Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 95 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Deus001, kerflubble

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

The Feathers and the Lockharts: Making it up to them

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Feathers and the Lockharts: Making it up to them - Page 2 Empty Re: The Feathers and the Lockharts: Making it up to them

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:34 am

The Feather sisters looked at Aerial as in she was nuts or she needs a straitjacket. Hopefully she can explain to Leila what happened before White Feather can continue. And so they waited.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

The Feathers and the Lockharts: Making it up to them - Page 2 Empty Re: The Feathers and the Lockharts: Making it up to them

Post by Missingkeys Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:41 am

Sighing, Leila immediately rubbed her head. "Okay never mind I know what's going on." She sighed as she looked on at the two of them. "Anyway, don't mind her, but for the record I'm not Leila, she's my twin sister." She replied as she reached forth and pulled the curtain that was blocking the view of the person sleeping next to her down.

When they saw the person sleeping next to them, the feather sisters couldn't help but be shocked, at another Leila sleeping next to them.

"I'm Linear, Linear Lockhart, twin brother of Leila. If your looking for Leila she's sleeping next to me." The twin announced.

Though some part of him wished that they noticed that Linear was a boy's name.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:53 am

"So you're Linear Lockhart?" said Black Feather. "Your twin sister was telling me about you before when I offered to help you out. So how are you feeling?" The Feather sisters would later talk to Leila, but first White Feather still has some important business to tend to with the eldest.

White Feather seemed quite amused. "Nice job pulling on us like that. Anyhow Aerial, I just want to say sorry about what happened at the ring earlier. I really didn't mean to hurt your sister like that. But...I must confess...my mind isn't always my own..." She closed her eyes and waited for a response whether angry or peaceful.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:19 am

"it's all right." Aerial simply smiled at her. "I guess I was being too unreasonable. I wanted my sister to be more courageous or so and I endangered her because of it. When she needed help in the ring, I left her there, so she could face someone much stronger then her, thinking it would help her, but instead the opposite happened." She sighed sadly.

Meanwhile with Linear...

"Guess I had you fooled, sorry about that, my sisters always loved to pull the pranks on others." He scratched his cheeks. "Since young I've always been the splitting image of my sister, even though I'm a boy, I look far more feminine then most girls, and I am her twin, it's no surprise you mistook me. Sorry about that. And about your help thanks a lot. Although u didn't need to trouble yourself over it. I wasn't going to die, but she just likes to make things seem more serious then it truly is. Sorry about ur match up, I heard you forfeitted because of it."

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:02 am

White Feather opened her eyes and was glad that Aerial wasn't too upset. "I know how that's like with my younger sister, Lily...er, Black Feather." She then asked, "Will Leila be alright? We still would like to see her fight again, but it is true she may not be strong enough for others besides me. Oh by the way, I'm also a wrestling instructor. Leila can train with me if she wants and if it's permissible for you once she gets better."

Black Feather smiled at Linear and said, "No, it's alright. I wasn't always into winning anyway. Helping others has been quite a trade for me and my friends. Shatter Fist, Songbird, Volcanica, and Snowman to name a few. Oh by the way, I know how to give a good haircut for boys! I'm quite skilled in a barber cut, fro hawk, you name it."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:53 pm

"haha...that is true, at the moment here, there's no one who can match you in a fight execpt me or my little brother here, but I can't always watch out for my sister, if it's someone like you maybe I can trust you." Aerial laughed lightly before leaning towards her ear.

"Don't look at my little brother like some cripple or anything, even before he was hospitalized from saving my sister, he was more then capable of handling me in a fight, and probably you too as well." She whispered to her before looking left and right at BF and her brother.

Meanwhile Linear was laughing lightly as he conversed with Black feather. "Thanks but no thanks, I think I'll keep my long hair, it helps a lot in school with the drama club, granted it I get teased for it, but hey that's just life." He replied.

Turning back towards his still sleeping sister, he let loose a small smile. "Sigh...oh well, don't worry about my sister, she's a heavy sleeper she won't wake for a while." he told her.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:12 pm

White Feather nodded and seemed interested in hearing this. "Of course you can trust me, I'll promise to help her out whenever I can. Sounds interesting for your little brother. I would like to see his...talents."

Meanwhile Black Feather asked, "You're in drama? That's awesome! My friend, Songbird, is also into drama and music! You should hear her sing sometime, she's really good in guitar." She looked to Leila next. "I only hope she gets better soon...she's like a sister to me too."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:10 am

"That's unlikely." Aerial laughed. "My brother seldom fights, but when he does he's a berserker, can't be stopped and can and will rip anyone apart, boy or girl. Unfortunately he won't fight in AFW ever, mainly because of his looks, he looks fine now, but if he goes there, everyone in the crowd will try to embrass him, more then once he got into issues because of his apperance." She continued.

"Well then, why don't you invite her over? I play the guitar as well, hell in fact many other instruments." Linear laughed as he said that before looking at Leila. "And don't worry, my sister doesn't hold grudges, she's always been cowering behind me since young, granted she can take care of herself, but that's about it. She has no confidence in herself, and tends to give up half way when she feels alone. That's most likely what happened in your match." He told her.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:22 am

White Feather nodded as she continued to listen. "Well, why can't you two girls do something about it? I mean Black Feather knows how to style it in a good manner."

Black Feather smiled and said, "I'll surely try and I'm sure she'll accept." She then looked to Leila. "I...I didn't know. Another reason I forfeited was to help her too. But I think we can help her out. Believe me, we've helped a lot of people in the past and we hope that the same can be done for Leila."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:09 am

"That's just how people are." Aerial sighed sadly. "My little brother is a boy with looks far more feminine then most girls. Everyone around him hates him for it. There's only so much I can do, part of it is because Linear wants to take on everything for himself. He believes a man doesn't involve others in his own business, if he feels its his fault he won't ask for help."

Linear simled at BF's cheer. "If you truly believe you want to help her, then it'll be all good. I know her that well." He answered as he reached to the side and tried to grab a walking stick. "Anyway, mind accompanying me out to get a drink? I just went through surgery to get my legs back, I'm not very confident." He requested of her and her sister.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next