by NobuharuKinjo Today at 11:46 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 68 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 1 Bot

NobuharuKinjo, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

The Feathers and the Lockharts: Making it up to them

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Feathers and the Lockharts: Making it up to them - Page 4 Empty Re: The Feathers and the Lockharts: Making it up to them

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:41 pm

"That I see." said White Feather

The girl seemed to have a mixed feeling of surprise and anger as she saw Linear actually fighting back. But as she laid there on her back and holding her stomach, the Feathers can see that she's been overcome with pain and embarrassment over mocking Linear that slowly she was starting to sob.

Black Feather nudged Linear and said, "Come on, game's over. We have to help her up. I know that she bullied you before, but you have to show that you don't have any intention of harming anyone else. What you did was only self defense."

White Feather nodded in agreement as she saw the girl sitting there with her arms wrapped around her knees, still with a tear-streaked face. She feared that Linear would hurt her more after all the pain she has caused him in the past along with the others.

Last edited by 971 on Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

The Feathers and the Lockharts: Making it up to them - Page 4 Empty Re: The Feathers and the Lockharts: Making it up to them

Post by Missingkeys Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:14 pm

"Honestly..." Linear sighed as he walked towards her. "All right Lily, I'll be honest, I'm quite tired of this, I put up with your harassment all this time, not because I was injured, but for Leila's sake. "I didn't want to bother her." He said as he looked towards the feather sisters. "But now that I know she has friends like that watching out for her, I can be a little more at ease." He continued on.

Using the cane, he walked over to Lily where the sisters were helping her up. "Anyway, about Leila, don't worry about it. Why don't you head to the canteen and get a drink for me and my sister, I'll talk to Lily here, and head back to my room." He asked.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:33 pm

The Feathers and Aerial nodded to him and did as they were asked. For the girl, Lily, she was still shaking a little after the shock. She quickly wiped her eyes of any tears that were filling and asked, "You...You probably hate me even more...after...all we had done to you..."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:55 am

"Not really, I know about your kind." Linear simply replied as he walked away, using the cane, notioning for her to follow him. "You just want to blend in, if people make fun of me, you join in because you feel left out, now come I got something I want to ask of you." He ordered.

Meanwhile with Aerial...

"So what do you think of my brother?" She asked as she walked through the canteen. "He's really patient and can take abuse, in a way, I'm envious that he's really strong as a person as well, he's the one who kind of taught Leila how to stand up for herself, but he's also worried about her. I made a request to put Leila in the same room as him in order for him to meet you, so that he won't worry too much, knowing that there are people watching out for her."

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:14 pm

Still fearing him, Lily walked with him. "You're right, Linear...I was just tired of being the favorite to mock when I was little. I wanted a chance to be somebody...but now, I'm more alone than ever..." A few more tears spilled from her eyes as she tried to wipe them away quickly.

Meanwhile...

"Indeed, he is a very brave and strong young man." said White Feather in agreement. "I wonder though if he's tough enough to face me. I'm quite interested if his strength can compare to mine." Then she heard a little moan in the room. "Lily, how come you're always the one dosing off while I'm talking?"

"That wasn't me!" said Black Feather. "And it wasn't Aerial either!"

"Then who...wait a minute." White Feather turned to where Leila was sleeping. Could it be?

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:47 am

"I'm not sure about that..." Aerial laughed lightly. "Mainly because you'll never see my brother wrestling, his feminine appearance is alraedy strange enough, if he were to wrestle, he would immediately become the laughing stock there, don't think that's going to happen anytime soon." She replied.

Just then they head a moaning as they entered the room, and when they entered, the first thing they saw was Leila was talking to Linear.

"Hey guys!" She waved towards them, signalling them.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:43 am

White Feather thought for a moment and answered, "Oh, I wouldn't be too sure about that..."

Black Feather immediately ran to Leila and hugged her like a sister. "Oh, Leila! I'm so glad you're alright!"

White Feather followed. "How are you feeling? And Linear how did it go with Lily?"

Last edited by 971 on Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:53 am; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:36 am

"Not bad..." He shrugged. "Although I do have some shocking news for you, Lily's actually considering joining the AFW with Leila." He announched.

"It's true...although I rather not talk about the reason why." She meekly replied.

As for Leila, she simply smiled. "Thanks for your concern, and I'm sorry about the other day, I broke down in front of countless people, and also shamed both my sister and you two." She apologized.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:31 pm

"Really?" said White Feather in surprise and joy. "That's wonderful!"

Black Feather replied to Leila, "Don't worry about it, Leila. It's all in the past. We're friends after all, a family. We always look out for each other. And if you want, White Feather is offering up to train you on your skills."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:51 pm

"She'll be training Lily as well. She's green and inexperienced." Linear replied to black feather's words.

"Anyway, I appreciate it, I could use the training, but big sister and big brother are always to busy to watch out for me, it would be great." She accepted it.

"Sorry to trouble you?" Lily bowed to White feather. "And forgive my earlier actions, I--I was just afraid, afraid of being left behind with my friends, so I came to bother Linear. And I did so with you as well, please forgive me."

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next