Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 12:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 141 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 141 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

[Tao makes it's move] For Lunarwolf

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

[Tao makes it's move] For Lunarwolf - Page 3 Empty Re: [Tao makes it's move] For Lunarwolf

Post by Cirno Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:04 pm

" Then I guess I have no choice.. " Sindel crossed her arms against her chest, letting out a soft sigh and shook her head. " I'll train you. Just refrain from.. Touching eachother when I do train you both. " She had seen the match all to clearly and what went on, though she was amused to see Cerbera in such a rare state, the training would come first.

She then leant over to stare into Lucy's eyes, her nose almost touching the girl's and spoke softly. " And try to keep up, hmm? "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

[Tao makes it's move] For Lunarwolf - Page 3 Empty Re: [Tao makes it's move] For Lunarwolf

Post by LunarWolf Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:49 pm

"Aww...fine I agree, I will refrain from touching Sis...I mean Cerbera....my Master...." Lucy said as she looked on as Sindel stepped closer towards her.

Lucy looked on as Sindel leaned in close, to close, so close that their noses was near to touching each other, "oh...don't you think I can...cause I would just love to prove you wrong....Master" Lucy said as she moved up a bit, making her nose run against Sindel's as she would wait for Sindel to move back before she would begin to stand up.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:58 pm

" Is that so? I can't wait to see that then. " She then mimiced Lucy and rubbed her nose against Lucy's, as if teasing her while giving her a wink. " What a soft nose. " Sindel always was the master of all teasings, no matter how much she changed, the chance to embarass a girl was always too tempted to let it pass, though she didn't know much about Lucy, so she might aswell test it.

Then she suddenly brought her lips forward, almost touching that of her student's and give her a soft whisper. " How would you prove me wrong, hmm? "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:42 pm

Lucy blushed a tiny bit as Sindel rubbed her nose against hers, she looked deeply into her eyes with her golden eyes,"Thanks..I guess" Lucy said as she blushed a little.

Lucy kept staring at Sindel as she moved her lips in closer to her own, they were so close to each other, two in one day huh... Lucy thought to herself, Lucy could feel Sindel's breath against her lips, she whispered back at Sindel " By showing you just how good I really am......Master " Lucy whispered before letting her tongue out to give Sindel's lips a light lick.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:46 pm

Sindel purred in delight when her lips were being licked, certainly a nice feeling after her little tease, though it seemed Lucy wasn't all that embarassed, so she just has to kick it up a notch. " Mm.. Like you did in that match? I doubt you can~ You could never catch me, but I guess I can take you to my bed.. And take you down there, mm? "

She'd give another wink before a quick kiss followed.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:55 pm

Lucy still looked deeply into Sindel's eyes as she listened intently to her words, she didn't like the fact that Sindel didn't think she could handle a match against her, but still she was a bit curious to hear Sindel talk about them in her bed.

"We'll see if you can..." Lucy whispered before she took in Sindel's kiss and even attempted to snake her tongue into her mouth.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:06 pm

When she felt that tongue coming for her lips, she parted them slightly, allowing the tongue inside and even suckling softly upon it. She kept that tempting deep kiss going for a little while, enjoying Lucy's lips, tongue and it's taste before she'd finally pull back with a sigh.

" Mmm.. Save it for my bedroom, sweetie.. I think training you would be much.. Fun. " She'd giggle before she pulled herself up to stand infront of Lucy.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:15 pm

Lucy liked the kiss she shared with Sindel as she suckled on her tongue, she was a bit more playful than Cerbera was, but to Lucy she still wasn't as fun as her 'Sister' was.

"If that is what you wish...my master" Lucy said teasingly as she would rise, to a standing point, to stand face to face with Sindel, " So this makes me the first member of your faction then" Lucy said as she kept looking into Sindel's eyes.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:40 am

" Mhm.. For now. I have plenty of old friends that I want in.. Then we'll be nice and ready. " She'd turn to show her back to Lucy and gave her a nod, casually wandering out of the locker room and towards the exit. " Don't worry, Lucy.. You can claim another kiss if you can beat me on my bed! " Sindel would giggle, she knew that if you were too serious in everything, you'd end up losing so testing her luck with Lucy was just another way to keep herself sharp on all edges, aswell as in other departments.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:21 am

"Cool...ready for what exactly?" Lucy said as Sindel turned her back on her, she looked on at her as she walked away, nodding back at her, before hearing her voice again, "Oh I will and you will love it" Lucy said teasingly at her new found ally and teacher, "Still haven't gotten a name from you....or anyway to get a hold of you....or will this be a one sided contact kind off thing?" Lucy said with a smirk.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next