Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 98 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 94 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Deus001, kerflubble, Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Akira and Sayuri Akagami vs. Sandy Surf and Songbird

2 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Akira and Sayuri Akagami vs. Sandy Surf and Songbird - Page 3 Empty Re: Akira and Sayuri Akagami vs. Sandy Surf and Songbird

Post by Dynamo44 Wed May 25, 2011 6:07 am

Songbird's eyes were half-open, not amused of how this boy is reacting. "Sure, why not?" With that, she would walk forward to him, preparing for whatever Akira is going to bring her.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Akira and Sayuri Akagami vs. Sandy Surf and Songbird - Page 3 Empty Re: Akira and Sayuri Akagami vs. Sandy Surf and Songbird

Post by Missingkeys Wed May 25, 2011 7:18 am

Easily angering girls, and making them irrational was something Akira specilaized in, even if he didn't even know it.

Sayuri on the other hand smirked.

Running forth, Akira attempted to throw several wild swings, they were fast but predictable and all. He just wanted to get things started and all.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed May 25, 2011 3:37 pm

Seeing how fast and predictable those wild swings were, Songbird would try to dodge each swing. But suddenly she would try to catch both arms and cross them. If this worked, then she would go for a headbutt before a drop kick straight onto Akira's stomach to try and throw him off.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Wed May 25, 2011 4:07 pm

Although Akira swung his fists around, he was expecting Songbird to dodge all of them, and not grab them, still it was a situation he experienced, many times, and knew how to react.

As Songbird's pulled her headback after crossing his arms, she headbutted him. "Ouch!" He cried out.

But before Songbird could drop kick him, he would quickly fall back and slam himself on the ground, so that songbird would follow.

There he would roll over and use the crossarms and press it down against Songbird's neck trying to put her in a necklock.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed May 25, 2011 5:24 pm

"UAGH!" Songbird felt the pressure of the necklock coming in and was quite surprised at how strong this boy was. She tried to push him back, but knew that it would be worthless with his kind of strength. But then she had an idea: she would try to wrap her free legs around Akira's body and quickly release her grip on his hands. If that worked, then she would quickly roll backwards and wrapped her arms around his legs to pull him up for a boston crab.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Wed May 25, 2011 5:46 pm

As Akira continued the submission, he suddenly felt Songbird's legs wrapped around him, squeezing him.

"Wow!" He cried out in pain and joy. "These are some legs." He commented as she rolled back and took him with her.

As they rolled, Songbird quickly got up and wrapped her arms over his legs for a boston crab.

"OUChIE!! THAT HURTS PRETTY LADY!!!" He cried out in a pain as he attempted to crawl over to the ropes, with his advantage in strength alone, he was sure that Songbird wouldn't be able to stop him.

Meanwhile at the sidelines, Sayuri gripped the turnbuckle as she glared at Songbird angrily for hurting her brother.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu May 26, 2011 2:31 am

Songbird was a little irritated as she heard Akira's whining and would continue the submission some more. She knew that he'll reach the ropes with that kind of strength, so once he touches it, she'll let go of him and back off. Meanwhile, she was wondering how good Sayuri is in her skills as a fighter, but if Akira keeps this up, she may never have a chance.

So, Songbird would try a little intimidation as she called out, "Hey Sayuri, why don't you give your brother a pacifier? After all, Mommy's not around!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Thu May 26, 2011 3:59 am

However Songbird would learn that taunting Sayuri was a mistake she just made as Akira stopped trying to reach the ropes and instead turned to glare at her from behind.

He reached his hands forth and attempted to grab her neck, from there he attempted to crush it by squeezing it as hard as he possibly could.

Or at the very least try to grab either her shouulder or the side of her stomach where her kidneys was and crush it.

"NO BULLYING MY SISTER!!!" He cried out loud, as he continued to apply as much force as possible to crush his opponent.

If he got her neck, she wouldn't be able to breath, if he got her shoulder he would force it down until it's cracked. If he got the side of her stomach, he would crush it and apply body damage to it.

Eitherway, Songbird could injured him badly at the same time, but he didn't care.

"AKIRA THAT'S ENOUGH!! IF SHE WANTS ME LET ME GO THEN!!" His sister yelled out from the sidelines.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu May 26, 2011 3:17 pm

Songbird felt her shoulder get grabbed and immediately she released Akira from the submission. With that shoulder still grabbed, she would fall to the boy's side and start punching him in the face. But she would stop and back off as soon as she heard Sayuri speak. Smirking, she thought, "Perfect, this is her time to shine." She would then ready herself for the big sister's next move.

But in all honesty, Songbird never wanted to hurt anyone for she herself is a big sister to her little brother. Judging from Akira's expression and how he acts, clearly something is definitely wrong. Maybe Shatter Fist can help, for he knows so much about mental issues like this.

(BTW, can you describe Sayuri's attire?)

Last edited by 971 on Thu May 26, 2011 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Thu May 26, 2011 6:39 pm

As Akira tossed her off, he was surprised at Songbird's actions, when she rolled to his side and started punching him in the face.

He cried out several times in pain and shoved her off.

He rolled back a bit as he rubbed his face. "That really hurts! I'm going to make you pay for it!" He cried out as he stood up.

But before he could go back at her, he felt a tap on his back, he turned around and came face to face with his sister.

"Take a break little brother, I'll deal with the bad girl." Sayuri smiled gently as she stepped into the ring and gave him a hug.

"Okay! He smiled at her as he stepped out of the ring.

She waved at him for a moment before turning back to Songbird. "You know, I really don't like what you just did to my little brother, so do me a favour and just throw yourself in the gutter and die will you?" She smiled at Songbird, even though it appeared to be a simple smile.

Anyone could tell there was a heavy and dangerous aura around her.

(Just see her profile, it's that one piece dress)

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next