Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

The Feathers and the Lockharts: Making it up to them

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Feathers and the Lockharts: Making it up to them - Page 3 Empty Re: The Feathers and the Lockharts: Making it up to them

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:21 am

Black Feather smiled and said, "Sure thing, man. Come on." She would help Linear to get up and walk him down. White Feather would tag along as she sees Aerial continuing to tend to Leila.

But then White Feather remembered. "Oh, one more thing, Aerial." She went over to her and asked, "Once your sister gets better and if you feel like it, you wanna have a rematch?"

Last edited by 971 on Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:57 am; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

The Feathers and the Lockharts: Making it up to them - Page 3 Empty Re: The Feathers and the Lockharts: Making it up to them

Post by Missingkeys Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:57 am

"Sure thing, but I'll need to make sure Leila's ready for it, not just skill wise. but spirit wise." Aerial replied as she went out of the room as well.

As the four of them walked out of the room, Linear attempted to head towards the canteen to get something to drink for himself and Leila before returning back, but on the way there to the lift, they were stopped by two people, one boy and one girl.

"What's this? Aren't you supposed to be in bed little girl? Or was it little boy."

"Oh wait, he got mommy's permission to get up, isn't that sweet."

"Yeah just as sweet as a big baby asking for milk."

The two of them suddenly burst into laughter.

Sighing, Aerial suddenly reached forth and yanked both the feather sisters back towards her as she sighed wearily and whispered to them."Ah ignore them, there are just a bunch of punks from school who hate Linear, they come in everytime I'm not around to harass him because he can't fight back." She whispered into their ears.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:21 pm

"That we can tell." said White Feather. "Best not to fight back." Black Feather would go ahead and get the drinks for Linear and Leila.

"However..." White Feather had a clever idea to play with these tormentors. She would then to turn to Linear and whispered in his ear without the tormentors listening, "Listen, whatever happens. Just play along..."

She would then say, "Boy, Linear I had no idea you had a girlfriend [mentioning the girl in front of them]. She is quite an attractive one for you, you sly dog." She then turned to the boy and her eyes were big hearts as she would rush up in front of him and put her hands on his shoulders. "And you, sir, where have you been all my life?"

Black Feather would quickly pass the show to avoid detection to bring them to the Lockharts' room. Then she would quickly walk back so she can watch the fun.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:32 pm

"She's not my girlfriend, she's just a really devoted fan of me, I am in the drama club and in the band. I hate to say it, but I've actually done many live performances, I have so many fans I normally forget their faces, but someone as devoted as her, I simply can't." He smirked at her.

Aerial smiled tiredly, not knowing what to make of this misunderstanding.

"Wha--what? What are you saying?" The girl yelled back flustered by his sudden remark.

While the boy simply stood there speechless unable to say anything.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:22 pm

When Black Feather got back, she whispered to Aerial, "Watch this. The supporting actor now takes her role in the fun!" With that, she got in her position to walk normally.

White Feather was still holding onto the boy as she said, "Oh, I don't know, Linear. Look at her, she's turning red at seeing you! Ooh, she must be more than a devoted fan to you!"

Black Feather then came in. "Hey, Layla [mentioning White Feather]. I was just getting back from the vending machine and was wondering if..." She then turned and saw the boy. "Ooh, hello. What's your name?" She too joined White Feather in flirting with the boy and it almost seems as if he wants to run away. "If I tell you mine, will you be mine?"

Last edited by 971 on Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:22 am

"Oh no, we're only classmates, but i do admit that I do have feelings that there are times when I feel that there are times that I feel that I'm being watched, perhaps there is a good reason for that." He thought out loud as he watched the girl's expression turned to one of anger and embarassment, almost as if trying to taunt her.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:06 am

White Feather then said to Black Feather, "Lily, take care of the boy for us. We'll ask him out for a date later." She walked over to Linear and the girl.

Black Feather smiled and said, "You bet, sis!" She turned to the boy and she made flirty eyes to him which made his heart pound against his chest and his head break into sweat. "Just admit it, boy. You are no match for my...irresistable charms." One of her hands was starting to caress his face and tease his hair while the other was feeling his body.

White Feather then said to Linear. "Ooh, she's a looker. And every moment she's looking at you, she keeps turning red with blush. You see? She wants you."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:56 am

"Ah yes, I can clearly tell that. Too bad she just can't be direct, it's hard being popular." Linear sighed.

"You--you..." The growled at him in a threanting tone.

Yet Aerial simply smiled as she watched the scene keeping quiet, not even caring that the girl was trying to hurt her brother, who in turn was acting like nothing was wrong at all.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:40 am

At that moment, the boy started to break down and tried to push Black Feather out of her grasp. "Get away from me! Just get away from me!" He was then seen running down the hall and out through the exit screaming, not wanting any more of the Feathers being on him.

Black Feather smirked at White Feather. "I think he likes me."

White Feather smiled back. "I'm sure he does." Turning back to Linear, it almost looks like the girl was going to slug him as she got closer to him. Now the Feathers watched on what Linear would do next.

Last edited by 971 on Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:31 pm

Sighing, Linear simply strolled forward while on his walking stick as the girl attempted to slug him.

Using the walking stick, he leaned his head to the side and dodged the punch easily, where he in turned suddenly punched her once in her stomach.

"Guu--" The girl suddenly choked as she fell to her knees, trying to throw out, but Linear simply reached forthed and grabed her arms, where he perform a judo style toss, that threw her one complete meter over him where she landed hard on her back.

Leaning closer to the feather sisters, Aerial couldn't help but whisper. "I told you, even injured, he can still take care of himself. He's the one who watched out for Leila the most when young, if he says Leila's fine she's fine."

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next