 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 7:45 am

Who is online?
In total there are 106 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 105 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hell Revisited (For Cirno)

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Hell Revisited (For Cirno) Empty Hell Revisited (For Cirno)

Post by TiefBlau Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:58 pm

It's been a while since Heather had returned to the Friction arena and stayed there for longer than visit length. Her last match in the Friction arena happened a couple weeks ago, since then she's been mostly in and around the Tension arena, dealing with the happenings of her strange relationship that had developed with a one Clyde Gastin. Escalating into a full relationship, the two have gone through quite a bit. However with the recent happenings, she knew that she would end up back at the Friction arena to deal with the recent confrontations she's had.

"Everyone just wants to get their asses kicked I guess." Heather would say as she would stretch herself out, one foot on a bench in the locker room area. She wore her newer attire, her dark purple dress, opened fully to show that she was wearing black baggy pants and a black bikini top. She finished lacing up her black wrestling boots, finally finishing putting together her attire.

Last time she was in the Friction arena, the last time she had a match, was against Saten. A girl that she saw at first as a brutal one who was going to rip her apart limb from limb in that cell. That was all until that odd little moment happened between them, more of on the sensual side than anything else. As that was suddenly interrupted, Heather was able to find a way to take the stronger girl down, winning the match in the end. It was hard fought but she was able to pull out the victory.

"That was something else.." Heather would say to herself, her mind drifting back to that for some reason as she let out a yawn and began to adjust her top a bit.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Hell Revisited (For Cirno) Empty Re: Hell Revisited (For Cirno)

Post by Cirno Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:07 pm

While that defeat was still in Saten's mind, how she was at the brink of victory and then brought down to a humiliating defeat, one that she was completely unfamiliar to, it did not stop her from dominating in matches afterwards. The mental note of making that girl pay was long gone, at most she would just threaten her never to do it again. She opened the door to the locker room, which seemed abandoned. It was excellent for Saten, she couldn't handle anymore interruptions after today and all she wanted was to go home and take a cold bath.

She took the key from the inner pocket in her dress, twirling the ring that held the key around her finger as she headed to the row her locker was located. It felt great to be alone for once but that thought was gone the moment she saw a familiar face just when she was about to pass another row of lockers. Almost automatically did Saten take a step back and turned her body around to face this girl, eyes narrowed and hands clenched tightly into fists. It was none other then Heather, the girl who had almost sexually humiliated her in the cage if Saten had not surrendered, who was now right infront of her.

" ..You. " Saten said with a chilly tone, the mere sight of this girl made Saten angry and a little embarassed though she managed to hide that, enough to keep that lethal expression on her face.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:30 pm

As Heather was just finishing up adjusting her top, she heard the voice of someone else in the room. Before that it had been empty, no one else in sight, but now there was a person that she was certainly not expecting to see. The one the was just thinking about only a few minutes before that moment. It was Saten, the girl she narrowly defeated in the ring through quite the humiliating way.

She would see the lethal expression that Saten had on her face as she clenched her fist. Heather knew just what this girl could do, and thought that it was also possible that she hadn't experienced the worst of it either in their match. Heather couldn't help but be a bit nervous at the sight of the girl, along with the tone of voice that she was giving her when she spoke up, but she tried to hide her nervousness as much as she could as she took her boot off the bench and turned to face her, crossing her arms under her breasts as she did so.

"W-well, haven't seen you in a while. After you just walked out after our match leaving me with some pissed off words, I thought that while would end up being never again."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:38 pm

Saten took a few steps towards Heather, those fists never seemed to show any motion of becoming loose, she really seemed like she was going to hit Heather. " And it should have been never, now I see your stupid face here. I'll never forgive you for the way you.. Defeated me. " A faint tint of redness appearing upon her cheeks when that memory replayed in her mind, it was really humiliating but still managed to make her wet.

" I hope you realize.. What you have done. " She kept that cold glare upon her face as she took those steps closer, almost chest to chest to Heather but she halted before the collision, her eyes never leaving Heather's.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:52 pm

Heather watched as Saten made her way closer to her. Her nervousness was rising a bit as the girl was almost chest to chest with her. She had a feeling that Saten could flip and swing at her any second as she would see her fists still clenched tight. She held back the feeling of her throat wanting to let out a gulp, not wanting to show Saten that she was indeed just a bit scared of her after the beat down she received for most of the match. Heather wasn't going to take it though, mustering up the courage she could she would try and stand her ground, not backing up at Saten came closer.

"W-well I guess I just know how to pop up at just the right times huh?" Heather would say as she saw the faint tint of redness that appeared on Saten's cheek. "Oh, I realize what I did. I did what I could to win, and y-you know you shouldn't be so mad about that. From how it seemed out there I remember you enjoying it quite a bit." Heather would say, trying to hide her slight fear by pushing her chest forward a bit, exaggerating it as the ending to their match ran through her head as well.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:58 pm

Saten was startled from the last words Heather gave her and even got her to stutter her first word. " T-T-That was just because you were forcing yourself on me! Literally! " Heather snapped back but did not strike her at all, the blush only becoming darker because of Heather's wrods and quickly shook her head to clear her thoughts, why the hell was she feeling like this just because she saw and spoke to Heather?

" You were just lucky.. " Saten growled lowly, trying to retaliate with words while she took a small step back when Heather's chest came closer to hers.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:26 pm

Heather would watch, a bit surprised at Saten's reaction. She had expected her to flip out on her, but what she got instead was quite interesting to her. The embarrassment she got from Saten was surprising to say the least. She was noticing that she had really affected the girl, especially when she saw her step back a bit as she puffed her chest out. Heather's fear seemed to be subsiding a bit as she felt as if she had some sort of control over Saten, whether that be the actual case or it be just in Heather's mind, she felt like she was loving it.

"Well you weren't seeming to do all too much of anything to stop me." Heather would say, exaggerating the situation a bit as she did remember Saten struggling to escape from underneath her. "I don't know if I'd call it luck, It's all just in the talent. Being on top is just a skill that I have that's all. If you think I was so lucky, then we can just try again right here?" Heather would say as she would take the step forward that Saten had taken backwards.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:32 pm

" Grr.. You have alot of nerve saying that! You had me pinned! " Saten shouted back, trying to fend Heather's vocal offense off her and just try to threaten her some more but Heather's proposal to settle it right here caught her off gaurd and even made her hesitate. " Well.. You wouldn't win a second time ! " Saten took another step back when her breasts were pressed against Heather's when the girl stepped forward again, this was not going to help her. She really wanted to beat HEather down and show her not to mess with her again.. But Heather had managed to strike a goo mental, sexual blow against her and she knew that would be exploited if she would attack Heather.

" You have no skill to be ontop at all.. Most of the match. You were taking it! "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:46 pm

"That doesn't really matter does it. The fact is how it ended, the result is what matters in the end, and you submitted to me." Heather would say as she would see Saten take another step back. She felt like it couldn't be going any better. She had Saten in a state right where she wanted her to be and it felt great. All she had to do was keep prying at it, and she felt like she wouldn't have to fear any physical retaliation from the girl. She knew if she started swinging punches, Heather would be in trouble, so she would yet again take another step forward.

"What happened before I beat you means nothing. Now that I know how to beat you, I can do it anytime I wanted. If you're so sure about me being wrong, why don't you go ahead and prove it." Heather would say, knowing the girl was actually completely right. Heather took quite the beating in the match, and there was even the point where she was tied up on the ropes completely, under the mercy of Saten's will where there was nothing that she could do. However she tried to drive away the thoughts of that and keep up her attitude.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:52 pm

Saten kept stepping back, she did no want to have herself close to anyone in anyway. Off course all that stepping back had caused Saten to back out of the locker row and soon enough against the wall, making her gasp softly in shock while her body rested against the wall, her cheeks were red now, an obviously tint of crimson that was struck thanks to Heather's comments, her eyes had a hard time to narrow in a way deemed threatingly, fists loosening so she pressed her hands against the wall while she tried to bark back at her.

" Don't.. Make me beat the crap out of you. " Saten almost huffed out that last word, she knew that if she was going to battle her, she would be superior untill Heather would use those same dirty tactics on her. Saten was used to sexual things but only out of dominance, the submissive thing that Heather forced her to experience, was completely new.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next