Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 3:00 pm

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Today at 1:59 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 10:21 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:39 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 11:45 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 109 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 108 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hell Revisited (For Cirno)

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Hell Revisited (For Cirno) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hell Revisited (For Cirno)

Post by TiefBlau Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:07 pm

As Saten backed herself against the wall, Heather would press her palm against the wally as well, just on the side of Saten as she brought herself closer, their noses almost touching as she did so. The deep redness on Saten's face was causing Heather to grin wide as she held the dominate position over Saten at the moment. It had all gotten to her head as her fear of Saten had completely disappeared. Hearing the girl's words, Heather would let out a bit of a laugh before keeping her grin up, staring into Saten's eyes.

"I keep telling you, go ahead and try to prove it if you think that's the case. I honestly don't think you could beat me up with the way you're feeling now. You know that it would end in the same exact way. But maybe that's what you want?" Heather would say, taunting the girl more.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:13 pm

Soon enough it all came true. Saten's barks of threats now left her whimpering, shivvering against Heather was the girl came so close against her, it even made her tilt her head to the side and close one eye to avoid eye contact. Saten was feeling uneasy about all of this, she had hoped the beatdown she gave Heather was something that could still strike fear into her but everything backfired. Soon enough, instead of raging at her, an actual feminine side of Saten came out together with her reddened face. " G-Get.. Away from me! "

Knowing that in this position this would not end well, she started to struggle from side to side, trying to get free somehow before things would become too much for Saten.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:22 pm

"What?? I thought you said you were going to beat me up? I'm not seeing it." Heather would say in a bit of a mocking tone as she tried to grab the girl's wrists and press them against the wall above her head. "You come in her with that angry look on your face, throwing out empty threats, and now look at you. Up against the wall, afraid of ME because of these." Heather would say before she try to press her breasts up against Saten's looking to mess with her more as she did so, keeping her gaze directed at her face.

"So what are you going to do now huh? Beat me up? I knew you couldn't do it." Heather would let out as she felt Saten struggling. She tried to keep the girl in place as well as she could, but it was definitely a bit more difficult than Heather thought it would be.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:27 pm

Saten was completely out of focus, her composure was gone and now she was more like a innocent girl caught by a man and pinned, wiggling about for any type of escape, feeling her soft breasts smushed against Heather's well known pair, her face could not get redder then it was now. Her legs were actually trembling in fear as Heather had pinned her wrists against the wall, glaring back up in Heather's eyes, biting upon her bottom lip to silence herself from letting out any kind of whimper or sign of weakness Heather could feast upon.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:44 pm

Rushes of adrenaline kept pumping through Heather as she kept Saten pinned against the wall. "Nothing to say huh? I guess I should just continue then. Although I'm not sure if I should. You might enjoy it too much." Heather would say through her grin as she would let out a small laugh afterwards. Noticing Saten's legs trembling a bit, she unknowingly relaxed a bit on how tight she was pressing her against the wall. She could remember how she felt when Saten was ripping her apart in the ring.

"...You're probably realizing first hand now how it felt when I was trapped up in that corner. That was the worst." Heather would say as her face would turn to a glare, matching Saten's

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:55 pm

" Nnn.. What do you want.. " Soon enough Saten arched her body into Heather, mostly in an attempt to get herself free. " Nnn... You're annoying.. " Saten shut her eyes tightly and figured the only way to get free was to do something Heather would not expect. " Maybe.. We should.. Get to know eachother better! " She then quickly leant forward and tries to crash her lips with Heathers! If she was able to weaken Heather enough she would try pushing against her to try and get free.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:04 pm

"..Revenge." Heather would say in response to Saten's words. She had quite a bit to get off her chest because of recent events, she figured she could take it all out on the girl here and just think of it as revenge in the end for the pain she put her through during there match. She felt Saten's body arch against her's in an attempt to escape and just shook her head. She grinned at the fact that she felt like she had the girl trapped until suddenly she heard Saten's next words.

"??? Wha--Mmm!" Heather would let out in surprise confusion as Saten's lips suddenly met her's. Her eyes widened and her grip on Saten's wrists were completely lost because of her surprise. The distraction made it quite easy for Saten to push Heather away as she stumbled backwards quite a bit, catching her leg on the bench which would cause her to land sitting on it. "Egh, wh-what was that!?" Heather would let out as she rubbed her lips from the feeling of Saten's earlier, staring up at the girl.

Last edited by 1905 on Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:16 pm

" That... Was to keep you from my body.. " Saten glared down at Heather, wiping her own lips as if she just did something disgusting, pushing off the wall and tried to regain her composure. The fact that Heather wanted revenge was something Saten was not going to give her, rubbing her wrists softly while her eyes never left what seemed to be her opponent. " You were the first girl to have your way with me.. Well.. Almost. " Saten could not say this without a blush, looking to find the quickest route to escape. Her composure was almost impossible to regain as Heather had taken that out with her advances.

" I don't want to be beaten up as a sign of revenge over me, Heather. " She actually remembered her name but that wouldn't be hard after such a defeat.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:30 pm

"Hmph..you say that, but If I remember YOU being the one who started that sort of thing in our match." Heather said as she glared back at Saten as she sat on the bench. "and if I remember your exact words were that you would have kept going if it wasn't a match." Heather would continue, drilling the girl as she remembered the treatment she gave her after threatening her when she was trapped up in the corner. Heather didn't know how to respond to Saten's next words however, claiming she was the first to almost have her way with her. Heather just crossed her arms, keeping her glare up at Saten.

"Obviously you don't. My revenge isn't going to happen at your will, it will be at mine.... I already got most of it in the ring to be honest." Heather would say, going to stand up from the bench, a bit surprised Saten didn't take advantage of her position.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:35 pm

Saten made a mental note to destroy this girl, whether it was here or in another match, this girl was not going to get away with doing this to her, taking her steps closer to Heather untill she heard what kind of revenge she was looking for. " W-Wait.. It wasn't.. The revenge like hurting me..? It was.. " Her face went bright red when she figured it would be like that smothering again and not coming to punching and kicking or stuff like that.

She took another step closer and leant down to level her face with Heather's, glaring into her eyes. " What.. Exactly do you want right now. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next