Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 215 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 215 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

My Sister's Enemy's Sister

2 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

My Sister's Enemy's Sister - Page 4 Empty Re: My Sister's Enemy's Sister

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:10 am

Ryoko smirked as her opponent took off her shirt, "Now we can get this party started." she said as she got off of Diedra, without looking what was around them as she would then start walking towards the living room, walking backwards to ensure Diedra didn't pull any funny stuff on her. Keeping her eyes trailed on the girl, Ryoko would get to where her stacks of panties were as she would place her hands on her hips, continuing to taunt her opponent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dice007 Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:42 am

Diedra decided to just do things her way tonight and hope for the best rather than attempt something underhanded like she kept thinking about doing. Not being able to vent her anger by hitting Ryoko tonight won't be easy for her to stomach, but she hopes that she can end up beating this girl at what seems to be her own game. She follows Ryoko back out towards the living room with her shirt in one hand and trailing a few steps behind. As she passes her backpack and panties that she dropped earlier, she picks them up to bring them over to the living room as well. "I can do this... It's just more pulling panties again... Just need to make her give in first, and everything will be fine," she thinks to herself as she will place her torn shirt into her bag with her other clothes.

When in the opposite corner of the room from Ryoko, Diedra will place her bag down carefully with her extra panties on top of it to keep them hopefully off the floor. She will then face Ryoko and put her hands on her hips as she will think for a moment or two before asking, "Umm, other than no striking, what were the rules again?" Diedra was kind of embarassed to ask the question, but she was sort of freaking out too much earlier to notice most of what Ryoko was trying to tell her about the little tussle the two are about to get into.

Dice007

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:13 pm

Ryoko let out a scoff as she placed her hands on her hips, beginning to explain the rules to her opponent, "This is a wedgie fight, which means we can only 'attack' each other by giving the other wedgies." Ryoko said as she explained her original idea, but decided to kick it up a notch, "We keep going at it until one of our panties are ripped from our body and when that happens we are given ten seconds to pleasure the other and after those ten seconds we have to stop and allow the other to put on another pair of panties." she explained with a smile on her face, "And during our wedgie dueling, we must always keep an hand on the opposing panties. Those are the rules. So come on already! Stop stalling!" she shouted as she would walk in the center of the room, with two sofas on each side as she got ready to begin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dice007 Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:00 pm

Diedra gave a soft sigh after Ryoko finished explaining the rules again for her and told her to stop stalling. "Good grief, YOU'RE the one still in a robe! And you're saying that I'm the one 'stalling'," Diedra will protest before starting to make her way to the middle of the room as well. As she walks there, Diedra thinks to herself, "Why would she include the pleasure your opponent thing? I don't know where she's been... Grrr... I need to stop worrying about it and just make sure I rip through her panties before can tear through mine. Then I won't have to worry about it!" Diedra will stop a couple of steps away from Ryoko and try to clear her head and concentrate at matters at hand again. After a quick second, Diedra will then ask, "Umm, how are we going to start? Hands on each other's panties from the start?" The blonde will then extend her hands a little bit to emphasize her question since she wasn't sure how Ryoko would want to start it, despite seemingly in a rush to begin. As a side effect of her gesture, Diedra will hope that she'll have just enough time to stop Ryoko from doing anything dastardly before both are ready for a fair start.

Dice007

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:40 pm

Ryoko's face would flush as Diedra would accuse her of stalling due to her robe still being on. "Sh-shut up! I was explaining the rules to you dummy!" she shouted as she would immediately pull the cloth from the robe and quickly discard it, revealing her pink bra and panties beneath it as she would then quickly place her hands at Diedra's panties and grasp it, focusing it on the rear side as she felt it would grant her the most leverage as she awaited for her opponent.

"Yeah, we begin with our hands on our panties!" she said in an 'know it all' and condescending tone as she waited for Diedra to do the same so that they could finally get started. When Diedra would grab her panties, she would say, "We start on three. One...two...-" she was saying but would then yank upwards on Diedra's panties to try and get an early advantage on her opponent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dice007 Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:06 pm

Diedra rolled her eyes at the tone Ryoko used to answer her question. "You're just making me want to beat you and rub this victory into your face even more," she found herself thinking as she quickly pondered where she should grab onto Ryoko's panties. Diedra grasped Ryoko's panties at the sides since she didn't have the experience to know where she should grab for the most leverage. She was readying herself to actually begin fairly with Ryoko, but it would seem Ryoko had other plans. Diedra's panties stretch and tear to almost the breaking point just from from Ryoko's opening attack. Since they weren't torn off right away, her panties were forced into uncomfortably digging into Diedra's womanhood. This elicits a soft gasp from the blonde as her mouth forms an O from the sharp and sudden discomfort of her torn panties digging into her. At the same time, Diedra is forced to lean forward from the abruptness of the yank, which puts her off balance and unable to immediately retaliate against Ryoko.

"Y-Yo-... You cheater!" Diedra will sharply accuse as she will struggle for a moment to get her balance back. Diedra will try to quickly get her footing set again so that she can attempt to rock backwards to hoist Ryoko off the ground by her panties. She will be figuring that if the maneuver seemed to work effectively enough with super durable sumo panties, then it's worth a shot in this match. However, it will take a second or two for the blonde to get ready to do so, which may be just enough time for Ryoko to finish off her nearly torn panties before she even gets a chance...

Dice007

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:58 am

Ryoko smiled at her success and Diedra's cry of cheating, "I didn't say we couldn't start before 3!" she lied badly as Diedra leaned into her. Ryoko would lean forward as well in a precaution that she thought would help her avoid most of the discomfort that a wedgie could give. Now that Diedra was in her grasp, Ryoko would smile as she would decide to throw some salt in her face. Ryoko would begin to rub her chest back and forward across her opponent's while pulling her panties from side to side.

Giggling at her success, Ryoko was completely taken off guard when Diedra pulled on her panties and lifted her off of the ground, causing the sound of tearing and ripping along with the scream of Ryoko filled the room. Unfortunately for Ryoko her panties didn't tear completely off of her body and was painfully digging into her womanhood as she began to kick her legs, trying to back to the ground as she pulled on Diedra's panties in retaliation while she screamed out in discomfort.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dice007 Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:44 am

Diedra managed to hide the feeling of Ryoko's chest rubbings just before she lifted the girl up by her panties. Luckily for Ryoko though, Diedra wouldn't be able to hold her in the air for any real period of time. Since there wasn't anything giving Ryoko's pulls leverage while she was held up for the brief moment, Diedra's panties still managed to somehow hold, though they were teetering on the brink of being torn off. "These probably weren't the best choice to start with, but hopefully they hold just long enough... Almost there from the sounds of it. Too bad that didn't work as well as I thought," she thinks to herself as she sets Ryoko back down so that both girls are standing again. Diedra quickly steadies her footing to prepare to keep the offensive going.

Instead of pulling up again to more than likely finish off Ryoko's panties, Diedra will instead decide to spice things up herself. The blonde will attempt to push and pull at the sides of her opponent's panties to hopefully really dig in the remaining strands that are keeping Ryoko's panties together and cause as much discomfort as possible. As she does so, she will also be trying to force Ryoko to lose her balance by thrusting her chest forward to crash into Ryoko's every time she pulls the ninja girl towards herself. She won't think of the consequences as she does this, which may end up costing her dearly.

Dice007

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:18 pm

Ryoko couldn't believe she was losing, she was losing HER match! Her panties were already on the brink of being ripped off her body and her womanhood already sustained the damage of such a dreaded attack. However she knew that Diedra couldn't be in better shape than as she felt her panties in similar conditions. However that was about to change as Diedra was mixing up her attack and all the while slamming her chest repeatedly into hers as she worked on her panties as her face flared up.

Ryoko needed a way to fight back and since Diedra was using technique or something similar as her panties were on the verge of being pulled off, Ryoko would relocate her hands to the front of Diedra's panties and give a yank upwards to try and rip the panties off before her's came off...though both kawaiis could end up panty-less.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dice007 Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:51 pm

"Darn, it doesn't seem to be doing what I want! I should just do what I know works then," Diedra thought to herself as she started blushing as well from repeatedly pressing her breasts into her opponent's. She hoped it would've gotten more of a pained reaction from Ryoko, but that would end up not mattering much. She felt Ryoko's hands moving around to the front of her body and shouts, "No you don't!" With that, Diedra stops her actions just as Ryoko's hands get a grip on the front of the blonde's panties.

Diedra will try to pull up on the sides of Ryoko's panties again at the same time as her own panties will be pulled up. She will be hoping that she can finish off her opponent's panties before hers are torn, but she'll be a little late to stop the latter from happening. The blonde's panties will tear through on Ryoko's tug this time, which will leave Diedra exposed for the first time in the match. She will blush deeper in embarrassment from her shaved sex being exposed. She won't be able to help but ponder, "Did hers tear as well? Who's tore first? What's supposed to happen if both panties are torn at the same time?!" while she will be giving time for Ryoko to also analyze the situation.

Dice007

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next