Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 223 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 222 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Akira and Sayuri Akagami vs. Sandy Surf and Songbird

2 posters

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Akira and Sayuri Akagami vs. Sandy Surf and Songbird - Page 8 Empty Re: Akira and Sayuri Akagami vs. Sandy Surf and Songbird

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:43 am

"OOF!" cried out Sandy as was given the arm whip. She was relieved that the choke was over, but Akira nearly drained her at that point. She tried to run to the ropes across from her and just laid there for a while. Trying to catch her breath, she wiped the tears from her eyes and thought, "If only he would listen then I would show him I love him so much...but what can I do now?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Akira and Sayuri Akagami vs. Sandy Surf and Songbird - Page 8 Empty Re: Akira and Sayuri Akagami vs. Sandy Surf and Songbird

Post by Missingkeys Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:27 am

"Enough! I hate you! I don't want to play with you anymore!!" Akira suddenly cried out as he ran towards his sister and tagged her in.

"You two are just a bunch of strangers, don't get involved with us." Sayuri glared at her as she stepped in.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:31 am

After wiping her eyes a little more, Sandy looked at Sayuri and smiled at her as she rose up straight. "You know something, Sayuri? Your brother's beginning to sound like a man now. A REAL man." After stretching out her arms out, she would get in her fighting stance. "You should be very proud to be a sister for someone such as him." She showed no sarcasm at all.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:01 pm

"Mentally wrong or not, my brother has always been strong." Sayuri didn't really seem to care what she thought. Akira was really upset by her, and she wasn't going to just let it slide.

She raised her fighting stance as she slowly walked forth, raising her guard so that she could grapple with her.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:20 pm

Sandy would inch closer too and would offer up a lockup with both of her hands. "He is strong, Sayuri. You may not know it or see it, but I saw that the man he truly is started to come out of him. And if it means to knock you out to make you listen, then that's exactly what we're gonna do." She waits for Sayuri to lock in with her and see who's stronger.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:37 am

"Forget it, Your obviously blind, anyone would step up to protect their silbings boy or girl. I've seen this way too many times." Sayuri would suddenly change her mind at the last moment as she suddenly kicked Sandy in her stomach, hoping to double her over.

So that she could grab her and pull her over for a DDT.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:26 am

"I may not have any siblings, but I know how you feel when protecting someone you care the most, fearing for their safety." Sandy got kicked in the stomach and the pain was intense. "GAH!" She held her stomach to try and relieve the pain, but then Sayuri came up and would perform the DDT. "AGH!" she cried out as she held her head in pain. "I'm not blind, Sayuri. All I was saying was that we're trying to help you now, despite the fact that others have failed. Give us a chance, just once. If it fails like the others, we won't ever talk about this again."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:12 am

"Fuck you! NO MEANS NO!!" Sayuri was really beginning to lose her temper.

She raised her foot and smashed it into Sandy's face. "I'm really starting to lose my temper, If you two idiots still want to talk then me and my brother are leaving, damn this match. I'll forfeit it immediate;y if you still talk about help one more time." She warned her. There was no room for joking or anything. This was serious, she really really hated hearing their voice.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:51 am

Seeing that there was no way to let them help, Sandy sighed and said, "Fine, let's just fight and forget it." She would try to block and catch Sayuri's foot before it hit her face. If that worked, she would try to twist it to bring her down for a leglock and use her own legs to secure it.

In her head, she thought to herself, "I guess they aren't going to let up. Oh well, we'll help them some other way soon...but they must not know about it."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:21 pm

As Sayuri was pissed, she didn't even think about such a simple counter. Lost in her rage, she fell for it, and was forced to the ground where she was placed in a leglock.

"Gahh!!!" She cried out in pain as Sandy twisted it.

"Damn it..." She cursed as she twisted herself and began crawling to the ropes.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next