by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 10:08 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 120 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 119 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

[Tao makes it's move] For Lunarwolf

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

[Tao makes it's move] For Lunarwolf - Page 4 Empty Re: [Tao makes it's move] For Lunarwolf

Post by Cirno Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:36 am

" Hmm? " She turned and gave Lucy a wink, beckoning her to follow with her hand. " Perhaps you should come with me right now.. And show me what you're made off. We have to get ready for the competition.. But first! I think I want to get to know you better! "

Sindel wasn't all that shy unless it came to actual love but she saw this more sexual then that, thus teasing Lucy to extends that would be seen as erotic, did not seem to bother Sindel one bet, she even had a desire to see this girl in action.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

[Tao makes it's move] For Lunarwolf - Page 4 Empty Re: [Tao makes it's move] For Lunarwolf

Post by LunarWolf Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:04 am

"Hmm....you think that's fair...Cerbera tired me out a bit, but sure I am game." Lucy said as she went over to her locker and took out her duffle bag and put her towel back in, taking her coat and closed the locker door, she took the bag and hung it over her shoulder, holding her coat as she followed Sindel, walking towards Sindel, allowing her to lead the way.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:49 am

" Then you can rest at my place for a bit before we fight, alrighty? " Sindel chuckled darkly, openng the door and exitting the back stage with Lucy casually walking out of the federation with her new student and heading home. Along the way she thought about a few things, it was hard to keep them quiet though.

" Sooooo.. That means I have to wrestle too.. Despite being a king sized bed, I won't have enough space to manouvre.. Hmmm. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:34 pm

"This is gonna be so fun.." Lucy said as she smirked, walking behind Sindel and leaving the locker room, walking out of the backstage area, Lucy may have gotten yet another kick on the head today but she had gained an ally and a teacher, who could possibly make her faster and stronger.

"Oh...don't worry...I will still have enough space to maneuver..." Lucy chuckled as she walked up a bit faster so she would stand beside Sindel.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:29 pm

" Hah, this is gonna be interesting! " Sindel walked just a bit slower for Lucy to catch up, letting out a small yawn while they neared her house, taking out the keys from her pocket and played with it to find the right one. Then she finally finds the right key and unlocks the door, entering her house and waiting for Lucy to enter before she closes it and locks it. Everything inside seemed to be styled in ancient Chinese, leading Lucy up to her bedroom with a grin.

" Welcome! Now let's see.. Want to rest first? "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:11 pm

Lucy looked at the Chinese styled interior of the house, she couldn't say she was the biggest fan of the Chinese style of decor, but it didn't matter, She walked in and dropped her duffle bag on the floor, "Hmm...let's have some fun first, then rest and if you're up for it, maybe another round of fun after that..." Lucy said with a smirk as she looked over at Sindel, "Or did you have anything else in mind?"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:26 pm

" Mmm.. Okay! Fine with me! " She smirked and suddenly began to undress herself, seeming not bothered at all of doing it infront of Lucy and stripped herself untill she was only in her white silk panties, adding a wink as a finishing touch and hopped onto the large bed. " Well now, think you can beat me? "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:47 pm

Lucy was still wearing her ring gear, she blushed slightly as Sindel undressed herself, but she didn't turn away, she kept looking at her, as she began to remove her gloves and boots, her stockings and her short after that, leaving her with her black panties and her black bikini top, she looked on as Sindel hopped onto the bed, "Oh..I don't just think, I know I can" Lucy said as she went to the bed and crawled her way on it towards Sindel, moving in closer and closer.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:54 pm

" How bold, yet beautiful. " Sindel smirked despite knowing that this was not a sort of place that is effective for her to fight on, so she decided to just go all out. getting close towards Lucy and tries to get past her despite being a little on the slow side, wanting to get behind her and lock her in a sleeper hold.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:02 pm

Lucy kept herself secure as she moved on closer towards Sindel, "W..well thanks.." Lucy said as she looked and and saw Sindel attempt to move past her, Lucy would try and intercept her before she could move in behind her, and grapple with Sindel, attempting to bring her down on her back.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next