Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 83 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Cecilia Northman Vs. Sarah Gatt

3 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

Cecilia Northman Vs. Sarah Gatt - Page 12 Empty Re: Cecilia Northman Vs. Sarah Gatt

Post by LunarWolf Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:31 pm

Cecilia looked back at Adrian, poking her with her foot, "Adrian!...Adrian!...are you okay!" Cecilia shouted at the girl, it was more of a question that ask her, she was battered and bloodied, the golden queen had been hurt quite badly, with a cut on her lip, a nosebleed and a flesh wound on her arm, nails marks on her chest and most likely on her sensitive crotch, she was quite hurt and didn't know if she could fight the three of them off, but for now the twins where down.

Cecilia looked back at Sarah, and once again the girl filled her with rage, she saw her hated opponent toss the bat to the side, Cecilia glared at her, she knew she couldn't get Adrian out of here and truthfully, her hatred for Sarah kinda made her forget about Adrian some times, Cecilia took the chair and threw it down as hard as she could against the twins, before she looked back at Sarah glaring at her, "You and Me bitch!...that's all that's left....so what the fuck are you waiting for?! come and get me! If you fucking dare!" Cecilia would shout at Sarah, the crowd for roaring in approval by this turn of events, both the great number of fans of Sarah's and the good deal of people cheering for Cecilia, sent roars and cheers of approval to the ring.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Cecilia Northman Vs. Sarah Gatt - Page 12 Empty Re: Cecilia Northman Vs. Sarah Gatt

Post by kerflubble Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:08 pm

Loud clashes of flesh meeting steel, growls of pain stirred some response from Adrian, Cecilia's question only generating a weak "M'okay." from the fallen cosplayer as she lay there trying her best to avoid any more pain while the two had a little battle, as long as no-one stepped on her and the twins stayed down she thought she was pretty safe down here.

Meanwhile someone was making a charge through backstage, having been somewhere down in the gym a certain amazon had stormed through most of the building shoving wrestlers and crew out of the way to get to her target. What the crowd thought was going to be another brawl between two determined fighters, what they were about to get was a taste of what really happened to people Rebecca Tomko was furious with as she charged down the ramp and into the ring. Not even giving a word of warning before delivering as strong of a punch as she could muster into the face of Sarah Gatt.

Last edited by 3727 on Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:47 pm

Sarah snarled furiously at Cecilia. What was supoosed to be a simple after-match shaving was turning into a real mess. Nha and Sha were down, and didn't look they were getting back up anytime soon. That left Sarah to take on Cecilia alone. No matter. Sarah had beaten the Golden Queen only moments before, she would do it again.

THen to her confusion the crowd suddenly lit up with cheers, and they weren't for her. The reason soon became clear when Sarah spotted the female giant known as Rebecca Tomko come charging down the ramp, and Sarah inwardly groaned. Sarah had encountered the amazon a couple of times in the past, and Sarah knew what a pain in the ass she could be.

"Fuck this," Sarah growled. Sarah may have been worn down but she was well enough to dodge under Rebecca's huge punch, ducking under the fist and then immediately rolling out of the ring, Nha and Sha were already outside it, having rolled out after getting hit with the chair. All three girls started for the ramp.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:02 pm

Cecilia's eyes lit up as Rebecca came running down the ramp, the Amazon was surely the most wonderful sight of the night, Cecilia hated to admit the fact to herself, but in her condition there was little chance she could have taken down Sarah, and if she could then she would have to deal, with the twins after her, most likely, and that situation didn't look to good, she smiled as Sarah bolted out of the rings and started running up the ramp, Cecilia fell down to her knees, out of fatigue and pain, but she would still pull and scoot her way close to Adrian again.

"Adrian....come on get up....and Adrian...Thanks!" Cecilia said to her friend as she was quite moved over the fact that she would risk so much to help her, she didn't think she had any friend that would do that, "Hey Rebecca....if there isn't to much trouble....think you might be able to help me out...I..you know" Cecilia said not really wanting to ask for help out of the ring, because of her pride, but everything she had done after her defeat had been because of Adrenalin, will power and anger, she looked back at the other half of her hair lying in the ring and swore to get revenge for it.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:09 pm

Rebecca snarled when the brawler dodged her fist and the twins scampered out before the amazon could get her hands on them. "Sorry I'm late, was in the gym." She hissed at Cecilia, not taking her eyes off the Gatt Attack. Still, after making sure to check that no one was going to start something with her, try and jump her from behind or anything she immediately went to check on Adrian. "You okay?" she asked in a somewhat panicked tone.

"I'm fine!" The cosplayer said, her eyes snapping open as she looked up at her huge friend, slightly embarrassed that she'd gotten herself into that situation. "It was just a suplex, really. I've taken lots worse on harder places." she said quickly as she slowly stood up to show how okay she was, even if it did hurt a lot. Smiling at Cecilia who Rebecca took hold of, before the three of them left a long while after the gang had left. Both sides knew this was far from over.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:30 pm

[size=110:ioxjmpql]Winner Via Pinfall: Sarah Gatt

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12