Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Akira and Sayuri Akagami vs. Sandy Surf and Songbird

2 posters

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Akira and Sayuri Akagami vs. Sandy Surf and Songbird Empty Akira and Sayuri Akagami vs. Sandy Surf and Songbird

Post by Dynamo44 Sun May 22, 2011 8:02 am

The arena was filled with wild and crazy fans as they waited for the match to begin. This will be a tag team match where it will be decided by either pin, KO, or submission.

Suddenly, there was a sound of a dinging bell and a man's voice saying "Let's get ready to rumble!" With that, there was a big explosion of white smoke and a girl's silhouette was standing there. As the smoke cleared, there stood a brunette wearing a strapped shirt that covered her bosom fully but exposed her stomach, jean short shorts with leggings, and was wearing hot pink converse boots in a the same pose as the silouhette. As soon as "Knockout" by Li'l Wayne feat. Nicki Minaj started playing, she got in a few other poses that made the guys start to drool. Then she would jump to the side and there was another girl with pink and white hair. Her clothing consisted of a dark shining pink sleeveless zippered suit with the collars covering the bottom of her face, long black fingerless gloves, and black army boots.

The two started walking at the beginning verse of the song, but when it got to the drum roll, they immediately did two cartwheels and did a backflip to get on the top rope. Then with balance would do a double axle flip to the ground. Then at the end of their song, they did a special handshake that went with the beat and ended with their fists crossing, saying that they were ready to start.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Akira and Sayuri Akagami vs. Sandy Surf and Songbird Empty Re: Akira and Sayuri Akagami vs. Sandy Surf and Songbird

Post by Missingkeys Sun May 22, 2011 8:20 am

"First match here, you ready?" Sayuri asked as she looked to her younger brother.

"Yeah!" He responded. As they watched their opponents made their way into the ring, they became even more excited. "I can;t wait to fight them!" He declared.

She smiled at her brother for a second before turning back, as their opponent's finished their entrance, their theme song, "Last Element" Blasted on.

Seeing the signal, the two walked out as fireworks shot out from the side.

The crowd normally and always was in a frenzy was silent.

They knew that Akira was a boy, but what they saw in front of them made them question their eyes.

No matter how they looked at it, Akira looked even cutter then many of the girls in the kawaii fraction, he came out dressed ina blouse and a blue miniskirt along with black stockings.

Even though Sayuri was walking beside him in a one piece dress so transparent it provided her with great sex appeal, they could almost see her underwear, they still didn't cheer. Mainly because they were still in shock from Akira's apperance.

As they climbed into the ring, Akira gave his sister a high five before walking forth to face his opponents.

He took one good look at the two of them for a second, before...

"KYAAA!!! YOU ARE SO ADORABLE!!" He squealed as he suddenly grabbed and pulled them together for a very fierce hug, almost bear like, but it held no bad intentions, although they might mistake it because Akira despite his feminine apperance, and girl character was by no means weak.

Last edited by 1169 on Sun May 22, 2011 8:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Akira and Sayuri Akagami vs. Sandy Surf and Songbird Empty Re: Akira and Sayuri Akagami vs. Sandy Surf and Songbird

Post by Dynamo44 Sun May 22, 2011 8:55 am

Songbird and Sandy were quite surprised at Akira hugging them, but they would smile and would hug him back. Songbird would look in his eyes and knew that even though he looked like a girl, she knew that from her previous meeting with someone like that, this one was different. "You're a boy, aren't you?" asked Songbird.

Sandy would comment, "Well, it isn't everyday we see a boy look much like a girl...we might be able to fix that later."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Sun May 22, 2011 9:23 am

"Oh yes! I'm a boy! And no I don't want to be fixed, it's so much easier and fun this way." He giggled as his hold tightened suddenly due to the excitment, even though he didn't realized it it was probably as hard as any bearhug those two could perform.

"Ah hum." His sister coughed. "Sorry about my brother." She simply replied as she broke them up.

Anyway, the commotion died down, and Sayuri went back to her corner. While Akira awaited for his opponent to make the next move.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon May 23, 2011 7:43 am

Sandy would step up first as the bell rang and she said, "Why don't you go first, boy? I'm interested to see what you're made of. Since this is the first time we've met, I want us to compare strengths and skills in combat."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Mon May 23, 2011 8:21 am

"As you wish! Hehe..." Akira giggled as she made her challenged.

He raised his hands up, attempting to lock hands with Sandy. If she accepted, he would immediately push her back with all his strength. Most people would never know this, but Akira despite his mentalilty and small size, was actually a lot strogner then he looked, many people had been taken off guard by his strength before, both male and female.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon May 23, 2011 6:57 pm

As soon as Sandy locked hands with Akira, she was immediately pushed back from the boy's incredible strength. Clearly, she underestimated him and she tried to hold back, but it seemed to hardly do any good. "Rrgh...well, I guess you are strong, Akira." She would then smirk as she added, "But, let's see you deal with this!" With that, Sandy would try to roll back, place her feet in Akira's stomach and throw him forwards.

Last edited by 971 on Mon May 23, 2011 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Tue May 24, 2011 3:05 am

"Thanks!" He giggled as she complimented him. However that action alone distracted him, as he took in the compliment, he lost focus for a second, as she rolled back and toss him overhead.

"Waa!"He cried out like a little girl as his back hit the ground.

"Ouch! That really hurts!" He whinned in a girly tone as he got back up and rushed towards Sandy again.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue May 24, 2011 3:36 am

Sandy saw Akira rushing to her and wasn't amused at how he's reacting. "Sorry, kid. But this is how fighting goes these days." One thing she knows for sure, this kid has to grow up. Just when Akira is getting close to her, Sandy would try to grab his arm and take him down to the ground on his stomach. If this worked, then she would go for an armlock.

Last edited by 971 on Tue May 24, 2011 3:37 am; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Tue May 24, 2011 3:40 am

"Well Sorry then!" Akira simply yelled out at her remark. As he got closer, he saw how Sandy tried to grab his arm, but he quickly reacted before she could take him down, as he spun around and wrapped his arms around Sandy for a sleeperhold.

At the sidelines, he was sure that Sandy wouldn't be to break free with raw power alone, considering how she was easily overpowered by him earlier on.

"You look tasty miss, can I try you?" Akira giggled as he held the sleeperhold. He then licked Sandy's ears, hoping to distract her.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next